Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashutosh ke Nazar se- FF/ Chap 6 Final Chap pg 39 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 44

fanktlk

Goldie

fanktlk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by fanktlk

Anu... read the OS... loved every bit of it... 
Also made me realize that we want Ashu Nidhi coming together of their own accord and not because of Mallu Mata pravachan...

I was thrilled to read you address the morning tea issue... 

Nidhi helping Amar shave was highlight of the chapter for me... Donno about Nidhi but i was disgusted to see Ashu comb Mallu's hair... He could have easily asked Nidhi to do it... Angry ... but well that's gone...

So I loved this scene... Heart

What they say is true... god opens more doors before he closes one... You write more OS and FFs before you end the first and love you for that... 

The last scene reminded me of Lamhe... and curious how things proceed... are you planning to write part 2 soon??

Thank you for that beautiful review Divya.
Those two scenes were my favorite also.Embarrassed

I haven't decided yet, if I am going to take the OS forward or not, yet.
Sorry.Embarrassed

Divya...we are trying to bribe Anu into wriying the next part...come and make your own contributionWink

ya right... if I were that talented... you think I would have spent.. time from February just reading ...
I finally shared with my husband that I was logging into india forums and reading... (he laughs at me for spending so much time on a TV serial... and I have to hide from him to login... Worse than having an affair... Wink) But anyway.. I was telling him... about you Anu and Sujatha... and he suggested the same thing to me... why don;t you attempt...

Well this is my contribution... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajovidyasabde

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashutosh ke Nazar se- FF/ Chap 6 Final Chap pg 39 (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Great OS Anu ji ...u hav expressed every emotion so well, and it's so true that whatever we give life gives it back to us ,sumtimes  much more. Whether its good or bad...Ashu is having a taste of his own medicine, very happy...Wink
Pls continue soon, with a part 2...we'll all luv to read it...Tongue

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Aapka ye os main kal se padhne ki koshish kar rahi hu n now I have finally succeeded... I have a habit of reading the end first wen the story starts pinning me... N dat is wat I did... Wen I saw no nidhi-ashu reunion, I decided to avoid reading it any further... But any how I have read it fully... Dont mean it dat I dint like it, I did, Ashu got a piece of his mind... But however we get mad at him, at the end of the day I love him a lot... N in noways can see ashni apart... Plz do think 2 write another part n reunite them... It really feels suffocating seeing them apart... Plz...

karajekar

IF-Dazzler

karajekar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged

i dont have any thing to say libra

only i can say hats off to you

kp sir bhi itna acha nahi likh sakte jitna aapne likha

simply superb

sonali

ruchshah

ruchshah

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I am completely besotted with merely the sheer length of this update!!Clap

Loved the way how u used Amar to show piece-by-piece how at every juncture Ashu has misbehaved with Nidhi...some people need all the detailing to learn about their acts of crueltyWink

Also, i appreciate that till the end u made Ashu work for this repentance...but does this mean there's a part 2 for this OS?...i know i m being demandingBig smileTongue

Btw, i loved how maturely Anji-Rangnath behaved in this piece...i guess this proves Maturity has nothing to do with your age...its a matter of perspective!!!

Completely hooked to this one...will give a second read!!

hope u have many more OS's in future for hungry readers!!

Binat

Binat

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Binat

Superb - enjoyed every word of it. Gosh I wish KPji reads it and shows us all of this. Will go back to the show if this happens Wink
Can I ask you to continue?? Would lo e to see Ashu grovel to win Nidhi back.

KPji is KPji . The less said the better. He will do what he needs to.
And we must learn to deal with it.

Thanks for enjoying my OS I has a lot of fun writing it. It took me all day. But for me it was worth it.
I am glad that I could make it likable for you as well.
I was not really planning to continue. With this.
But thanks for the encouragement.Smile

I agree - KPji is KPji and only he knows how his mind works. It's the OS and FFs on the forum that keep me connected to the show. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such interesting versions of the story.

I would love it of you took it forward and show us how Ashu works to get Nidhi back.
It would be such fun and so interesting - can we request it?? Please??

I don't know...I had not planned to take it any further, chalo I'll think about it.
But no promises.

So what can I do to convince you? Choc cake? PF Changs -
Personally I am a succor for CPK :)

CPK?

California Pizza Kitchen - for some reason I thought you were from north America

Please could you post the next part of this OS it's awesome

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Superb - enjoyed every word of it. Gosh I wish KPji reads it and shows us all of this. Will go back to the show if this happens Wink
Can I ask you to continue?? Would lo e to see Ashu grovel to win Nidhi back.

KPji is KPji . The less said the better. He will do what he needs to.
And we must learn to deal with it.

Thanks for enjoying my OS I has a lot of fun writing it. It took me all day. But for me it was worth it.
I am glad that I could make it likable for you as well.
I was not really planning to continue. With this.
But thanks for the encouragement.Smile

I agree - KPji is KPji and only he knows how his mind works. It's the OS and FFs on the forum that keep me connected to the show. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such interesting versions of the story.

I would love it of you took it forward and show us how Ashu works to get Nidhi back.
It would be such fun and so interesting - can we request it?? Please??

I don't know...I had not planned to take it any further, chalo I'll think about it.
But no promises.

So what can I do to convince you? Choc cake? PF Changs -
Personally I am a succor for CPK :)

CPK?

California Pizza Kitchen - for some reason I thought you were from north America

Please could you post the next part of this OS it's awesome

@bold
I am. And now I live in the south and we have California pizza kitchens here also.  I had never heard any one using the initials before that's all.  Plus I simply Hate pizza.  I think it's disgusting.Dead

I will write further. But first in need to write the chap to both my FFs.
So depending on when imcan do that and the time I have I'll post the next part of this.  
I just cannot give u a time line right now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlk

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Great OS - very beautifully written.  Keep them coming.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top