Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome ff loved it story is really intresting
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ch4

Arjun walked into the doctors cabin

Arjun: doctor this the cd

Arjun handed the doctor  the sonogram cd of the baby (some one  elses)

Arjun: Can you please tell me what the gender is of the baby   my wife is outside she has no idea im here to discuss this  and please don't let her know.

Doctor: don't worry mr.Raute we wont see we have a system  if it's a girl we say that kuch theeka kahana chiaye and if it's a boy kuch meetha  these are code words no one will never know

Arjun: acha doctor agar if its a girl then phir kya kar the

Doctor : aap ki biwi ko injection de ke  then do the operation  why don't we go and talk to your wife

Riya waiting outside

Riya: doctor how is the baby  you saw the cd na sab theek hai na ?

Doctor everything is fine let just look at the cd once again

Doctor comes out and tells arjun

Doctor:  everything is fine riya not to worry and if you feel like it kuch theeka khalo. Mr. Raute here are the medicines give these to your wife and everything will be fine she walks away

Back at the ETF headquarters

They all hear the recorded tape of the coverstaion arjun had with doctor

Rathore: these people should be ashamd of them self's

Chotu: how can they  

Arjun: disgusting  these hospital should be closed

Riya: how can tanmay do this infincide …itna heartless kaise ho sak tha woh

Shree: I know ri tanmay kasie

Riya: nahi im sure this all is happening under his nose tanmay aisa nahi hai

Shree puts hand on her shoulder

Riya: shree please more then tanmay I hate this infintcide this not done … why do they all think girls are a curse, burden damn it. Just then here cell rings

Riya: tanmay call

Rathore: riya put it on speaker shree tap karo

Riya: hello

Tanmay: hi jaan   so are we on for dinner tonight we still have some unfinished things to talk about

Riya: tanmay im busy I cant come .. and I told you im not ready for shaadi please don't force me

Tanmay:  riya  you have decide you want your stupid job or me … listen riya I love you want marry you and iwant you to be the mother of my son

Riya looks up at the team once she hears son

Arjun writes ona paper to keep talking

Riya: tanmay tahts all finei need time to think but I want a girl beti ,

Tanmay get extreamly upset

Dehko  riya agar we get married na I want a son bas

Riya really upset justa minute Tanmay how can you just demand that it is not in my hands  its what god wants and what if it's a girl

Tanmay : these days thereis always a solution to solve that problem

Riya: kya what are you saying you mean what I think you mean 

Tanmay : we will cross the bridge when we come to it but we have to meet tonight

Riya:  I don't know  ill let you know in a bit depends on my work  and one more thing tanmay  how can you think and talk so cheaply che baby's gender is  determined by the man 's sperm  how can you think this way

Tanmay: riya don't over react  tum aane hai bas

She cuts the call she Is fuming  what the …. Disgusting  Damn it       she gets up and walks out of the room

Shree: ri wait  he goes after her

The team goes aswell

Riya is just standing near atree and crying

Shree taps her shoulder

She looks at him and hugs him and crys

Riya:  shree why this cant be happening can he really be that heartless

Rathore: riya drink this and calm down (hands her water)

Arjun: riya tum dinner pe jaa re ho tanmay ki saath

Riya: what no

Arjun : yes you are  case ki liye you have to samhje ya samjaao

She glares at him he stairs her dpwn nd she bangs her coffe mug on the desk and walks away 

Edited by Fiza28 - 11 years ago
fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fiza28

reseved for ch 4

waiting for ch 4
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
when are you going to post ch4?😭
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello friends… sorry for a late update…here's the next part of raabta chapter 5 part (a) part b will be posted soon…
Recap: It is clear that Tanmay is involved in the case, now they have to collect the proofs against the whole racket, and Arjun forces Riya to go out with Tanmay so that she can get evidences.

Rathore: *shouting*Ye kya kiya tumne rawte…. Tumhe pata bhi hai ki tumne riya se kya…….. wo waise hi itni upset hai aur upar se tumhari harkatein…

Arjun: Mujhe achhi tarah se pata hai maine kya kaha hai… par socho Rathore abhi zaruri kya hai…? Abhi humare liye case se bhadkar kuch nahin hai… warna pata nahin kitne bachhe dunia mein aane se pehle hi …. Ab samjhe ya samjhayun..?

Rathore: Wo sab to theek hai rawte par I am in doubt ki riya iss condition mein kar payegi ya nahin… she's too upset…

Arjun: wo sab tum mujh par chod do… I'll take care of it…

Arjun walks up to riya, who is crying alone….

Arjun:*places his hand gently on her shoulder* Riya…. *she is still in tears and doesn't listens* Riya…

Riya: …Hmm…. *still sobbing*…ye….y..yes…….. s…ss..sir

Arjun: *comes and sat beside her* look…look riya… *cupped her face, and says* Riya I understand … tumhare liye ye bahut mushkil hai… but socho… kitne masoom bachon ki jaan bach sakti hai…zara socho riya…please…

Riya:*looks at him* but main aise insaan se milne jayoon jo itna gira hua hai… vo aisa soch bhi kaise…* breaks down on Arjun's shoulder*…main us ka face bhi nahin dekhna chahti…

Arjun:*detaches  her, caress her hair and says* I understand… ki ye bahut difficult hai.. but riya ek baar socho agar tumne ye nahin kiya, to jo kuch hota rehaga uske liye kyat um kabhi khud ko maaf kar paogi…

He says this and leaves her alone to think on what he had just said… his words were left as echo in her ears.. after few minutes a perfectly composed riya, although shattered from inside declares that she'll go with Tanmay on the dinner.

Time: 8:30 PM. Place- Dark moon Restaurant

Riya is in a beautiful white saree  with a backless blouse looking absolutely stunning, waiting for Tanmay outside the restaurant, while Arjun is keeping an eye on riya and Tanmay, chotu and Rathore investigating about the case further and shree tracing the calls and tapping the phones.
Tanmay comes, looks at riya, waves at her, and then kisses her, holds her hand and goes inside the restaurant. Arjun witnesses it and feels angry seeing Tanmay and riya close… on the other side riya is feeling very uncomfortable and disgusted to be close with a person like Tanmay.

Tanmay: Look riya… I know humare beech pichle kuch dinon se kuch bhi theek nahin chal raha hai… but today we'll sort out everything okay …*riya tries to say something but can't* … no no sweetheart look pehle main bolta hoon okay… *takes her hands in his hands* dekho ab humein shaadi kar hi leni chahiye… taki tum mujhe mere business ke liye ek mere jaisa smart, intelligent inheritor de do… na… look riya mujhe pata hai kit um ladka ladki wali baat ko lekar upset ho… par sach to yahi hai na… I mean ladki ka hum karenge bhi to kya…

Riya:*feeling disgusted from inside but controls herself* well probably tum sahi keh rahe ho… shayad main hi galat thi…

Tanmay: Wow… today to I feel like… so we'll start planning for our marriage…
After the dinner, Tanmay offers to drop her home and as per plan she accepts it.

Tanmay was driving the car, and riya was playing games on his phone, and suddenly his car breaks down in the mid way… it's 1: 30 AM now and they needs water, Tanmay goes out for searching it… suddenly then Arjun appears and takes Tanmay's phone, few pen drives which were in the car, his laptop and all the papers they could find. Then Arjun breaks her bangles to make it look alike as a robbery…

Tanmay returns without water, looks at what had just happened and grew suspicious… even after the robbery incident he doesn't believes her and then he drags her to some unknown place in the jungle…