rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks tin
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

No Problem guys! My pleasure. Now the rest of the updates might be a little off from what actually happened in the drama becuase its been a year ago for me since all this has happened.......so here it goes.......

-I left off with mahi finding out that kusum is alive. She meets kusum off and on to tell her that what he is doing is wrong. She needs to tell abbay that she is alive and in the same city as him....but kusum refuses.

-Now the story is focused on Kumud (kusum's daughter). She goes to college, and like i mentioned before, she thinks that nakul is her friends, but he's really not. Kumud and Nakul both go up for elections at the college. So its kumud vs. nakul. Nakul, his best friend harry, kali they are all the popular people at school.........also known as the rich kids. So obviously the chances of nakul winning are more likely.

-Another incident why nakul doesn't like kumud is because she caught him and harry selling or buying copies of the exams. She confronted him and he thought she was bluffing because no one has ever dared to go up against nakul. She humilates him and send him to the principles office. The prinicple beleives kumud cause she gets a student that bought or sold the paper to confess. So nakul is now suspended and more ticked off at kumud. This is what also starts the rift between them.

-Its election time at school and theres 50/50 votes. People are voting for kumud and people are voting for nakul. Once again, nakul rigg's the voting system so that he can get more votes and kumud looses. Again, kumud catches this and takes it straight to the principle. Before this, when nakul was pretending to be kumud's friend during the elections, he pulled are aside and asked her some "advice". He lied to her telling her that him and kali are having problems and he wants to make it up to her so what should he say?. Kumud gives him come romantic advice and tells him what he should say to kali. While she's saying all this, he's recording it on his cell phone. (keep reading, it will all make sense in a little while)....

-Back to the elections. Kumud finds out what nakul has been doing and takes him to the principle's office. There it is delcared that kumud's has won the election because of what nakul did and his cheating. But kumud says she wants a fair fight. So everyone votes again fairly to determine who wins.............and the winner is...........KUMUD!!! By majority of the votes.

-Boy is nakul ticked off. He again plays nice, appologizes to kumud and congradulates her.........but really its all part of his plan to ruin kumud and get payback. There's a party at school for the elections and kumuds win and everyone is there.........including nakul. Once kumud gets to the party, everyone is congradulating her for her win etc, etc. Nakul asks kumud to dance. She says no at first but then he insists. As they are dancing, nakul purposely trips or something so that kumud falls onto him (all this is being recorded by harry as nakul's plan). The lights suddenly go off and when they come on, kumud and nakul are nowhere to be seen.

-What has happened is that nakul grabbed kumud and took her into an empty classroom. Over there he put his hand on her mouth while she's trying to fight him off. Meanwhile, harry is pretending to look for nakul and tells the principle that nakul and kumud are missing. Nakul gets kumuds lipstick and puts it on his face to make it look like she's been kissing him. As he puts his hand on her mouth he yelling "kumud, let me go, what are you doing, etc" to make it look like kumud is tryingt to get busy with him.

-Harry purposely brings the principle to the classroom that nakul has taken kumud too. Everyone, including, kali, and simran are all there and come with the principle because they hear nakul screaming. As soon as they open the door, nakul grabs kumud, throw's her on to of him on the floor to make it look like she was trying to force him into doing certain things.

-Everyone is shocked. Kumud is crying and is speechless. Nakul tells everyone that she was coming on to him and everything. Kumud is shocked and silent. Kali comes up to her (before this they were friends) and says the this is typical for a middle-class girl to do. Trying to get involved with rich boys for money, etc, etc. The principle even doubts kumud and asks her to come to his office for his behavior. She pleads with the principle that she's innocent and didn't do anything but then nakul shows the videotape from the party when she falls on him and then plays the sound clip from his cell phone when he had the conversation with her about what to say to kali. The advice she was giving him he said she was saying all that to him personally. Kumud is in a jam now.

-Kumud has lost her scholorship and is not welcomed at the university anymore. Nakul thinks he's won this time......but he's wrong.

-Kumud tells kusum and she's furious. Kusum tells kumud that she believes her and will make sure her daughter gets justice. Coming as a complete shockShocked to nakul.............kusum and kumud put a case against nakul. They take this matter to court. Nakul thought he go off easily but he wasn't expecting kumud to come out strong and take him to court for what he did.

-There are things that happen here and there inbetween these days redarding the case. Kusum is having a hard time becuase she doesn't know if she can afford a lawyer. She's not in the best financial position and is worried how she will pay the lawyer's fee. This is where GARV comes into the picture. Garv is Isha's godsone, but we find this out later. Garv also is Ksh*tig's (nakul's older brother) best friend. Before I go any further, let me introduce these characters a little more in detail.

Garv is a very sucessful lawyer. He's known around town and is also the lawyer for the Kapoor company......meaning Abbay's company. That is how he and ksh*tig are best friends.

Ksh*tig is aryaman's older son and nakul's brother. He works with his dad and is very shy, quiet and wholesome. A very sophisticated and stiff man. Because kumud works in the same company with him, she teaches him how to looses up and be a little more outgoing. Through this process, they become really good friends and slowly become very close. They have not said "i love you yet though"

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Sorry, I have to go to sleep now cause I have work at 7am in the morning and I have to get up to fast. So I will continue the rest of the updates tomorrow.......and hopefully finish it to bring you completely up-to-date.

Thanks for your co-operation!Thumbs Up

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 07 November 2004 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
thx so much!
i must be a pain in the back!
Wink
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 07 November 2004 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Hahahahahaha...........ABSOLUTLEY NOT! You are not a pain in the back or any other body part (hehehe). I enjoy updating you. I know what it feels like to be behind on a show that you like to watch. Well, here's some more update:

-Garv is also a lawyer and inlove with Kali. He is absolutely crazy about her but 1. she doesn't give him the light of day and hates him, 2. she's with nakul.

-So, its the court scence. Kali is hoping or expecting her father Abbay to side with her and nakul, but abbay feels that kumud can't do such a thing and its all nakul's doing. Kusum is also a little nervous cause they don't have any evidence or anything to prove that she's innocent. Kusum is also nervous cause they don't have a lawyer..............but..............there's always garv. Garv is coincidently a real big lawyer, and her hates nakul (cause he wants kali) so this is a perfect opportunity for garv to teach nakul a lesson.

-Garv introduces himself to kusum and tells her that he will be her lawyer and represent kumud (free of charge.......how noble) If i didn't mention before, garv is a goody-too-shoo. So now its the trial scene. Nakul on one side and kumud on the other. Kusum and Aai are also there but kusum sees abbay and sits in the back. As kusum is on the stand and being questioned, things get out of hand. The lawyer brings Abbay on the stand. Kusum is watching this fromt he back. The lawyer asks him is questions about kumud (and she's thinking that he will save her and defend her) but abbay turns his back on kumud. He takes Kali side and goes against kumud. She is shocked to hear this. He says things about Kumud and says "I don't know where she got her sanskar's from".........jus then Kusum gets up and says "me............i gave her these sanskar's becuse she is MY daughter" EVERYONE.........is shocked to see her. As abbay is looking at kusum in total shock.........flashbacks are shown from when abbay thought kusum was dead at the train station, her funeral, etc. Kusum walks up to the stand and everyone is starring at her in shock. She goes up and stands next to kumud. Kumud is crying. Kusum gives a speech and tries to save kumud, but nothing happens.

-Then garv bring nakul's friend harry to the stand. So far nakul is under the impression that he's won the case already. Garv starts questioning harry about that night at the party and decides to use reverse psychology. He begins to blame harry for everything that he planned all this and initiated this whole thing to frame kumud......just then harry blurts out of his mouth "i didn't do anything, nakul planned all this and I just followed what he told me to do". Case closed.

-Garv got the truth out of harry using a smart idea and blaming harry for it so that harry with defend himself and the truth will come out. So now its been confirmed that this was all nakuls plan to get revenge from kumud. Just when she thought there was not hope, kumud won the case.

-After this, everyone goes outside and come face to face with Kusum. Nitin, Sarla, nikita, lalit, they all meet kusum and ask her where she has been and what she has been doing. Why didn't she come back, etc, etc. Kusum just meets them and goes. She also comes face to face with abbay. He questions her and asks her why she left him and never came back. She tells him that she was sick of his lies, and everything, but never directly tells him that she left cause she thought he was having an affair with mahi.

-By the way, mahi and abbay are also married at this point because of kali. She wanted her parents together and for her sake, abbay married mahi, but never loved her. Kumud was at the wedding, but Aai told kusum that she can' take anymore and was going to go tell abbay the truth and left. Just as Aai gets to their house, she's in the house and they are having the ring ceromony. Kusum comes from behind with her dupatta covering her head and face and tries to stop Aai from telling the truth. She comes in and is standing in the crowd. Just as Abbay is about to put the ring on mahi's finger, it slips from his hand, falls on the floor and rolls away on the floor and lands infront of kumum's feet. Everyone is looking for it and walking around. Kusum picks the ring up, stares at it and then just puts her hand out for someone to come and pick it up from her hand. She then goes outside where mahi stops her. (remember that only mahi knows she was alive first). Mahi tells her that she thought she came to stop the wedding and tell abbay the truth, but kusum assures her and that there is no more abbay and kusum. She tells her that her is over him and there is nothing between them anymore. And kusum leaves.

-Back to the case. Abbay and kusum are outside and he keeps asking her why she left but she never directly tells him why, she beats around the bush.

-Then, kumud and kusum both go up to garv and thank him. They tell him that without his help they couldn't win this case. He says its okay and he knew that kumud was innocent. This is where Kumud and Garv's friendship starts.

Before I continue, let me know if you want to know what happens after this or just jump to what's happening now.......or in the last couple of months or so.

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 07 November 2004 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
i would like to know how garv gets married to kumud (i read that on this other site). it confuses me because none of felt that way about the other. Confused
keshni Newbie
keshni
keshni

Posted: 07 November 2004 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

hi Tin247

thank you for the updates

Can you pliz continue with the story. I am so behind.

thanks

Go to top