Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

Will da Truth come out?

Poll Question: Will Avantu find out about PaYa working 2gether??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [66.67%]
3 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Will Avantu find out about PaYa working 2gether to organise 4 Nana's B'day Party?

sajanFan Senior Member
sajanFan
sajanFan

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Nope.. she wont.. this time Nana will come up with brilliant idea and i am also hoping Adi will act like a mature boy and not Mama's boy this time...

Sometimes i feel Adi is tooo innocent ... Dont hide anything .. look at the last epi... he even told Pankhu abt the promise as well as that he ate the sweets in the kitchen..

Also when Avantu asked at home where he and Pankhu had gone, he was silent (looking down) instead of tellign some lie.

Wonder how this guy will take Pankhu for a date.. May be ask Avantu's permission Tongue

Edited by sajanFan - 02 September 2012 at 2:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I voted for yes...
but no i unsure, don't know. 
These CV's are giving us a great bumpy ride and giving us what we don't expect.. !
According to previous statistics(LOL) the pattern shows that Avantu has a high probability of finding out the truth, as nothing has been kept secret from her in the past. 

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I voted yes, but I am also unsureee... maybe though as it seems she finds out everything LOL x 
tamzin43 Goldie
tamzin43
tamzin43

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanFan

Nope.. she wont.. this time Nana will come up with brilliant idea and i am also hoping Adi will act like a mature boy and not Mama's boy this time...

Sometimes i feel Adi is tooo innocent ... Dont hide anything .. look at the last epi... he even told Pankhu abt the promise as well as that he ate the sweets in the kitchen..

Also when Avantu asked at home where he and Pankhu had gone, he was silent (looking down) instead of tellign some lie.

Wonder how this guy will take Pankhu for a date.. May be ask Avantu's permission Tongue

@bold

i dont see that happening soon LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFan

MaaNeeTLuV IF-Stunnerz
MaaNeeTLuV
MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
yes off course..someway another way sure... 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index