An Os---White Lies Chapter 7 pg 11

Posted: 11 years ago

Ok guys, as requested. my os

Chapter 1---The first meeting Part 1

She tossed and turned and as tired as she was, sleep refused to come to her. She thought that maybe a cup of chai would clear her head. Purvi got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. Having made her chai just how she wanted it, she went to sit by the window. Sipping on the chai seemed to have calmed her a bit, but she couldn't stop herself from thinking about the events that happened today. A new fear gripped her and only this time there was no one to comfort her. Her family and friends all thought that she had an overactive imagination but she knew that was not so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was an ordinary day like any other. The heat of the summer was just barely noticeable. Children played their games oblivious to the calls of their parents. Purvi walked down the street with a huge smile plastered across her face. Today was a very special day because it was her twenty third birthday. She knew that her parents had planned a wonderful party for her. Just thinking about it made her happy and she could hardly contain her excitement.

Random thoughts flew into her head, all of which made her smile even more. A thought about a visit from her grandfather made her close her eyes and reminisce about her days that she had spent at his house. Purvi had always felt loved and wanted there. Grandfather's house was one of the places she could truly be herself. There were no restrictions at all, unlike living with her parents in the family mansion where she always felt like a trapped bird. Her father was Manav Deshmukh,  one of the most successful business tycoons of his time. But she barely ever saw  him and her mother was  Archana Deshmukh,a homemaker who couldn't stand her daughter. She had an older brother, Sachin, who was a brilliant attorney who up till date had never lost a case. Purvi herself was an attorney but still a struggling one. Her house was just that, a house, not a home because everyone kept a distance between themselves. No one ever bothered about the other.

Purvi was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't even realize that her eyes were still closed. When she bumped into the handsome man she was startled. Her handbag fell and spilled all of its contents onto the pavement. Embarrassed she bent to pick up her stuff.

"I'm s-s-sorry, I wasn't l-l-looking wh-where I was going", she stammered.

"I'll say", the stranger smiled at her, "You were practically walking with your eyes closed. I thought you were sleepwalking or that you were a zombie". He bent to help her pick up her stuff. "Hi I'm Arjun by the way. Arjun Kiroskar".

"I'm Purvi and I'm really sorry. I was lost in thought". She hastily retrieved her things because she thought that she would die of embarrassment. How could she be such an idiot?

Arjun had a bewildered look on his face. He was trying to figure out why anyone would walk down a busy street with their eyes closed. His hands accidentally touched Purvi's whilst he was gathering up the contents of her bag. Purvi quickly pulled her hand away. She had goose bumps all over her hand. This was strange. Arjun's touch felt like fire on her tender skin.

She looked up at the stranger for the first time and a strange feeling of unease came over her. She started feeling nervous. This was a strange reaction because this man was a complete stranger. She knew nothing about him.  Yet gazing into his hazel brown eyes, she felt connected to him. She quietly did a quick assessment of him. He was so very handsome.  He wore an expensive business suit that looked like it was tailored to the contours of his torso.  He was of the perfect build and stood at 6'2". The shape of his biceps and triceps were easily seen through his shirt. Being as muscular as he was, he was neither intimidating or uninviting. Purvi was quitely ogling him when her caught her eye. He smiled and she was memorized by that smile.

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 10 years ago
nyc strt...πŸ‘ continue soon...
You just started and now I love it! Awesome os! thnx for the pm! Also thnx for listening to our requests you are awesome!
I love it! I'm so glad you decided to do an OS on Arvi πŸ˜Š

Great start! Can't wait to read the next chapter <3
Wow its fantastic...please continue :)
will update soon guys...😊thanks for the support and encouragement...😊
it ws awesome...h
jenelle u saved my sunday..by giving us such a beautiful os ...coz of all dat disscusion of arjun ovi marriage ws really depressed and also heartbroken...nw feeling better coz of u...plz do update next part today only...
now i don't even have the motivation to complete it...
why did ekta have to get arjun married to ovi???????????????
i'm through with this show.
Originally posted by jenelle05

now i don't even have the motivation to complete it...
why did ekta have to get arjun married to ovi???????????????
i'm through with this show.
I'm with you I mean its hard to write the arvi marriage when there really isn't going to be an arvi marriage on PR
nice one... i guess u should continue!!!!