Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

FF... RAABTA UPDATED oct. 8 ch6.b.pg18

meghasingh IF-Sizzlerz
meghasingh
meghasingh

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hey friends fiza gave me an idea to write a ff on ARIYA together '.. she suggested me the idea and so I wrote the first chapter of this ff. So here it goes'.. second chapter of this ff will be updated by fiza.
wait, it starts from when the riya took leave for one day'

ETF was in their office when rathore called them up for a meeting. Everybody was present there except Riya. She was not there yet. Rathore enquired about riya but he didn't knew anything about her. So rathore started giving details about the new case assigned to them. " A journalist named Shalini Sharma was found dead in the jungle. Her death was because of the crocodiles attacked her and ate her up'''.. so there is nothing except shreds of clothes etc'' It's a dangerous area'' but there are other surprising facts also'' for example uska i card vahan par hi hai''.. or saath mein  sabse ajib baat vahan ek digicam bhi lekar gayi hai'''.Sab kuch neglect kiya ja skta tha par uski death ke baad checking mein uski diary mili jisme likha hai'' "Koi iss had tak kaise gir sakta hai'' par paisa sab kuch nahin kharid sakta''' main vahan jaoongi aur record karungi''"  It was written about a weak before her death.
Suddenly riya entered the room'''.. Everybody looked up at her, and rathore looked at the watch.
"Sorry sir' vo actually main.." riya was about to say something but then''.
"It's alright shree tumhe case ke bare mein bata dega'''.. " Rathore said.
Riya:"Shalini Sharma case''.. right sir."
Rathore: " Absolutely'."
Riya:"  Vo news par pata chala''' kuch info hai abhi bhi mere paas"
Rathore: Really! Go on'..
Riya: Shalini Sharma, 15 mahine pehle star news ko join kiya'''.. but inke records bahut acche hain'..in 15 months mein hi best employee, journalism awards jeet chuki thi. And kaafi dedicated bhi thi''.."
Rathore: Good job''. Ab humein investigation shuru karni hogi. Okay. Hum yahan se 2 hr baad niklenge vahan forest dept. ke logon ke saath hi hum ja sakte hain tab tak tum logon ka break''okay.
Shree, riya and chotu came out together from the room'' riya was a little upset and tense today. But she tried to compose herself. Arjun noticed this and thought about when she asked forgiveness, and then where there were almost tears in riya's eyes. She was looking so'. Why the hell I am thinking about her? Have I gone mad''.
Shree noticed that riya was quite upset, so he asked riya to come out'.. just to make her mood light.
Shree: Hey ree, chalo na bahr chalte hain'..
Riya: No vo mera mood nahin hai'..
Shree: Jab mood nahin hota, tabhi to relax karna chahiye '''.. vaise bhi 2  ghante hain humare paas''come na, he held her hand and took her out.
 Shree went up to an ice cream vendor an brought two chocolate n nuts and handed one to riya''..riya smiled and felt happy.
Riya: Thanks a lot shree'.
Shree: Hey that's fine''.. after friends hote kisliye hain''. Anyway how's tanmay? And is everything fine between you guys?
Riya: Vo u know shree'''. (couldn't speak anything)
Shree: Riya, u can tell me'' common what happened'''.( puts his hand on her shoulder to console her) '..u know if you share then it will be good for you'.. and me too'.. as I can't see u upset like this'''. Plz.
Riya: U know what''..( her eyes brimmed with tears'''she hugs shree)  I don't know I'm feeling as if he's pushing me in the relationship''.. I'm not ready for marriage u know'.and he said it clearly that  if I cant marry him in the next one month''.. we should broke it up''. How can he'.
Shree consoles her'' ree don't '.we'll talk abt it later, but riya felt better. None of them noticed arjun, who was looking at them from the terrace of their office. He was thinking'' " Look at them '' concentration  kaam par nahin''romance par hota hai''. And this riya'.. par main kyon soch raha hoonErmm'' let it be."

At last thanks to fiza again for giving me such a wonderful ideaSmile'''..

INDEX
CH.1-PG.1
CH2-PG.3
CH3-PG.5
CH4-PG.7
CH5-PG 8
CH5(b)- PG 10
CH6(A)-PG 13
CH6(B)-PG 18

Edited by meghasingh - 08 October 2012 at 2:35am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

alice4everVirMan505-aliyah-Faruheerbenazasritoshabna1989prioty1000nivanthi2fasiha_rocksgayatrishruti-lovesups2222princess14TishuuAqua_marinekreya204dews100dreamyroseipkknd-fanArieltabilife93Nirju99cooljaya11Fantasia_junkiemushiroxxPumpkinncuteariyakaveriw2008Sneha113sizzysehrishll-Shilpa-llshah10prava55663_TaNi_--Mahima--pratsy

Aqua_marine Goldie
Aqua_marine
Aqua_marine

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Nyc yaaar..riya in a relation..hmmm...intresting..waitin for nxt part dear...
Miminits IF-Sizzlerz
Miminits
Miminits

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
only one word "naaahhhiiinnn"
Cry
Miminits IF-Sizzlerz
Miminits
Miminits

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

only one word "naaahhhiiinnn"
Cry
sorrry made a mistake, continue with the story... again sorry it was my small cuz who typed thisLOL
-aliyah- Groupbie
-aliyah-
-aliyah-

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
do continue.
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
awww...continue asap !!!!!

riya committedOuch
prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Do continue...it's interesting
ladyinblu218 Senior Member
ladyinblu218
ladyinblu218

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Interesting plot would love to read further pls continue:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index