Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
anandi kisi ki beti ki life destroy karke apna ghar nahi basayegi woh jagya ko mumbai janey ko kahegi gauri ke pass 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY PREDICTION OF STORY (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vamita

Goldie

vamita

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
If Jagya asks Anandi to forgive him and take him back, then her reply will be the same...ok if you desrve forgiveness, so does Gauri... So, dont break her heart, like you did mine...Forgive her and move forward...Because she is not his puppet any more...Gauri is...Their marriage (jagya and Gauri's marriage) is still registered in court...though it had no legal stand, he can't just ignore it...

Edited by vamita - 02 September 2012 at 10:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10Misseshatogepe30

the_Rij

the_Rij

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
What????????????? I dont like the idea of getting J back by A if it is only for a few micro sec...

Do you think Anandi character is foolish in BV?She is the strong and bold character. Dadi , all family member and even Anandi may forgive J but none is going to ask A to accept him and A will never accept him.

Forgiving doesn't mean that she will make a place for him within herself. And why do you have to separate Anandi and Shiv  to realise their love and to make their strong bond???????????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10michelle281194Missesha

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

No, I hope your prediction does not come true.

Marriage is no joke. It's unfortunate that Jagya does not understand what marriage is but Anandi certainly does, and so do the Singhs. They will not play games with Shiv. DS will not ask A to go back to J

Come what may, A will marry Shiv because she is a woman of her words. She has committed to shiv and promised to her dying mother. It may take lot of time for her to love Shiv, but she will never back off.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahansdk10

Sahan

Sahan

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

PREDICTABLE ENDING!
Dadisa will take Jagya back home. CryBeing her blood related relation she will forgive Jagya and try to get Jagya and Anandi back. Though at first Anandi will not forgive him but slowly she would she that Jagya has improved. she will then get confuse whether to choose Jagya or fulfill her mother's wish and marry Shiv. Shiv will come to know about Anandi's dilemma and like a gentleman will suggest her to listen to her heart.Smile Anandi at the end will choose Jagya. Shiv will back off from the wedding but will continue to have a professional relation with her.Maybe in between Jagya will feel insecure about Shiv-Anandi relation and there may be some fights related to this.LOL Then come our Gauri-The Great!Angry She will announce that she is pregnant with Jagya's child but took time in telling them becoz she herself did't knew whether to keep the child or not. She will ask Jagya to choose between her and Anandi. He will obviously choose Gauri and the child.TongueLOL Dadisa will be heartbroken to see that Jagya has broken his trust once again. Anandi will ask Jagya to leave and never retun back in her life. They both will do so. Dadisa will feel guilty that now becoz of her laalach she broke Anandi's heart and now there is not even Shiv to heal her.Cry Anandi , after lots of crying,will go to office. She will be about to enter Shiv's chamber when she will remember how she rejected Shiv even when Shiv and his family had accepted her as a daughter. She will not have the guts to face him and will leave the office. While leaving, Shiv's assistant will see her and later ask Shiv that what has happened between him and Anand ithat made her  leave the office crying. Shiv will say he doesn't know anything related to any such incident and he doesn't even know that Anandi has come to office 2day.
He will wonder what has happened and why is Anandi so upset. He will call her but her mobile would be off so he will call at home and ask Dadisa about it. She will answer that she doesn't know anything about it either and order Bhairon and Basant to go and look for Anandi.
Anandi will be sitting in a lonesome place. Shiv will somehow find her and ask her what's the matter. She will tell him the truth and that she doesn't have the guts to face him now as she broke his heart. Shiv and Anandi will have a personal and emotional talk and then Shiv will propose herClap. Anandi will first reject thinking she is not worth for shiv but will later agree and the ywill marry on the allotted date that on the 4th month. Smile  ClapBig smile
P.S:- I FIRST WANTED TO SEPERATE ANANDI AND SHIV WHICH WILL MAKE ANANDI RELIAZE HIS LOVE FOR HER AND WILL MAKE THEIR BOND EVEN MORE STRONGER!!
humein sirf Ansh sath mein chahiye Dadisa apna pota ghar la shakti hai par Anandi ka bind sirf Shiv hona chahiye.

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST(SHIV)                     i was just giving my views...SmileSmile

P.S i read in a website that anandi will see that jagya has really changed and her heart may melt for him and that's the reason why i brought up this story...

Edited by libsrocks - 04 September 2012 at 5:12am

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
No offence, but the plotline you're describing would be really out of character for Anandi.

1. Anandi would never do to Gauri what Gauri did to her

2. Anandi would not break off her engagement with Shiv; she has her mother's last wish spurring her on, and she will have enough sense to see that Shiv is by far the better man, whereas Jagya is not returning to her out of love, but simply because he has no other option at present, so what he once saw as gawaarness is suddenly attractive to him

3. Even if what you say does happen, she would not then go back to Shiv... the way you put it makes it look like she's going to him because she has no other option... that would make Anandi no better than Jagya and totally ruin the purity, integrity and good-hearted-ness of her character.

Just my 2 cents!

Edited by SiriuslySujal - 04 September 2012 at 5:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10michelle281194vamitaelasinghaparnauma

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

EW NO

LOL !!! Suchi ...Ur comment made me laugh out loud sitting in the office..."Eww No"...HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!! I agree...!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top