*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Hrishikesh Pandey in pain

Toe trouble

Hrishikesh Pandey fractures his toe while shooting a fight scene

Sapana Patil Poojary

Adding to the ever increasing list of actors injuring themselves is Hrishikesh Pandey. The actor became a victim of the on-the-set-injury syndrome while shooting for a fight scene for his forthcoming show Shaadi Street.

Hrishikesh has so far been very secretive about playing the lead in the show but his injury let the cat out of the bag. He finally admits, "I play Raj. We were shooting for a major fight sequence where my co-star was to attack me. This was an important scene and the shoot was spread over three  days. To make it look serious, my co-star tried some intense moves. There was a little pain in my leg which I ignored initially. I continued with the shoot, only to realise that my left toe had swollen and I couldn't even wear my shoes. An X-ray later confirmed that it was a fracture. So for now, my foot is resting."

Hrishikesh says that he is prone to accidents on the sets. He had met with an accident when he was shooting for Jaanbaaz some time back. Hrishikesh says, "I had to do a stunt on a motorcycle and fell on my face. I got several stitches. Another time, while I was shooting for CID, I fell while doing a stunt that required me to jump from a tree. Now, I think I have had enough accidents. I hope my stars notice the pain I go through and end their 'accident' spell on me."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Toe trouble" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish2

IF-Sizzlerz

aish2

Posted: 26 June 2006 at 6:23am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top