YRKKH: SPOILER THREAD :: DT's NotePg125 - Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Monday-akshara gets to know that there is something wrong with buaji. Will she share it with the entire family

Tuesday-Akshara gets to know that there is something wrong with buaji. Will she share it with the entire family
Wednesday-Akshara is shocked to see Buaji at the Singhania House, as Buaji's son said that she is with him. What is the reason of Buaji coming home.              
Thursday-Akshara finds out the problem with Buaji. Will she be able to confront her.
Friday-Planning for Daddaji and Bhabhi Maa's 40th Wedding Anniversary starts, where finally Buaji breaks down in front of Akshara. What will she do now

i was very excited for naksh anniversary (which comes in starting of september) as it was after 4 yrs special one but all in vain😭if next year they celebrate its not going to be that special they skipped the most imp one..to put salt in wounds Dajima anniversary..want to kill cvs😡
Edited by luvunaksh - 10 years ago
eggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvunaksh

Monday-akshara gets to know that there is something wrong with buaji. Will she share it with the entire family

Tuesday-Akshara gets to know that there is something wrong with buaji. Will she share it with the entire family
Wednesday-Akshara is shocked to see Buaji at the Singhania House, as Buaji's son said that she is with him. What is the reason of Buaji coming home.              
Thursday-Akshara finds out the problem with Buaji. Will she be able to confront her.
Friday-Planning for Daddaji and Bhabhi Maa's 40th Wedding Anniversary starts, where finally Buaji breaks down in front of Akshara. What will she do now

i was very excited for naksh anniversary (which comes in starting of september) as it was after 4 yrs special one but all in vain😭if next year they celebrate its not going to be that special they skipped the most imp one..to put salt in wounds Dajima anniversary..want to kill cvs😡

where is abroad trip oh no
do not tell me again they show DJ and bm marriage ...
paripriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg whole week on buaji...betr to skip for week..
Originally posted by: paripriya

Omg whole week on buaji...betr to skip for week..

cvs taking loyal viewers granted they knew we want naksh anniversary,,they feel dajima anniversary will fetchmore trps than naksh...huh have not they seen trps of rashmi track few weeks before and compared withnaksh tracks trps...i m also skipping it.dey dont deserve loyal fans later to make fun of 😡
paripriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvunaksh

cvs taking loyal viewers granted they knew we want naksh anniversary,,they feel dajima anniversary will fetchmore trps than naksh...huh have not they seen trps of rashmi track few weeks before and compared withnaksh tracks trps...i m also skipping it.dey dont deserve loyal fans later to make fun of 😡

take it easy...matter of week...another Social message in dis...
paripriya thumbnail
Abroad trip is thr or popat for us
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DJMA annvi now hey bhagwan cv's ek full week of fun and now this  chalo dekhte akhir baat kya hai buaji is gonaa have emotional break down ðŸ˜” and NaKsh toh hai hi samaj seva mein expert and PHD holder ðŸ˜†
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Abroad trip is thr or popat for us

obviously nt there was an article and stuffs they cant do that now we have to see how it goes and they land abroad 😃

take it easy...matter of week...another Social message in dis...

its nt abt week..i m angry on not showing the most special naksh anniversary rather making fun of our expectations and loyalty showing dajima anniversary...oh dajima willgive thwm trp not naksh
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
updated the pg no.