India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

In support of Kripa!SERIOUS

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 6:56am | IP Logged
PLEASE NOTE: Only Dinky is excused from what I am going to say all of you.

I don't understand why is everybody after Kripa's life? Even if she looks absolutely smashing, you are hell-bent on thinking that she has got "fat legs, bad figure, dripping lipstick, funny expressions...and so on and so forth."GAWWWD! Give her a break. She looked absolutely pretty in the black outfit yesterday and no, her lipstick didn't drip.

Now, what's wrong with her screaming at Angad and giving him sermons? It's very easy to forget Angad's behaviour with her...his humiliation of her...him flinging her on the ground and making fun of her...but it's so difficult to digest Kripa's one outburst? Fall in love with a man like Angad, perhaps then you'll know how internal conflicts tear you! Kripa is at a sensitive point where there's a tussle between her heart and her mind.She loves Angad and the sensitive girl is not able to handle his cold behaviour. Her state of mind is a mess.

I am glad that krips is finally learning to stand up to Angad instead of backing away in fear of him. she is learning to give it back as good as she gets. and, no, her resilience and strength didn't drop from heaven.She ahs always displayed courage in front of Angad.Only now, she has got confidence.

Somebody made a  snide remark about Krips being from a small town and having such guts...well, you are born with guts, whether in Hapur or Honolulu.

EVEN FLOWERS  HAVE THORNS...Poor chrysanthemum fell in love with  metamprphic rock from the Grand Canyon and now everyone is screaming at her.

This is rude, really rude. EACH ONE OF YOU SHOULD GET  A MAN LIKE ANGAD, THEN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE IN KRIPA'S SHOES.Poor kid.

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:03am | IP Logged
i agree with u nitica. i really like her as well!!!!!and even dinky i know dinks u joke with us about kripa but comeon u should not joke all the time......its just a serial GUYS!!!!!
rano Senior Member
rano
rano

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hai, Angad jaisa ladka mile toh...anyway, I agree with you Nitica. Neha is very young, she will learn quickly, infact, she is improving everyday. Anyway, if she was as bad as she is made out to be, the much vaunted chemistry would surely fall flat. Also, she looks like a Barbie doll and is seriously pretty.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Thanks KyphFANZ.

I don't mean to sound rude but I just think that there's  a limit to which you can batter a person.It's not about KYPH , it's about Krips that am talking about.We have divided ourselves into two camps...forgetting that Angad and Kripa create magic together.Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Exactly Rano. We so conveniently forget that  Krips shares an amazing chemistry with Angad.I am so tired of this Kripa-battering that am seriously thinking about quitting.Confused
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Forgot to add.........

"Angad is not going to fall in love with her lip-shade, her clothes or her expressions.He'll fall for what she is within!"
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zestygal

loophole and irritating factor in the serial: y does kripa always follow angad every where???ConfusedAngry
Itni tension lena bohat buri baat hoti hai zestygalLOL. Take a chill pill.

Kripa is a nice girl so don't be after her.

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:58am | IP Logged

i want dinkys lifeWink not kripa as she has a copy n dinky has the real thing

Go to top