India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

In support of Kripa!SERIOUS (Page 4)

punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Nitica I agree with you 100%Approve. I like Kripa, I think that she is beautiful and also a good actor. I just don't understand how some people on this forum can be so rude. Angry

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitica_82

PLEASE NOTE: Only Dinky is excused from what I am going to say all of you.

I don't understand why is everybody after Kripa's life? Even if she looks absolutely smashing, you are hell-bent on thinking that she has got "fat legs, bad figure, dripping lipstick, funny expressions...and so on and so forth."GAWWWD! Give her a break. She looked absolutely pretty in the black outfit yesterday and no, her lipstick didn't drip.

Now, what's wrong with her screaming at Angad and giving him sermons? It's very easy to forget Angad's behaviour with her...his humiliation of her...him flinging her on the ground and making fun of her...but it's so difficult to digest Kripa's one outburst? Fall in love with a man like Angad, perhaps then you'll know how internal conflicts tear you! Kripa is at a sensitive point where there's a tussle between her heart and her mind.She loves Angad and the sensitive girl is not able to handle his cold behaviour. Her state of mind is a mess.

I am glad that krips is finally learning to stand up to Angad instead of backing away in fear of him. she is learning to give it back as good as she gets. and, no, her resilience and strength didn't drop from heaven.She ahs always displayed courage in front of Angad.Only now, she has got confidence.

Somebody made a  snide remark about Krips being from a small town and having such guts...well, you are born with guts, whether in Hapur or Honolulu.

EVEN FLOWERS  HAVE THORNS...Poor chrysanthemum fell in love with  metamprphic rock from the Grand Canyon and now everyone is screaming at her.

This is rude, really rude. EACH ONE OF YOU SHOULD GET  A MAN LIKE ANGAD, THEN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE IN KRIPA'S SHOES.Poor kid.

Thumbs Up Exactly! ~ couldn't have said it any better... Thank You! Clap

"The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves."
~William Penn, Some Fruits of Solitude, 1693

jbcute01 Senior Member
jbcute01
jbcute01

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by attitude.ash

Originally posted by KYPH_fan

Originally posted by alexa

HI EVERYONE--- dinky could be IQBAL himself.....wanting to know the response he is getting for his first serial.....
    You think he would have the time, after shooting all day. You guys should join the CIDLOL

hahaha u crack me LOL

guys this is just hirrlarious it would be so funny if this was trueLOL. But I totally agree with all of you on the whole kripa baddgering. I think it's her inocence and not being able to be perfect in every scence that make me like her . Well thats wat i think.
zindagi Senior Member
zindagi
zindagi

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

You go Girl....Clap

Finally somebody said something good for once..... whocares what she looks like.....I think she is very pretty..........and why do we ppl have this idea in their head that a girl has to be a stick (thin) for her to look good.......I think a woman is not a woman unless she has curves.......

indiantv Senior Member
indiantv
indiantv

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

I started watching the show after Kripa & Angad were introduced. I did not like her much, but over the lpast couple of shows her acting has improved...  A better makeup artist & better dubbing (problems which were not her faultConfused but impacts her negatively...hopefully these issues are resolved for good.. As for her giving sermons.. those are the dialogs & directions given to her.. she is doing the best with what is given (all of Ekkta's heroines have a tendency to do that.. thanks to the creative heads)..

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
very true indiantv!! she is helpless caz she is doin wat the directors ask her to..afterall she has to be a director's actor otherwise ppl will tlk tht she doesn't listen to her directors and her producers and blah blah..
Aussie_1 Groupbie
Aussie_1
Aussie_1

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

EACH ONE OF YOU SHOULD GET  A MAN LIKE ANGAD,

Big smile sure thing....where's the queue???

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zindagi

I think a woman is not a woman unless she has curves.......

omg ... so TRUE! Clap Smile Kareena Kapoor used to be hella fat (I know because my brother's ex-girlfriend's cousin went to school with Kareena Kapoor and has said so ... believe it or not peepz).

Kareena lost hella weight and look at how great she looks. She got to keep her curves thats for sure. Smile Same goes for Kripa! Thumbs Up

Go to top