Chidiya Ghar

Debi feautured in some random magazine

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Yesterday i was going somewhere, and i was n a train and some guy was reading magazine when i looked at the magazine i think i saw Debina n magazine.. There was a pic look like Debii.. i think it was Debi, i might be wrong.. LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debi feautured in some random magazine" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Oh wow, that's so cool!Shocked Now I am curious about this magazine, did you catch its title?

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Oh wow, that's so cool!Shocked Now I am curious about this magazine, did you catch its title?

So cool innit.. :) . No i didnt, that guy was siiting far away from me .. i only saw Debi pic.. and i were taking him tht magazine from him but the train was packed :( Sorry i  couldnt catch the title.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.