Fan Fictions

KriYam OS - The Guillotine Promise

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys! The DEVIL is back!😈 Okay enough of my bakwaas! I m sure none of you are interested in it. Here I go again. Bear this dukhi aatma guys. Generally, tragic ideas come to me and in exams it like sone pe suhaaga. So KriYam OS all the way for you.

This is dedication to two devils of my life. Kriti (kritid3lover) and sissy (Aquilia_Aditi)
🤗. Guys ab please let me rest for sometime and do not start demanding again... C'mon, let this poor soul enjoy for sometime...

Here you all go!

PLAY IN BACKGROUND TO ENJOY THE FEEL!!!!!

Leaving everything behind her, she walked on and on knowing very well that she may not be able to see them ever after. Still some promises bound us to certain things and make us do the things we do not want to do. They say 'Promises are meant to be broken', it stays both true and false in her case. She, in order to fulfill a promise she made, had to break so many promises along with many hearts and hopes. Although she never wanted to do it but she had to do all those stuffs. She knew it that more than any other's she is breaking her own heart in innumerable pieces but still she was doing it.

"Why was she even doing it? Can't for once she listen to what her heart says? Why only she has to do all these? Why did she sacrifice so much? Why she killed herself just to give a new life to us? And why she had to bound me by this promise?" cried a torn heart. All he wanted was her company, her presence in his life, which turned his colorless life full of colors.

"Bye guys!" she said it to herself and to their souls hoping that maybe somewhere their hearts will accept her leave. Hoping that they just forget about her and move on. Hoping that they readily accept the life she chose for them. Although she dreaded the life, which she chose for herself but for her their smile means everything. She would happily leave everything for them even her soul but how could he forget about the miseries of her mother. How single handedly her mother had brought her up, she had to do this for her. If for her happiness she had to leave everything behind she will abide it, although not happily, as a good daughter. Now all she wants was that they should remain happy and contented in their life and soon should forget her. Their problem free and gleeful life will be the reason for her to live happily.

"Why she had to do it? Why?" he said remembering all their moments together. How they danced crazily to cheer up each other's mood, the new year in jungle, Shivam's party, everything. How she goes all crazy just to bring a thirty-two inches smile on his face. Their good for nothing talk session and during it her getting all hyperactive. Then he remembered the promise she made him of not letting anyone else know about the truth and make them feel guilty. She wanted them to live happily and not with guilty and remorse. The promise she made to her mom. Everything seems as if even God did not want them together. He was wondering why she left him with this much burden of keeping the truth all to himself. Why she had even told him the truth? Why did not she just left without a word as she did to others? Why she had to put him through this dilemma? Now he did not knew what to do but that he was not capable of doing anything. Only he knew how much he wanted to tell truth to them, what she did for them, for their passion, dreams and most importantly for the sake of their friendship, she sacrificed her share of happiness. He was still wondering how someone could be so selfless. Why she had to be so good and that was he the one to deserve her. If anyone had asked him that he'd say "NO!", "She deserved someone better." That is all what a promise had made him. A degraded person who, every time, degrades himself for not being capable enough to buy her happiness.

What was the name of the relationship they shared? They knew that there bond was very special but it was much more than what they call it. They just keep wondering what it is but no one listens to their heart's questions and were able to answer them. This bond was a healing bond. They remember how they could go to any extent and can do everything to revenge the person who gave vexation to the other one and will do the silliest thing to make them forget all the misshapennings. It was bond of contentment. How just by being with each other, they feel contented. How their eyes spoke volumes and there was no roles of words between them. Without saying understanding the other one's wishes and seeing beneath them straight to their heart, soul and mind, which are always at, quarrel with each other. It was a painful bond. Yeah you heard it right. They are the one to see through each other's smile, their tears, and their problems. If the other one got hurt, they will suffer the pain but now it was almost equal on both the sides. Both were immensely hurt and were in pain. It was a life-taking bond. How can they even forget those numerous times when they were drop dead in their tracks seeing other one suffering. That was when the reason behind was not much but what about now, when both their souls and hearts are torn apart. How will they even manage to survive seeing each other is suffering? Now they can proudly say that "Brain Rules!" as their hearts were defeated severely and they were not in condition to take the burden of that defeat.

Whatever the bond maybe but both of them were not ready to leave it. They want to cherish this bond, to enjoy it, to see more of its effect. They want to know what else this bond can do. They wanted to feel more of it but this abrupt leaving had made them shattered. They never thought that it would end. Moreover, if the end was written then why this early?

She was going away from them but where that even she did not know. Yeah she was now a girl without any destination or aim. How can anyone think of her having aim or destination now when she had left all those behind her by her own choice? Was she even regretting it? Naahhh! Why would she regret for what she did? In fact, she was proud, as she was successful to fulfill their dreams if not hers. Nevertheless, her present condition was unknown to everyone except that poor soul crying aloud far away from her. She was lonely, torn and was craving for the same love and affection which she received here from them but what can one do in that if that was the path she chose for herself. She filled everyone's heart with hatred for her but could not succeed in filling hatred in his heart. How immensely she wanted to leave without a word but it seemed as if some kind of force was over her to tell him the truth. Only she knows how much she wanted to be a non-existent one in their life but seemed as if fate and her heart were not in her support and she was to tell him the truth.

He was hurt! He was full of anguish and what not. The thing happened with him were not so pleasing for which he should dance around. From dance, I remembered he almost left dancing that time but than he thought about her sacrifice and then he continued, as he did not want her sacrifice to go in waste. Still he was angry with her, he still not understood what was the need for her to do this much? She should have said him once than deciding everything on her own. He would have found a solution to her problem rather than this, he could have talked to her mom too but why she had to take such step? Didn't she have trust on their bond? He was thinking if she could trust him to share her problem than why not on right time so he can find a solution. He badly wanted to help her, to bring her happiness back to her but he was helpless.

Flashback starts:

Weaklings nailed that day, they won the footloose auditions but than she was not happy at all, she was hiding something from all of them and this thing was eating her from inside. She wanted to tell them everything by she was bounded by the promise. She wanted to go to him and tell him everything, take out all her frustration like always but she could not. She, never in her life, felt as helpless as she was now, she was pissed off. She was now cursing why it is difficult for her to keep secrets from him, why he came so close to her that she could not hide anything from him. This secret was like a slow poison to her of which the only remedy was he. "That is it!" she decided no matter what happened, how he is going to react but she will tell him the truth by any means. She left the place to his home.

In his home, he was sitting inside seeing the footloose videos and was bit sad of what happened today. He was thinking that he heard the doorbell; he went to see whom it was at this hour of night and what he saw left him to shock. She was there and her condition was miserable. Face pale, eyes swelled up and bloodshot red along with dry tears on her cheeks. Seeing her he immediately pulled her inside, made her sit and bought a glass of water for her. He made her drink it and asked what happened to her to which her only reply was a tight hug full of pain. She started crying again and her cries and pain were killing him, he wanted to know the reason behind it but did not wanted that his hurry to affect her.

He pulled her out of hug, cupped her face and again asked her what happened to which she looked into his eyes and tried to speak but it seemed as if words betrayed her. She stammered and told him everything along with all those hiccups sniffs and sobs which were hurting him even more. She told him about the promise that her mom made her to abide, she won't be dancing again ever, can't talk to them and him too, so its useless to stay here and give pain to all of them. She will go away without telling anyone so that they can hate her and forget her. He pleaded her several times to tell them the truth, they deserve to know it but she was adamant not to tell them.

At last, he had to agree to the promise she made him follow. He promises her not to tell anyone about her and move on in her life. He won't tell anyone but how can he move on without her? She was the only one who made him meet the real he and now she is asking to move on? How was that even possible? However, he had to do it for her happiness, for which he can do anything.

She went away leaving them all behind and all of them started blaming her for the deeds she never did. He was the only one who knew the truth, only he knows how he controlled himself when they all used to insult her and say badly about her but everything has an end just like his patience. One day he blasted on them shouting that they are the biggest idiot in the world who could not even see the sacrifice she made for them. In starting, they all were hell confused but as soon as they got to know the truth, they start regretting for what they did but now of what use. Even if they regret nothing is going to happen because she was gone long back but than this reality, check affected him like anything. He became soulless waiting for her to come back and shout on him for behaving this stupid.

They could not see him like that, so they decided to search for her and bring her back anyhow just for him. They went to her place and talked to her mother but to their utter disappointment, she was gone. After coming back their memories, which once she used to cherish, started to haunt her so she went away from there to a place where they would leave her. Not even her mother knows where her daughter is, it seemed as if she never existed.

Flashback Ends...

They tried many times to make him happy. They said him many things like move on, forget her, it was destined and stuff like them but these things, instead of consoling him, made him more frustrated which he took out by shouting at them.

"It's just because of you guys that she left. She did all this for you and what you did. You said so badly about her! What kind of friends you are? I do not want to see your face! Get away! I hate you guys!"

Now his condition was same like hers. Both were badly hurt, torn apart, soulless, and most importantly without each other's company. HE was seeing everything from upside than why was not he doing any thing? Why was he so cruel? Answers of these questions are still undiscovered and maybe they will be same throughout their life...

All this, which happened with them, was the result of their "Guillotine Promise!"

For my further D3 works please add painfulove to your buddy list...

Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res for kriti and sissy comments!!!😳😳😳😳
Edited by aditi061 - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
my res goes here
unres

Adioti itna  acha Os..
Loved it..
U showed the bond so well..
Friendship of Kriyam is one that was cherished moment of D3..
Too cute...

Edited by asmaju - 11 years ago
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS aditi
sooo beautiful
loved it
-swaron- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing OS aditi 
love it 

aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome !

Beautifully written !
d3_rox thumbnail
Wooow...it was amazing...beautifully written as always!!!:):)
I hv sent u a request on the ID u said...so plzzz accept the request!!!!:)
shantanu.swayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was beautiful!
I actually had tears in my eyes!
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

unres...

aewsome os kiddo.😳

*******edited*******

tumhe kya laga?????

bas itni si cmnt???

meri kiddo itni achi os likhe

aur mai itni si cmnt doongi...

awww...tera chehra imagine kar sakti hun...

hahaha..im rofling...

waise cmng to the update...

waise mujhe na tumse milna hai...

i mean tumse milke baat karni hai

kuch toh hai...

warna life ki itni deep feelings kaise likh rahi hai???

i mean this deep?????

i know how deep the feel of friendship is...

coz i had been betrayed by the one whom for

the first tym in my life i let soo close to me

i know how it feels when a friend  leaves us all ALONE...

that feeling is...hm..

mai bata nahi sakti...

how much i cried...

how many days i spent sleepless only i knew...

chahe wo betrayal ya guilt i know the both...

ek keliye doosre ko insult kiya...

aur usi ek ne betray...

i know both the feelings...

i dnt know y ...

its not that thi os is written by u or something else...

but it really shaked me up ...

once again brought my past in front of me...

the guilt we feel is the one we cant explain...

its just lyk...just that...

sometimes we wanna kill ourselves tourchouring us to

such an extent that even  god refuses to see it..

and u have exactly explained those feelings...

the pain the one close to heart...BEST FRIEND...

leaves us all alone...

just alone...

whether its kriyas pov

or swayams...

u explained it very well...

mujhe nahi khud ko tests karvao...

u really scared me up/...

i really cant believe meri kiddo itni deep thoughts rakti hai...

i m scared/...

and abt this os...

i loved it lyk anything...

i cant say u how much...

just it means lot to me...

..it will be in my lappy forever...

love u for this...
Edited by deetha - 11 years ago
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant!!! outstanding!! STANDING OVATION 2 U ADI!!👏👏
the way u've described KR's feelings 2wds each oder. the pain of losing the person who taught u how 2 live, love oders, value oders... BRILLIANT!
song selection was bang on!
i really luved it!