Chidiya Ghar

My bro is so funny - abt DC n JDJ

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
As you all know Debi came to JDJ set (as usual) and this was also shown in sbb today, you know what my bro was watching ssb as well ; after watching today sbb when Gurru said ILU to Debii and hugged her my bro said to me '' oo you are getting jealous'' i smiled and laughs. ROFLLOL.

Seriously, kisko milega GC jaisa pati and Debi jaise patni. I just loved them too! I can't express how much i love both of them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My bro is so funny - abt DC n JDJ" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Very sweet post, Princy, you're really adorable!Hug I am so happy to see that Gurmeet and Debina have such genuine and supportive fans who love them not just individually but also as a couple. We as fans are so lucky to have them but they're also lucky to have us na?Wink

Princy360

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Very sweet post, Princy, you're really adorable!Hug I am so happy to see that Gurmeet and Debina have such genuine and supportive fans who love them not just individually but also as a couple. We as fans are so lucky to have them but they're also lucky to have us na?Wink

Thankk you Janaki ! Ya, we as fans are so lucky to have them and they are also lucky  to have us n thr life.. Our support and love will always with them hana?

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.