*' Palagalam Vango SM Makkal'* - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

My name is Mathura
My birthday is March 30My current favorite show is clearly Saravanan meenakshi :) I am attracted to saravanan meenakshi because I love the chemistry between saravanan and meenakshi and it really warms my heart when  I watch it. Even during the toughest times, when I watch Saravanan meenakshi my troubles fly away in that second. I am from canada and I am currently studying in highschool. :) 
Edited by m_30996 - 11 years ago
Hi my dear buddies..🤗

Name - Sweety

Place- Chennai India

DOB - 14 October

Lovely thread..👏

Welcome Mathura and sweety akka :)
have fun :)
Vanakam everyone and welcome to SM section 😉 Do drop by our updates tread and join us commenting ... 
Who are the updaters for this week??

No one? Should I reserve all the posts??
😆 sorry gisel.. ippo taan idhu gaunichen...
Hello, vanakam friends
I do know Tamil, feel free to talk in Tamil with me.
I am also a big fan of SM. Hope you guys will accept me.sorry I didn't know there was a forum for SM.
Name: Vibha
DOB: 13th July, 1998
Hobbies/interests: cooking, technology, makeup, cosmetics, reading, drawing, sculpting, molding, eating, trains, flowers, saries, thavaney.
Fav shows: SM, 1st version of Kana kalum kanlangal.
Fav channels: jaya and Vijay TV
Name- Zainab/zaina
Birthday- 3rd May
Fav Current Show- nothing..lol
Reason attracted to SM- Saravanan.. (such a adorable character)
Hobby & Interest- good question.. But heard to answer..lol.. As i have a big list of interest.. Yeah right nw my hobby is gardning.🤣
A little about you & where you from- i m from Sri Lanka. A fun loving person. Runing a small business and studding. Enjoying each moment of life.
Hope to meet some new friends in this forum..
Edited by zan101 - 11 years ago
🤗 welcome vibha and zainab .. aww sm fan also vaa  😆 Please do join in with us in the updates section and mokka podufy with us there 😉 We have many other serials on line too and feel free to ask me any help around here yaa 😃
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

<font color="#006600">🤗 welcome vibha and zainab .. aww sm fan also vaa
😆 Please do join in with us in the updates section and mokka podufy with us there 😉 We have many other serials on line too and feel free to ask me any help around here yaa 😃
</font>

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your warm welcome akka 😳