India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

jyoti + vishu

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
i'm at the part where jyoti and vishu are having problems. i watch the tapes and the place where i get them from didn't have one of them so i had skip where their problems begin, esha is exposed and if kkusum forgives abhay for killin sid Confused . i'm very behind on kkusum because of the stupid movie place. i'd appreciate it anyone could tell me how all that happens! Cry

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

WOW..........you've missed alot. !!!Confused

What point are you at exactly. I mean which episode? Do you want to know what happens from then on till now?

Let me know and I'll try to update you on what has happened so far.

shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Now I'm where Sakshi gets raped and she blames it on Abhay!
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

OKAY............HERE IT GOES. Because there's sooooooooooooo much to update on..........I hope you don't mind if I do it in point form:

-abbay is blamed for the rape but kusum doesn't believe it.....but aryaman does. There's tension in the house because aryaman says that abbay never liked sakshi to begin with and he did it.

-aryaman eventually get's upset with the entire family and leaves the house. Only kusum is on his side. She decides that it time they find out who the real rapist is because she has to clear abbay's name.

-the family is against kusum fighting for saskshi in the rape case which get's aryaman more upset, he basically ditches the whole family.

-After numerous attempts to find out who the rapist is......the kapoor family is getting ticked off at her. Abbay's name is cleared and now they have to find out who really did it. Abbay doesn't want kusum to get involved because he says that's its none of her business and it doesn't have anything to do with her........sakshi is an outsider. But only Aryaman and kusum are on her side.

-Joyti is a lawyer (or she practiced law) and is going to represent sakshi in court. She helps kusum and sakshi and aryaman to gather all the clues to find out who did it.

-Finally..............they found out who did it........and the culprit is Ajay Maliya. He tried to frame abbay and make everyone think that he did it.........but really it was ajay that did it because he was upset and embarassed that sakshi picked arayman and not him because he also liked sakshi but got dumped by her.

-So.........kusum, sakshi and aryman find out that it was ajay maliya who raped sakshi......but when the introduce this new development and piece of information to the entire family..........they don't belive it and say that its a lie. They don't believe kusum or anyone and say that she is wrong and its not true. Now kusum has to find out how to prove this in court with the help of sakshi.

-Kusum encourages sakshi to take ajay to court because he should be punished for what he did. Sakshi is a little hesitant at first....but kusum convinces her that what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. She says that the truth will come out and that the truth is always the winner.

-Sakshi agrees and then begin to gather evidence and proof that is was ajay maliya.

-Meanwhile.........in the middle of all this......the family is peeved at kusum until she finds out that she is pregnant.

-This comes as a surprise to everyone and they are all happy. Abbay, sarla, and the entire family are now happy with kusum and being to speak with her because she is going to have a baby.

-BUT.........the sarla and abbay tell kusum that now that she is having a baby..........she must take care of herself completely.....meaning she has to forget about the case and concentrate on her health. No tension from this case and she has to forget about it. Kusum is hesitant but agrees for a short while.

-But, the case is still on kusum's mind. Behind their back, kusum is still working on this case. She was told not to leave the house and take care of herself when the family had to go out. So kusum is home alone. Then..........she finds out that ajay maliya is upto something (thanks to the help of joyti) and decides to go after him after she was told to stay at home.

-Kusum sees ajay maliya and he starts to run (he's wearing all black and has a black ski mask on) and she starts to run after him (stupid idea). As she is running behind him.......she trips and falls on a hard sharp rock and is stabbed in the stomach. Ajay turns around and sees her on the floor and is about to go and help her and she is screaming out to him in pain but then decides to continue running.

-By then......joyti and aryaman come in the car and take kusum to the hospital where it is said that she lost the baby and then entire family is once again ticked off at her.

If you want to know more............let me know. I may be alittle off in all the information b/c it was a ling time ago and I don't remember it all. So some events may have happened before the other. But it all happens.

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
DAMNNNNNNNNN you are like a year behind! hahahaha!LOLhave fun though...awesome show!
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Thx! Big smile
That helped alot!!
If u don't mind, I'd like 2 no more.
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 4:22am | IP Logged

I don't think they are going to be back.

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 6:38am | IP Logged
-Once kusum looses the baby, intead of sympathizing with her, the family...especially Sarla are ticked off at kusum. Even Abbay as well becasue they told her to stay at home and not do anything and forget about the case, but she didn't listen and now lost the baby.

-Just when they think everything will be fine because they think well kusum can always have another kid..........her and abbay go to the doctor for a checkup and the doctor (paid by esha) tells them that kusum cannot be a mother again. This comes as a shock to them because sarla said that she wants a grandchild and heir to the family.

-Now sarla is even more ticked off. Nitin tries to tell her that instead of being angry with kusum, she should give her support especially in this condition. Sarla thinks about it.

-Then, because kusum cannot give birth to the heir of the family, she comes up with a brilliant idea (not!). Kusum suggests that abbay get married again so that at least the child will be from his blood if not hers.

-Sarla and abbay are completely against this option and they don't want to adopt either because then the child will not be abbay's blood. But kusum still tries to convince everyone.

-Because no one is listening to this plan, kusum comes up with another one. She decides to bring in a surrogate mother/women. She says that since abbay won't remarry, then why not get a women who will carry their child for them and give birth to it and then she can leave. After some hesistation, the family agrees.

-So now is where they bring in a new character called "Mahi" (she used to be pratham's sister nandani on kutumb). Mahi is a nautanki (dancing lady). Kusum brings her from the streets and asks her to carry their child for them. Because Mahi is a little goofy and weird, she agrees because of the money she will be getting to do this.

-So now, kusum brings mahi into the house to stay with them. They take her to the doctor to be implanted with something from kusum and something from abbay. But then the doctor says that there is something wrong with kusum so we can't use her stuff. Kusum talks to the doctor alone , not knowing that abbay is listening behind her, and tells the doctor to only use abbay  and mahi then. Abbay is shocked to here what kusum is talking about and why she's doing this.

-After convincing him, abbay finally agrees. So now mahi will be carrying his and her baby, not abbay and kusum's baby.

-Mahi also smokes, drinks, etc, etc. That is why Kusum decides that Mahi will stay and live in the house with them so that she can keep an eye on mahi and make sure that she and the baby are ok. Now is where the climax happens.

-Everyone slowly begins to like mahi cause she's funny and goofy. But they still don't like the fact that she's a nautanki and that information can embarass them infront of society.

-As days go by, Mahi slowly slowly begins to like abbay and has a crush on him. Nobody see's this expect Nakita and Arundhiti. They are talking and Kusum overhears them about how Mahi is trying to get abbay and that they are getting close because she's carrying his child. They say this on purpose because they want kusum out of the house and creat problems for her and abbay.

-Slowly kusum keeps thinking about what they said and if it could be true. At first she thinks its funny, but then it get's serious. Abbay and Mahi keep having their moments. First she trips getting out of the car and abbay saves her and catches her and she (mahi) is starring at him with stars in her eyes. Then she's coming down the stairs and trips but abbay catches her and holds her. They have another moment. Then mahi is atempting to do pooja, but nakita and arundhiti begin to make fun of her and abbay comes and defends Mahi and now she even more impressed.

-During all this, Kusum is watching and getting doubts in her head. Abbay decides that because he sees kusum is so tense these days, she decides to get her a present/gift. He asks Mahi to accompany him but not to tell kusum. He tells kusum one story that he's going out and Mahi tells her another story that she's going out. Now kusum begins to doubt even more.

-Abbay and Mahi are at the store deciding what to get for kusum. Finallay mahi picks something out (i think or it was abbay) and its a picture of Mary and Jesus (i think) or of a mother and baby, but someting like that. Abbay gets a card with the present and writes on it "to the mother of my child" and says he is going to give this to kusum.
(Abbay never acknowledged the baby as mahi's, he always said that the baby even though mahi was carrying it was kusum, it was kusums dream).

-Abbay asked mahi to keep the gift in her room for now the time being becuase if he kept it in his room then kusum would find it. Once mahi takes the gift inside her room and puts it there someone calls her so she leaves (i think). Eventually, kusum comes into mahi's room looking for her and comes across the gift. She contemplates whether to open it or not. But knowing kusum, she opens it and reads that it says "to the mother of my child" . Kusum takes it the wrong way and thinks that abbay gave it to mahi cause technically, she is going to be the mother of his child. Now kusum is sure that abbay is cheating on her.

-She doesn't even tell him why, but deciedes to leave the house. Abbay is still confused and doesn't know why kusum decided to leave all of a sudden.

-Kusum comes to her mothers house and is Aai asks her what is wrong. Kusum says nothing but aai doesn't believe it. Then kusum blurts out that abbay is cheating on her with mahi again. After saying that, kusum gets dizzy and faints. Aai takes her to the hospital and the doctor there tells her that she is pregnant. Kusum is SHOCKED. What's funny was that the same doctor that was paid by ehsa to say that kusum cannot have a baby is the same doctor that just told kusum that she IS going to have a baby.

-Kusum questions the doctor and asks how this is possible. The doctor simply says that its a miracle from God.

-Then kusum rushes home to tell abbay.

I'll get back to updating soon!

Go to top