Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH: SPOILER THREAD :: DT's NotePg125 (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 138

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

guys..lagtha hain this month no ME of our show...Cry
as per tvburrp site...15th dec it's DABH ME and on 22nd Dec it's veera ME

lagtha hain Sp walon ne YR ko bhool gaya hain..Angrylast ME of YR was on September..ab tak no MEsAngry

they could have given YR ME of nk coming out of coma...it wud have been added more TRPs to the show as TRP willl start from next week...bekaar tracks ka ME dhikathe hain jiska chayiye uska nahi dhikathe hain yeh logDead
ME of veera isnt possibe on 22nd as they already had one on 24th nov that 2 weeks back.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH: SPOILER THREAD :: DT's NotePg125 (Page 51)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naksh_palak

Naksh_palak

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
aiska matlab nk yeh wale week b ni coma se bahar ayega ... pta ni kab ayega .. we are eagerly waiting to see him ... i luv u naksh ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweetyMamuKiBhanji

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged

lagtha hain Sp walon ne YR ko bhool gaya hain..Angrylast ME of YR was on September..ab tak no MEsAngry

they could have given YR ME of nk coming out of coma...it wud have been added more TRPs to the show as TRP willl start from next week...bekaar tracks ka ME dhikathe hain jiska chayiye uska nahi dhikathe hain yeh logDead

SP and cv's dono hi responsible hai for ME AngryAngry

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

They are not linig up any ME this year may be next year,,,EVERY SOAP COMPLETEING 2 ROUNDS OF ME BUT NOT YRKKH in this 3 monthsAngryAngry

last time i saw a gud ME was on akshara birthdayBig smile

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rjvv

They are not linig up any ME this year may be next year,,,EVERY SOAP COMPLETEING 2 ROUNDS OF ME BUT NOT YRKKH in this 3 monthsAngryAngry

i guess last good ME was the teej festi where naitik takes duggu w/o telling anyone .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweety

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

Originally posted by Rjvv

i guess last good ME was the teej festi where naitik takes duggu w/o telling anyone .

IN Four years best ME WAS on AKSAHRA BIRTHADAY 17th june 2011,,the whole epi is directed on naitik and akshara and no sadness,,,others ME always has some sadness around with story and 2nd best u can say holi ME on 2010

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarsshruthi.sweety

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
i guess 22nd no ME wud be as SP is having a program 100 yrr completion of bollywood thts wt SBB told in their news today 

shruthi.sweety

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

i guess 22nd no ME wud be as SP is having a program 100 yrr completion of bollywood thts wt SBB told in their news today 

either on 29 or 30,,,on 22 sp alreay mentioned there is a ME

shruthi.sweety

Post Reply New Post

Go to top