Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: kyphfanz

samie

kripa is not a copy................who said???!!!its a serial .she's doin her work!!!..n as for dinky its a real life which we dont discuss here in this forum ....

vey well said nitica "angad will not fall in love with her make up!!!

arre it was a joke yaar i do alot of them n e wayz kripa iz fictional as kyph is a serial th@ is wh@ i meant๐Ÿ˜Š i am sorry if i offended n e 1 n sorry dinky

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Originally posted by: zestygal

Thanx for ur assurance radz honey...i'm chillin now๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

That's better zestygal
kool*kariya* thumbnail

hi niti............u know i m always there with you to defend kirpa.........same here i also think it is annoyin da way ppl keep on commenting negative things regarding kirpa/neha...........guys leave her alone...she is pretty good and she is also nice in looks......and most of all she looks nice with angad and creates fire with him on screen

and niti dont think about leaving ๐Ÿ˜ญ.......i m also here to back u up on kirpa!!!

kariya!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Oh, You are such adarling Kariya. THANK YOU LOVE, for supporting me and poor Krips!

Dinky ko to excuse hai.

By the way, Krips follows angad everywhere because "pyaar ki dor hai".๐Ÿ˜‰
angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i totally agree i mean why do all keep insultin her what wrong has she done to u all she acts very well etc angad n kripa r on the same level that means if angad is good so is kripa n if kripa is bad so is angad remember when u insult kripa u insult angad toooo n i dont think anyone wants to insult angad do u all

bollygal thumbnail
well umm i dont know about kripa but someone needs to stand up tp angad, put him in his place n then give him a piece of their mind,.... he needs to get ovr himself (lol, no offence )
KYPH_fan thumbnail
                    Well done Nitica!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ And I was thinking I am the only one taking offence on all the Kripa badgering and the only Kripa fan in the whole Angad sorry KYPH forom๐Ÿ˜‰  I like Kripa. She is such a sweetie pie. I almost feel protective towards her. You all should be siding with her and not Angad, he can carry the world on his shoulders๐Ÿ˜†
dancing babe thumbnail
i reckon your right nitica , i like both kripa and and angad (but maybe angad a little more because of his looks!).
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
krips jus looks dashin with her new outfits!..and no she doesn't have bad legs lolz.. and like its said..u don't clap wit one hand likewise without krips, there won't be any angad or any chemistry!!!..angad rocks still ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and so does krips
KYPH_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: alexa

HI EVERYONE--- dinky could be IQBAL himself.....wanting to know the response he is getting for his first serial.....

You think he would have the time, after shooting all day. You guys should join the CID๐Ÿ˜†