Ramayan
Ramayan

India-Forums

Ramayan (02.09.2012)- Ram leaves for 1st Challenge (Page 2)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update, Visha!

Positive points of this episode - pace was much better & story is mostly without any bloopers (except for petulant Lakshman).

Negative points - actors chosen for Ram, Lakshman, Bharat, and Shatrughan are all OK so far for me, but I'm mostly going to concentrate on Ram since he's the lead. Gagan needs to improve with his dialogue delivery and expressions. So far he hasn't impressed me much though he improved from previous episode.

Manthara is always a negative point.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

ashn Newbie
ashn
ashn

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
TFS Smile i loved todays epi everyone did justice to their role  i was quite young wen 1986 ramayan came out and couldnt watched ndtv ramayan so for me its a new experience and i m loving it..Star...all the actors were good ...kauslaya and bharat were outstanding but i loved ram and lakshman pair the most...where gagan has pleasant smile and looks like obedient child Smilelakshman has undying love and dedication for his brother  he has the boyish charm but only thing is lord rama was darker than lakshmanji otherwise its a picture perfect pairClap...they match the personality i have seen in the pics of lord rama sitaji and lakshmanji hats off for thatStar...and one more thing unlike others the feeding scene is my absolute fav in just one scene bharat displayed how much devotion he has for his brother it was subtle yet powerful Clapand laskhman showed his love for his brother... ...lord rama was everything to him ; his god his father his mother so its quite natural if ramji feeded bharat and not lakshman he will sulk like a child even ram ji considered him like a child...he wasnt petulant but at times giddy as it is evident from lakshman and parsuram dialogue where lord rama was smiling at his skittish behaviour... lakshman possessed all the qualities and guna is him...he was obedient dedicated fearless daring sometimes petulant and skittish tooLOL thats y he was called lakshman (one who is complete with all the lakshan (human qualities and possessed divine qualities)

Edited by ashn - 02 September 2012 at 9:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incensemanzilmukul

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
If i'm not mistaken, Laxman is supposed to be the most fair and good looking among the 4 brothers and Ram is darker than Laxman since he is Vishnu's new form.

@Janaki, please correct me if i'm wrong Smile
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

If i'm not mistaken, Laxman is supposed to be the most fair and good looking among the 4 brothers and Ram is darker than Laxman since he is Vishnu's new form.

@Janaki, please correct me if i'm wrong Smile

Yes that's true Visha, Lord Ram is supposed to be the darker one, and some say even Bharat was dark. Sumitra's twins were supposed to be the fair ones.Smile

-VishaD-

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Yeah, Bharath is also a bit dark here and so is Satrugan. I think Laxman is the fairest followed by Ram.
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashn

TFS Smile i loved todays epi everyone did justice to their role  i was quite young wen 1986 ramayan came out and couldnt watched ndtv ramayan so for me its a new experience and i m loving it..Star...all the actors were good ...kauslaya and bharat were outstanding but i loved ram and lakshman pair the most...where gagan has pleasant smile and looks like obedient child Smilelakshman has undying love and dedication for his brother  he has the boyish charm but only thing is lord rama was darker than lakshmanji otherwise its a picture perfect pairClap...they match the personality i have seen in the pics of lord rama sitaji and lakshmanji hats off for thatStar...and one more thing unlike others the feeding scene is my absolute fav in just one scene bharat displayed how much devotion he has for his brother it was subtle yet powerful Clapand laskhman showed his love for his brother... ...lord rama was everything to him ; his god his father his mother so its quite natural if ramji feeded bharat and not lakshman he will sulk like a child even ram ji considered him like a child...he wasnt petulant but at times giddy as it is evident from lakshman and parsuram dialogue where lord rama was smiling at his skittish behaviour... lakshman possessed all the qualities and guna is him...he was obedient dedicated fearless daring sometimes petulant and skittish tooLOL thats y he was called lakshman (one who is complete with all the lakshan (human qualities and possessed divine qualities)

@ red then it made sense...ok i m fine with this sulking boyLOL...and i like gagan and neil too...but something bothers me alot about ramji...i think its the voice rest is perfect...

p.s. i didnt find ramji fairer than lakshmanji...they were cute togetherEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiill

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
and one more thing was it king dhashratha who send lakshmanji along or was it guru vashishta????... i read in ramcharitmanas that vishwamitra came to take both ram and lakshman and in valmiki version vishwamitra  asked for ramji alone and  sage vashishta send lakshmanji with him saying they are bimb and pratibimbaSmile 

Edited by arti07 - 02 September 2012 at 1:33pm

manzilmukul

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

and one more thing was it king dhashratha who send lakshmanji along or was it guru vashishta????... i read in ramcharitmanas that vishwamitra came to take both ram and lakshman and in valmiki version vishwamitra  asked for ramji alone and  sage vashishta send lakshmanji with him saying they are bimb and pratibimbaSmile 

I don't think it really matters...but I think it's Vasishta who sends Lakshman because Dashrath instructs Ram to go as per Vishvamitra's orders, but when Lakshman says he wants to go and serve his Bhaiyya since he's Ram's shadow, Vishvamitra agrees.

manzilmukul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index