Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Will da Truth come out?

Poll Question: Will Avantu find out about PaYa working 2gether??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [66.67%]
3 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Will Avantu find out about PaYa working 2gether to organise 4 Nana's B'day Party?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will da Truth come out?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Nope.. she wont.. this time Nana will come up with brilliant idea and i am also hoping Adi will act like a mature boy and not Mama's boy this time...

Sometimes i feel Adi is tooo innocent ... Dont hide anything .. look at the last epi... he even told Pankhu abt the promise as well as that he ate the sweets in the kitchen..

Also when Avantu asked at home where he and Pankhu had gone, he was silent (looking down) instead of tellign some lie.

Wonder how this guy will take Pankhu for a date.. May be ask Avantu's permission Tongue

Edited by sajanFan - 02 September 2012 at 2:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I voted for yes...
but no i unsure, don't know. 
These CV's are giving us a great bumpy ride and giving us what we don't expect.. !
According to previous statistics(LOL) the pattern shows that Avantu has a high probability of finding out the truth, as nothing has been kept secret from her in the past. 

shona_x.

shona_x.

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I voted yes, but I am also unsureee... maybe though as it seems she finds out everything LOL x 

tamzin43

Goldie

tamzin43

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanFan

Nope.. she wont.. this time Nana will come up with brilliant idea and i am also hoping Adi will act like a mature boy and not Mama's boy this time...

Sometimes i feel Adi is tooo innocent ... Dont hide anything .. look at the last epi... he even told Pankhu abt the promise as well as that he ate the sweets in the kitchen..

Also when Avantu asked at home where he and Pankhu had gone, he was silent (looking down) instead of tellign some lie.

Wonder how this guy will take Pankhu for a date.. May be ask Avantu's permission Tongue

@bold

i dont see that happening soon LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFan

MaaNeeTLuV

IF-Stunnerz

MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
yes off course..someway another way sure... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.