Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
We have had wetsuits, zootsuits, morning suits and birthdaysuits.  But why did we have to suffer the poop suit again, as christened by Nazma?😭  Wasn't it consigned to the toilets a long time ago?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No, it wasn't because the Modi is kanjoos. Plus, he has two poop suits. There's a plain one and then, there's a cord one. 😳
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: RachP

No, it wasn't because the Modi is kanjoos. Plus, he has two poop suits. There's a plain one and then, there's a cord one. 😳

Really?!   What was  it a buy one, get one free. I think wardrobe needs a crash course in styling.   They always love to deny us.
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Really?!   What was  it a buy one, get one free. I think wardrobe needs a crash course in styling.   They always love to deny us.

I did notice that Rashi got a new saree--the highlighter green one. It's pretty! 😳How come no one else gets new sarees? I also noticed that they don't change their hairstyle. Except for Ahem who had wavy longish hair before, no one else has had a style adjustment anywhere. Stuck in time, they are.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
at least Ahem was wearing adark shirt...he did look trim and handsome even in that aweful brown suit..
rashi's sarees are always pretty..when will gopi be given pretty sarees?
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: RachP

I did notice that Rashi got a new saree--the highlighter green one. It's pretty! 😳How come no one else gets new sarees? I also noticed that they don't change their hairstyle. Except for Ahem who had wavy longish hair before, no one else has had a style adjustment anywhere. Stuck in time, they are.

I want someone to go in and give them all a makeover.  Would be interesting.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did the poop suit make a reappearance?? I hate that suit so much!! Actually I loathe it!!

Got back from a wedding at 1am so haven't had a chance to watch it - I'm missing out!! Got a wedding tomorrow as well so who knows when I'll see it!!
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Apparently there are two brown suits. This is the stripy one and the better of the two. The other is the plain brown one. Whilst his trousers sit well on him it seems his jacket is getting a tad bit tight around his arms and back that is making it ride up on him and showing a good wear on his shoulders. If he wore a white shirt it would picked up his appearance like it had done earlier in the week in the ME promo.