Ramayan

Ramayan (02.09.2012)- Ram leaves for 1st Challenge (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
since RAM is main lead they should have used his real voice...the voice being used lacks modulation..but as far as i have seen gagan's shows before ..he is quite expressive..sadly they are not using it..wonder why..may be they have an opinion that his voice is not that powerful as compared to the dubbed one..but then why to spoil the show by using dubbed voice for the main lead..that is unfair for not only Gagan but for audience as well...coz all will thinks it is him who lacks in  proper dialogue delivery...am seriously disappointed..i hope cv's  use his actual voice.Angry. Uptill now his actual voice has not been used.

see this video  at  4:50 where gagan says his lines as RAM... it is indeed different from what is being shown..

overall episode was good. infact i also loved lakshman's sulking scene..i dint find jealousy element in it at all...it was just his way of seeking ram's attention..which was kinda cute..
and ram has got charming face...

Edited by nneeiill - 03 September 2012 at 2:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramayan (02.09.2012)- Ram leaves for 1st Challenge (Page 3)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
^neilu his voice is better than the dubbed one thats what i was thinking  y everytime gagan changes his voice his voice was the first thing i notice wen watched his interview and evn commented he has got a nice voice and his physique is apt for ram...then wht happened to him in the show...cv kindly use the original voice...Angry

and thanks alot janakiHug i asked becoz i want to know what exactly happened in ramayan (the real one) if i go by this version everything will get messed up.Wacko...in future i will tell my grandchildren that ramji use to play hockey and what notLOL

Edited by arti07 - 03 September 2012 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update

My like button is not working

dharma22

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

and thanks alot janakiHug i asked becoz i want to know what exactly happened in ramayan (the real one) if i go by this version everything will get messed up.Wacko...in future i will tell my grandchildren that ramji use to play hockey and what notLOL

LOL, that's true!LOL Ramji playing hockey...I swear, nothing has cracked me up more in any mytho show.Wacko

Btw, you're welcome.Embarrassed

arti07

dharma22

Goldie

dharma22

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
LOLepisode was funtastic, the scene when laxman jealous from bharat and then lord ram smiles & gives one bite of kheer to laxman. i love the scene most.Tongue

dharma22

Goldie

dharma22

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
thanx for this nice update dear

alicemath

IF-Rockerz

alicemath

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
thnx for the wonderful update!!! Smile

luminous02

Goldie

luminous02

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

It was overall a good episode and i'm starting to like Ram ji and he has a pleasant face when he smiles Smile
ya he has very nice pleasant face

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.