fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
this is my first try soo forgive if itsss damn stupid

the scene is aftr arnav feels his ignorance to anjali had brought her in hospitaland he vent out the anger on khushi

Arnav:khushi if i hadnt been vth u i f ihad been vth dii ..this wudnt have happnd ...IF  i didnt dance and enjoy for yur sake di wudnt be in this condition ...nw see wat happned its alll because f my deeds,,...its all because i ddint care ..it all because of me...its all because i decided to enojy mehendi..it all BECAUSE I LOVE U

the last line touched khushi and the same time shyam had netered the room where arnav .khushi and anjai is thr ..following him the whle family shyam had crocodile tears in his eyes ...and by seeing him arnav was more furious he was abt to speak tht time nani stooped him and the next mment shyam went towards anjali and started calling ranisahiba

the mment he heard his voise she got into sense ...arnav cudnt doo anything buttt just watch 

same time whn khushi saw shyam she lost everything from her mind only thing echoeing in her mind was "ITS ALL BECAUSE I LOVED U" AND SHYAM'S entry scene too made her weak

she decided something in her mind ...she went to buaji who was consoling nani ...took her hand and went out ..she didnt say anything evne though buaji was questioning her ...she knw wat she decided is diffficult for her to follow but she had too ..she kne wateevr arnavji has said is out of sadnesss but noww its her time too give his happiness back

HOSPITAL SCENE
arnav remembering wat he had said to khushi just thn something went into his mind he was started looking for her in  whole hospital he cudnt find her r even buaji ...just the moment he was about to leave his dii called him ...

he went t her..she was holding tht creep's hand 
she was crying but was smiling ...\
anjali:chotte thankuu chotte u brought ur jijajee n right time backk nww i am sure i will be able to cross this hurdle ...and chotte u had done this much for dii ..my next happiness is ur marriage ..plss continue vth marriage 

arnav:dii plss rest we will condsider tht later 

anjali :no chtte 

arnav:fyn dii whn ur health becomes better we will continue vth rituals
shyam was dumbstruck over there he thought his plan wud cancel arhi marriage but noo now he have to come up vth next 

GUPTA HOUSE 

the rickshaw reached gupta huse ..only whn buaji touche her she knw it ..she was in HIS world ..she was thinking abt dii ..and him ...but noww she had decided something she wont goo back from tht

she went inside changed her dress..she was wearing the chamkeli type of salwar .

she packed everything ..all bits and odds whch belong to her 

buaji and garima was confused 

khushi:amma we will go back to lucknow

buaji:haire nandakishore wat ru saying how can we leave whn anjali is in this conditin
garima :haaa khushi wat r u saing

khushi:amma now since shyamjii has come back iits not good for me to goo near thr and we will come back with a week ..i am talking about going too the ashram whr u said we can treat babuji
...after his treatment we will come back and here jiji is thr naaa ..we can call her and know everything 

she was lying she is going for not to come back

RAILWAY STATION

they were waiting for train but she thught she had to tell truth too someone 

she called payal

khushi:jiji hello
payal ..khushi where r u how much time arnavji is searching for you why u didnt tell me tht u r going 

khushi:jiji we r going back to lucknow but jiji u shudnt say this to anyone promise

payal,:: but why khushi why u need to go back ...u marriage will happn dii has asked arnavji hersefl to cmplete marriage and he had agreed to

khuhsi:jiji i had lied many times but not now...jiji its better if i am not arnavjis 's life partner ...he will always suffer because me ...jiji and nw since shyamji is there its not good for me to marry arnavji ..it will spoil di's life tooo jiji plss dont say this to anyone 

payal:but khushi 

khushi hanged the phone ...payal thought she shud tell this too akash ..maybe he cam stop her .

she told everything to akash ...but the thing is arnav has overhead everything ...he now realises how much he hurted her for no reason ...he went to payal

arna:whn did she calll dammmit
payal:few minuted back ...she told not to say to anyone thts yy i didnt say ..
ARNAV :dammit ...how can she doo this she knws tht i vent my sadness through anger thn yyy...shyam's face came to his mind  and his words ttooo he decided to call her back

RAILWAY STATION
khsuhi hinks about all her god memeories int his big city ,,she steps into train 
arnav had reached the station ...khushi had caught a place near window soo she cud get the last air of her memories on this city

he is widly searching for her
-----------------------------------------------------------------

ohhh good now i am releived ..this was thr in my mind thought too share vth if i shud continue pllsss say ...sooryy for my mistakes i knw this is so stupid butt plss bear vth meee
Edited by fan145 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb,,,...plzz do continue dear...😊
rjhaveri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one.  Do continue
fan145 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_karish

superb,,,...plzz do continue dear...😊

r u seriousl i mean really😲😃
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hey, just read this OS of yours it's awesome 
loved it
please please cont. soon 
and please pm me when you update next

fan145 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

hey, just read this OS of yours it's awesome 

loved it
please please cont. soon 
and please pm me when you update next

oohhh godd r uu ppl serious i thought this wud bee worst in IF  ..i knw somewhr this is damns tupid but uu pl r encouraging me 😃
AishaKapur thumbnail
Pls continue, this story is great!
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow u wrote an OS nd didnt even pm-med me😡
How dare u do that to me? did u forget abt me yaar😭
Mujhe bhula-diyaaa , Mujhe rula-diya...
Anyways i always managed to sneak out into ur profile so read it!
It was nice, didnt know that ur having this talent too.👏
good job not bad, first attempt right, im sure u'll improve😉
. i think it would be better if u write the next part.
Edited by shobrakapooor - 11 years ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
its awesome
continue soon 
fan145 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

Wow u wrote an OS nd didnt even pm-med me😡

How dare u do that to me? did u forget abt me yaar😭
Mujhe bhula-diyaaa , Mujhe rula-diya...
Anyways i always managed to sneak out into ur profile so read it!
It was nice, didnt know that ur having this talent too.👏
good job not bad, first attempt right, im sure u'll improve😉
. i think it would be better if u write the next part.

dude iwas sooo damn shy i thoght its worst thts yyy ...i didnt m uu...