Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Seriously, this is twighlight zone... let's say one is in love with a man, spend YEARS with him and decide, yes, this is it, I am going to marry the love of my life. WHAM... TAAA DAAA, he is already married. And then he manofies the gal, great... he tells her he never loved his wife and it was a bal viah... cool, right? But what to do when she finds out that's a lie too. He did love the ex wife.  Consumated the marriage very lovingly in Mumbai... oh so romantic it all was. But no, now he just likes you cause you are modern.

And according to your logic, Jag committed his sins long ago... um, how long ago? The drinking is quite recent. Ending up in jail is recent. Slapping her is recent. Blowing up at the hospital is recent.

Ok, so she is married to this creep now... pregnant hai lardki... he leaves for his village and plays ghar ghar with ex. She finds out and sees they are pretending to sleep in the same room (not the same bed)... he is wearing the locket with the ex's pic and his pic in it. Cool. No problem. Its an act. The ex wife (who is really not an ex yet cause not divorce has been signed) gets kidnapped... who goes to the rescue... TA DA... again your so called hubbie. Ok... no problem. Chalo, miscarriage hou giya. Where is hubbie??? At the BAR? It was a bad day, he just needed a drink to chill out. Koi baath nai ke ghar mein toofan a giya hai. He starts drinking more, causing fights, disses his friends, throws around dishes... sure, hota hai. He fails to give his MS (cause poor thing had no time to call the deam) now has to repeat. But he is too good to be her assistant. No issue. Tum ghar ro baby... I wll make the money and you study. Now she can put all her fears to rest and marry him again with friends and fam around. Yup, she fought to keep him by his side. She knew she did wrong by insulting fam but what to do? She doesn't want to lose her love. The man she gave her izzat, time, body, love to. Happy happy... marriage day, where is Jagat. Oh shoot, he found out the truth. He will leave me. SLAAAP! In front of everyone. She is begging... begging... but sharif innocent Jag can only see his pain. Oh, what a bechara. He was a saint, a soul who never caused anyone pain... yes, he has a right to ditch her.

Jag went loco when he found out Gauri ke rishtey ki baath kissi aur se hou ri hai. He ran after her riksha like a crazed man. Here he keeps bringing up his ex over and over again and they girl shouldn't go crazy? She is a horrible girl, no doubt, but where is Jag innocent???

Makes no bloody sense to me. Sorry.

Pot meet kettle... so yes, obviously the rest of the world and I are watching a diff serial... definately and thank the lord😆!!!
Edited by Shaista33 - 11 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post. Like you even I think , G has proved to be a lot worse person than J. J did mistakes out of total pig headed ness. G is manipulative and does not show any grace or character. The way she behaved with the Singh family. She needs to get lot of insults from th whole world. She has no friends. Shivani was her friend but cut out after knowing her character. 
 I do agree that the baby should not be the reason for their reunion. After many years if they both realize they still love each other( after reforming) then they can. 
I do care about J and G characters. J is as important as A in this serial.next I. Importance is Shiv and G. 
Your point about people applying great morality break up when it comes to J but are soft on G , I agree.but where I disagree is , you think they should not be united. But I feel every body can be forgiven with time if they change. People have forgotten and forgiven the mother of all sins the great DS. So if she can be why not youngsters G and J who committed mistakes out of immaturity and bad discretion.
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@shaista .. where i am saying Jag is innocent .😕.but its you who are saying Gauri is innocent ...ok the points that you are raising  i am sorry but cannot stop my laughter after reading them  please dont mind ðŸ¤£

Seriously, this is twighlight zone... let's say one is in love with a man, spend YEARS with him and decide, yes, this is it, I am going to marry the love of my life. WHAM... TAAA DAAA, he is already married. And then he manofies the gal, great... he tells her he never loved his wife and it was a bal viah... cool, right? 

yeah seriously this is twilight zone so she is two year old kid when she married him she knew he is married ..and  he left everyone for her didn't he? so what more she wanted him to do .and for that she got an excuse to use him for her revenge... so should have  told him naa she did that because once upon a time he hid from  her his  martial status thats why i used you for my revenge to teach you a lesson ðŸ˜†and i think at least he at that time made an attempt to tell Gauri all by writing a letter to her but unfortunately that letter didn't reach her but Gauri did she made one attempt to tell him truth ðŸ˜†

But what to do when she finds out that's a lie too. He did love the ex wife.  Consumated the marriage very lovingly in Mumbai... oh so romantic it all was. But no, now he just likes you cause you are modern.

so that is  his past right and by the way as a kid she has seen attachment of both Anandi and Jagaya so if she has no two pieces of intellect to join two and two together so she became bholi bhaali bachi to you😕and since when he later have shown his desire and desperation o Anandi i love you that gave her an excuse to use him like tool for her revenge ðŸ˜•

and according to your logic, Jag committed his sins long ago... um, how long ago? The drinking is quite recent. Ending up in jail is recent. Slapping her is recent. Blowing up at the hospital is recent.

so thats why she used him for her revenge like this ?...for his drinking ..😆she was making him understand don't drink😆 .and i think he is not born drunkard ..its Gauri's true love that made him do so ...😆..o she was angry with him how could you land in jail thats why she did that ðŸ˜­i believe she was bashing shiv for sending jagaya in jail ...and he slapped her  for what ...for fooling him around like this making him a tool to attain her purpose he is dying to be with his  family and  the honorable wife is making sure he is kicked out ...intentinally creating confusions between him and his family while he  blindly believed in her that she is doing for his welfare and so in this according to you  he is a sinner because this was his great injustice to his true lover true wife Gauri he believed her 😆..and Gauri is innocent in using his trust for her purposes ...😆.wow great logic from you 

and blowing up the hospital blowing up did he blew up the hospital with a bomb😕ok he misbehaved with senior doctors ...what was Gauri reaction after that with him .?.showering flowers on him ?😆she bashed him very badly in front of so many people but still he didn't leave  her with a hope she loves him after seeing her  fake love that she was showering on him...now when that reality was opened to him what that love mostly was for to separate him from his family ... you still believe him he should do pooja of her ...🤢great logic from you indeed ðŸ¤¢

Ok, so she is married to this creep now... pregnant hai lardki... he leaves for his village and plays ghar ghar with ex. 

@bold he doesn't know it ...yet ðŸ¤¢mam at least put right blames but Gauri got another tool to take her great love back previously she was using her unborn child to get his attention and care , make Anandi jealous , claim her rights at singhs house now one more ..lucky woman😆

She finds out and sees they are pretending to sleep in the same room (not the same bed)... he is wearing the locket with the ex's pic and his pic in it. Cool. No problem. Its an act. 

haha they didn't sleep in one room Anandi use to go to guest room that day they started tallking  for some time and Gauri devi  had a romantic nightmare of Anandi Jagaya 😆 so she went to see room and found Anandi there and raised hell ðŸ˜†...didn't she grab him by collar after seeing that locket   and he just made a request to her why he is doing that just one request for his  badi massi she is dying but great wife  didnt care ... for her badi massi can go to hell and she spit everything infront of that sick dying woman .. so if she can grab him by collar when she feels he is doing injustice with her  why he cannot slap her ? ...😕and he was acting at that time for his sick badi massi but was Gauri  also acting here ðŸ˜†yes she was acting her love drama just to separate him from his family in which he believed in she really loves him and he can move on in his life with her but it was all drama from her to win a challenge ðŸ¤¢

The ex wife (who is really not an ex yet cause not divorce has been signed) gets kidnapped... who goes to the rescue... TA DA... again your so called hubbie. Ok

. no problem. 

who told him about Anandi  ran away with someone ...Gauri ...to degrade Anandi's  character in front of him ..he said no way ..she made a bet with him and after saving Anandi he didnt stay with Anandi but came back to Gauri  so still she didn't get it my husband is with me not with Anandi so who is at fault ..husband ...very funny logic from you😆

Chalo, miscarriage hou giya. Where is hubbie??? At the BAR? It was a bad day, he just needed a drink to chill out. Koi baath nai ke ghar mein toofan a giya hai. He starts drinking more, causing fights, disses his friends, throws around dishes... sure, hota hai.

you really haven't watched this serial did you ? because this entirely false information you are providing ...hubbie stopped her 100000 times not to drive in pregnancy did she listen ? no ...sure hota hai husband is talkng rubbish why listen to him..😆 ..due to great wife his badi massi reached close to death he only made one request to her not to open her mouth infront of her she  is in critical condition but great wife no way .. and even referred to badi massi bhaad mein jaye ( go to hell) when badi massi fainted she was dragging him out of house lets go 🤢...still he came back to her and according to you he even have no right to be angry on her after what she did  ðŸ˜†and  great wife thought her husband's anger as sautan must have fed his mind so why not call give a call to her and blast her for fueling her bhola bhola pati while driving... sure hota hai how cool and dishum accident ..but see the cruel husband he left his wife after miscarriage ðŸ˜­taunted her 10000 times i told you not to drive in pregnancy but you didn't listen that will be your next  blame on him to defend Gauri in your new serial 😆 watch the episodes in orginal Balika vadhu serial  how he supported her at that time  helped  her come out her pain  then comment and Gauri was so happy with his support that she forgor her miscarriage saying to her mother Though i am sad i lost my child but i am happy somehow this incident gave me my love back ... so see she was happy about her miscarriage it gave her her true love ...shamless and disgusting beyond words ðŸ¤¢

He fails to give his MS (cause poor thing had no time to call the deam) now has to repeat. 

🤣now i am sure you haven't watched this serial ...madam he was debarred from his exams ( not allowed to sit in exams ) not because  he failed he was absent from classes because he went to see badi massi ..who was in very critical condition and wanted to see him one last time and due to shortage of time he couldn't file application for leave but great wife and great lover could do that..she  knew everything  but instead she went on to say to dean what can i do if he doesn't come for how long i will defend him  ..but when she confessed it to him he wasnt angry on her but forgave her he never taunted her for ruining his career but she did taunted him 200000 times  you shouldn't have gone to meet sick badi massi i told you ...not thinking for once his going there proved to  be life savior for that dying woman ..today she is  alive because of him but its not great wife's concern😆

But he is too good to be her assistant. No issue. Tum ghar ro baby... I wll make the money and you study. Now she can put all her fears to rest and marry him again with friends and fam around. 

and  i believe i have seen great wife was 24/7 rubbing it on his face he is her assistant how to use her money  making him inferior and o first time knowing marriage can also be a surprise for a person ...this is the same woman who was angry at him how dare you plan my banglore transfer as surprise without my permission  but for her own she is  taking one big decision of his life on her own indeed such a great wife ðŸ¤£

Yup, she fought to keep him by his side. She knew she did wrong by insulting fam but what to do? She doesn't want to lose her love. 

🤣again very funny dear you indeed  watch the other serial because in real she fought to keep him by his side not for her love but to win from his family and if she knew she did wrong with his family so why not accept it i am sorry i did wrong ..and ooo yeah she knew she did wrong with insulting his family thats why  before third marriage attempt she was making fun of all of them i won ..great   and she thought i did wrong so why not do more wrong to insult his father a bit more in front of him ...😆

The man she gave her izzat, time, body, love to. Happy happy... marriage day, where is Jagat. Oh shoot, he found out the truth. He will leave me. SLAAAP! In front of everyone.

🤣izzat give me break calling him useless , raising fingers on his character , grabbing his collar , using him for her revenge is izzat ..great every man will love to get such izzat😆and o yes when he do something grab him drag him everywhere when he know how she is using him fooling him around for her revenge he should give her izzat ...great logic ðŸ¤£he too gave his everything to her but he never used her for anything and she gave him everything just to use him for her revenge ...her challenge..great wife 

She is begging... begging... but sharif innocent Jag can only see his pain. Oh, what a bechara. He was a saint, a soul who never caused anyone pain... yes, he has a right to ditch her.

🤣 o man i will indeed fell down with laughter ..he caught her lie she started more lies , started insulting bhairo again.. bade papa is liar , and she is begging begging for you what a sharif woman .🤣.and in the end instead of saying sorry she is throwing it on his face yes i did ...i dont care for you ...sharif girl ..bravo ðŸ¤£

Jag went loco when he found out Gauri ke rishtey ki baath kissi aur se hou ri hai. He ran after her riksha like a crazed man. Here he keeps bringing up his ex over and over again and they girl shouldn't go crazy? She is a horrible girl, no doubt, but where is Jag innocent???

where Gawari means gauri devi  is innocent please tell  me ðŸ¤£

Makes no bloody sense to me. Sorry.

Pot meet kettle... so yes, obviously the rest of the world and I are watching a diff serial... definately and thank the lord😆!!!

it will never make any bloody sense to you because you don't want to make sense believe me if anyone read your post indeed will die out of laughter because all blames all your defence for gauri if for once you watch serial carefully you will find what you are saying  is out of serial ..by providing incomplete information you think you will defend her ..yes thank lord you don't watch this serial otherwise indeed you yourself will find your post out of original serial ...😆

Edited by saba113 - 11 years ago
Shaista33 thumbnail
Sorry Saba, I didn't read your post because frankly too long😒. All I will say is that BOTH are idiots and ugly people on the inside and deserve one another 100%. Gauri is a hideous human, granted, but Jag is FAR FAR worse because he dhokafied his OWN BLOOD. Nothing worse in my book. She is far better, atleast she respects her fam.Edited by Shaista33 - 11 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
ok don;t read my post if you don't want i don't  mind .but my part was only in red shorter than your false lecture 😆..frankly speaking its good we stop it here otherwise all time we spent in diagreeing with each other ðŸ˜†and i believe Gauri is far far worse than Jagaya despite being a woman what what she did with another woman even using her own child like a tool to make Anandi jealous .there is no shameless creature in my view exists worst than her and also she is  not so sincere with her own parents she kick them out  when she feel they are interfering in her plans which Jagaya never did so its his parents who kicked him out so in my view she is more worst🤢sorry she is inhumane creature despite being a doctor a  lady fainted in front of her in terrible condition and she is asking Jagaya lets go out of here who can be more worst than her ðŸ¤¢
Edited by saba113 - 11 years ago
Shaista33 thumbnail
Agreed Saba... we'll agree to disagree. I am sure we'll find someone to love and hate together... 😉
saba113 thumbnail
hopefully someday we will ðŸ˜‰
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Jan50 ...i do believe in redemption and forgiveness and if Gauri shows redemption in proper way like i have mentioned in some way she corrects what wrong she did  i have no problem for her forgiveness ..everyone should forgive her   ...and i really don't want free forgiveness for her without any effort ..she tapkofy someday either Anandi bring her either she herself and fell down on everyone's feet and they all forgive her and accept her back ...😕.i don't want that ..she has done many many wrong works for that she need to do something to repent them correct what wrong she did in some way so forgiveness should be given to her ...she need to earn that forgiveness and sorry to say she has been given many chances but each time she proved her self worst ..cvs have left space for jagaya always whenever given a chance they let him do many good works for his family , for Anandi ...but for Gauri its complete opposite case whenever she was given a chance to think and understand and so something good forexample lets say when badi massi fainted at least for humanity's sake check her you are doctor  and you are showing your selfish side saying to Jagaya lets go and how are this act is unforgivable so easily ...😕if she wants another chance let her earn it by her hard work 

Acceptance of JaGa relation back for that i am talking about background what cvs have presented us ..they didn't separate them to let them go through agni prakisha of their love and with the time solidify their love ðŸ˜†no they separated them why because the basis of this relation was always wrong ðŸ˜†now no matter they make Jagaya a man with golden heart but they cannot give him Anandi because they cannot prove Bal Vivah right this is their approach ..so by reuniting JaGa with their background how they made their relation giving it true relation tag at anywhere won't they be proving what what these two did how they made their relation and what story cvs have been presenting us through them so far that will indeed go in drain ...the social message they are presenting through them such relations don't exist you will get nothing ...if they rebuild it again it means all previous  was rubbish and such relations do exist😕and believe me  these relations are biggest social problem all over the world than bal vivah ..😆.so they are trying to eliminate one problem of specific area and encouraging the other big problem of all over the world ...will be right approach from them ..? i feel it will be  very wrong 
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahi, even I don't want Gauri to be forgiven that easily. In fact she needs to be insulted, made to feel lonely, inferior and rotten. That is the only way there will be a chance for her to appreciate the goodness of other people like Sumi and Bairon and to some extent even J.
What ever J did to A and his family, he was always caring about G. Showed responsibility towards her. Even became indiscrete to try the bho huts nonsense even though he hated it. He has taken a lot of insults for her sake. 
J is already paying big time for his mistakes. Will suffer more. 
After all this the channel for reconciliation bet J and G that can open. If they don't unite after this it is like doing 2 wrongs to make one right. Agrred it is not the perfect way of life. The serial will show how bad it is to behave like Gauri and J. There is no harm in ultimately uniting them. After all lot of people want to see compromise and well being for every body. 
Is it not better to see 2 people who erred , realized and reformed and lead a good life, than see them miserable for ever even after they repented and reformed?
In life it is also an important lesson to forgive.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Jan50 ..even i don't mean to say if they realized , repented for their mistakes then punish them .no there is no reason for it ...show them leading a good happy  prosperous life but can't cvs find an other way for it that could at least save the message they are spreading .through these two .this is what my basic intention is ...
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago