siva2901

IF-Sizzlerz

siva2901

Deivamagal Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Hi friendsSmile
This post is not to hurt someone 
Y our VIJAY TV Soap Forum InActiveCry
Vijay tv always bring new & creative concept & their shows will be unique.
My whole family big fan of Vijay tv . We always watch Vijay tv only . 

SARO & MEENU Have numerous fan .
Y their is no discussion happening here. 
Like always every day we watch SM regularly . once the epi got over . If u have time y cant we create a Discussion here about daily episodes. 

Every day i visit this forum & search for the topics yet is the same post i am seeing in the forum Cry.

I very well know now only many are joining to this forum . for example If we have 10 members also y cant we make interesting post & make discussion. In each & every epi there will be interesting thing , funny thing, Etc etc. We can share our ideas & thoughts about today epi. U people have every right to share your thoughts about episodes . 

Hi_Friends & hopper_ocean  Are making very interesting post (if i forgot mention any-other members pls dont mistake me . ) 
Rupeshika  Good to know that she is doing vms for smEmbarrassed 

A few friends now only started discussing about our Sm cast members Embarrassed. I am very happy to c this .

Now we got new videobie to the forumParty. I am very happy Big smile
Our Dt member atina, She is  friendly & also helpful . Guys if you have any ideas or suggestions pls do pm her . she will surely give her feedbackEmbarrassed

We have Nice team members in this forum Smile All we have to do is to Actively participateEmbarrassed Its my request Smile Pls actively participate in this forum  Smile
we have to enjoy together as Sm fans Smile

PS: DT members if you need any help pls do inform me i am glad to help you Big smile

PPS:  Friends some of you were good in writing, Pls start writing stories for our saro & meenu . I love to read that.

PPPS: Some of you wish to do vm . if u want any help in doing vm pls ask me i will surely help you HugEmbarrassed. I am not having Sm videos orelse i would have started doing vms for Sm WinkLOL

DT members i have 2 request for you i will pm that to youEmbarrassed

Feel free to Share your thoughts friends Smile.

Thanks a lot Friends for spending your valuable time to read this post . 
Love u Hug
SivaEmbarrassed

Edited by siva2901 - 01 September 2012 at 6:41am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiSerene..Hollie24akila_arshiGiselhopper_oceansneha_vijayMalarkodi..SmaTz..Hi_FriendsParulRatiShivikarthi173atinaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why Members are inactive" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Ok yar!! I too watch Saravanan Meeatchi!! I have added it to my forums!! Will regularly come n comment!!Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hollie24hopper_oceanMalarkodiHi_Friendssiva2901SweetyGreen

akila_arshi

Goldie

akila_arshi

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
ya dear agree with u Smile... It will be nice to have some discussion thread for daily episode...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hollie24hopper_oceanMalarkodisiva2901SweetyGreen

siva2901

IF-Sizzlerz

siva2901

Originally posted by Chanthini

Ok yar!! I too watch Saravanan Meeatchi!! I have added it to my forums!! Will regularly come n comment!!Thumbs Up

Thanks a lot dear Hug

Hollie24hopper_ocean..SmaTz..MalarkodiSweetyGreen

siva2901

IF-Sizzlerz

siva2901

Originally posted by akila_arshi

ya dear agree with u Smile... It will be nice to have some discussion thread for daily episode...

LOL I am very happy dear

Hollie24akila_arshihopper_oceanMalarkodiSweetyGreen

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
hi siva
happy that u like vijay tv

many fell this section is dull since ,we dnt know reader much ,like other serial, so once we get more member this section will also look l active like other serial and there are many silent readers here so they could pls come forward and discuss abt the serial they like ...

as u mentioned hopper_ ocean .Hi_friends akkas r really working hard and atina ji the DT member giving all her efforts to make this  section active ...
we updates and creative ppl who make (VM,siggess )are there to make all enjoy bt we need some friends to discuss abt that 

and we have though of  many ideas making this section active soon 
hope this section will be much active  ,with in some days 
so friends pls make this section as much as active u can !!!!
thanks 

sorry if any thing is wrong 

Edited by sneha_vijay - 01 September 2012 at 7:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hollie24akila_arshihopper_oceanMalarkodiHi_FriendsatinaSweetyGreensiva2901

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
First of all welcome to SM section Siva, Chandini, Akila Big smile

Siva, all you doubts here are fully aware by all of us. At them moment we are trying to come up with some activities. Do bear with us and by monday .. you will be seeing more activities posted in this forum Wink

Secondly, regarding the daily updates.. as also mention by Gisel, we would try to do it if there is more responses on the daily updates. Mostly members comes and reads updates but does not join in the discussions. If we have regular members  posting comments and stuff... then we can decide on daily updates. Also at the moment we have out Channel Moderator atina and moderator Nithya who are both busy with many other sections and never fail to help us when ever needed Smile. Once we have a viewbiew for this section ... it would make it easier for sticky and unsticky on daily updates Big smile

and regarding to your post to new videobiew for the forumErmm? Certainly its not something i am aware of maa ... but you can check that with our mods.Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselHollie24akila_arshiMalarkodi..SmaTz..sneha_vijaySweetyGreensiva2901

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Siva for the PM dear and for this useful info..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hollie24siva2901

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.