Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

   

SPOILER THREAD :: DT's NotePg125 (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 136

maha_femir4ever

IF-Rockerz

maha_femir4ever

Joined: 26 December 2011

Posts: 8370

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
yar cvs ko kabhi ksi ne naksh suhaag raat ka msg kiya kya?Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SPOILER THREAD :: DT's NotePg125 (Page 36)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammu4u

IF-Sizzlerz

ammu4u

Joined: 05 February 2011

Posts: 11410

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebo.

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by bebo.

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by bebo.

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by bebo.

Originally posted by ammu4u

thnks for shrng
lagta hai 
antra ka bag karne ka time hogaya haiTongue
u really think so CryCryCry
kyu??tume aisa nahi lag rahe hai kyaOuch
2 days back i chatted wht rajan sir asked him ..whn is kk's bidaai he said he need to discuss wht creatives Cry
i think its time for other wedding in yrkkh CryROFL
watShocked???usko aathe hue 1 month hogayi hai and still Cry...naksh ke beech ka prblm tho khatam hogi na this week???
ab sintra ka shadi bhi dekhne padegi kyaAngryDead...uske baad tanshuOuchDeadDead..oh noDead
i think tactis ka end hojayega ...bcozz akshara understood ki kk its tyring to get btwn naksh ..
now akshara wll mould her ..CryCry ..i really think we wll get see thr wedding too CryCry i knw atlst thy wll prove all this as kk's immaturity CryCry
Angry cv'sAngry
ek aur shadiDeadnahiiiCryCryCrybohuth shadi dekhli ab aur nahiDeadimmaturityAngryAngryisse immaturity kehthe haiAngryAngryAngryone slap tho milna hi chahiye kk koAngryAngrycv's hamara ek mano kamna tho puri karo...ihna sab kuch kiya kk ne and immaturity kehke end mat karo...kuch tho sasa dedo kk ko
thy never to listen to us ..bcozz thy claim we are biggest enemies for thm CryCry
Ouchye tho bohuth galat bath hai..hum tho show ko aur upar lejane keliye hi suggestns deti hai..lekin in log thoAngryDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4eversonu.

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Joined: 20 April 2011

Posts: 10497

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maha_Naksh4ever

yar cvs ko kabhi ksi ne naksh suhaag raat ka msg kiya kya?Blushing
tu kaar dena EmbarrassedEmbarrassedmsg dekhta hai kya reply aata hai 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4ever

navya123

IF-Rockerz

Joined: 16 May 2011

Posts: 8344

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4ever

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Joined: 20 April 2011

Posts: 10497

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by bebo.

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by bebo.

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by bebo.

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by bebo.

Originally posted by ammu4u

thnks for shrng
lagta hai 
antra ka bag karne ka time hogaya haiTongue
u really think so CryCryCry
kyu??tume aisa nahi lag rahe hai kyaOuch
2 days back i chatted wht rajan sir asked him ..whn is kk's bidaai he said he need to discuss wht creatives Cry
i think its time for other wedding in yrkkh CryROFL
watShocked???usko aathe hue 1 month hogayi hai and still Cry...naksh ke beech ka prblm tho khatam hogi na this week???
ab sintra ka shadi bhi dekhne padegi kyaAngryDead...uske baad tanshuOuchDeadDead..oh noDead
i think tactis ka end hojayega ...bcozz akshara understood ki kk its tyring to get btwn naksh ..
now akshara wll mould her ..CryCry ..i really think we wll get see thr wedding too CryCry i knw atlst thy wll prove all this as kk's immaturity CryCry
Angry cv'sAngry
ek aur shadiDeadnahiiiCryCryCrybohuth shadi dekhli ab aur nahiDeadimmaturityAngryAngryisse immaturity kehthe haiAngryAngryAngryone slap tho milna hi chahiye kk koAngryAngrycv's hamara ek mano kamna tho puri karo...ihna sab kuch kiya kk ne and immaturity kehke end mat karo...kuch tho sasa dedo kk ko
thy never to listen to us ..bcozz thy claim we are biggest enemies for thm CryCry
Ouchye tho bohuth galat bath hai..hum tho show ko aur upar lejane keliye hi suggestns deti hai..lekin in log thoAngryDead
kya kaare hamari kismaat hi humhe daaga degai ..CryROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammu4u

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Joined: 17 November 2007

Posts: 24676

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Guys this time Naksh or any Yrkkh member is not part of star diwali :(((

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/1980-star-diwali-har-chehre-par-muskan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4everammu4ukumarandils

maha_femir4ever

IF-Rockerz

maha_femir4ever

Joined: 26 December 2011

Posts: 8370

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebo.

Originally posted by Maha_Naksh4ever

yar cvs ko kabhi ksi ne naksh suhaag raat ka msg kiya kya?Blushing
tu kaar dena EmbarrassedEmbarrassedmsg dekhta hai kya reply aata hai 

mai kabhi un k mun nae lagtiROFLya toh unki bezti ho jaye g ay meriROFL

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Joined: 20 April 2011

Posts: 10497

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Guys this time Naksh or any Yrkkh member is not part of star diwali :(((

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/1980-star-diwali-har-chehre-par-muskan


its okay pree i dnt wnt to cry over 2hr epo and hardly 10 min of yrkkhians and and dewali time waisa bhi deadly busy yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Spoiler nattyc 5 1132 14 October 2013 at 5:46am
By starry.phoenix
Spoiler 23rd September mehta28 1 543 23 September 2013 at 12:25am
By starry.phoenix
Spoiler for 23rd - 27th Sep Episodes gaganspidey 3 1045 22 September 2013 at 6:22am
By Duggukede
Spoiler nattyc 9 831 21 September 2013 at 10:24pm
By starry.phoenix
Spoiler nattyc 7 984 11 September 2013 at 2:48am
By .Mohabbatein.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.