Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mula6484

So,how was the episode? Was the story nice?Smile

The story was simple but nice, the execution was good I felt. Despite the fact that I do not like the hero much I was still smiling at most of the scenes because they were good to watch. Sargun as a bubbly wife was looking really cute, esp some of the scenes were super cute! Tongue
The good thing, it did not look rushed as such and both the lead actors had got enough dialogues. Just a slight problem with the end, I mean he could have said something more...but oh well, doesn't matter much because the scene after that was really cute! TongueEmbarrassed

So I would say, if you have got time give it a try. Guess you would like it. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulatiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Sargun Mehta AT* (Page 6)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@anu i agree wid u.tho i like Karan as an actor but i was also wishing that Sargun was wid Ajay in this telefilm!!SmileSmileand yeah she was luking gud as bubbly wife. even in Phulwa wen she bcame bubbly she luked gud.SmileSmile

MulaAmeres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Dolly- Agreed, such bubbly characters suit Sarguns personality and she plays them well. 

But is it me or she looked waaay too thin. Esp in the sleeveless orange dress where she runs...she looked too thin. She need to put on a little weight. 

Mulatiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Dolly- Agreed, such bubbly characters suit Sarguns personality and she plays them well. 

But is it me or she looked waaay too thin. Esp in the sleeveless orange dress where she runs...she looked too thin. She need to put on a little weight. 
yeah i agree!!
@bold i didn't notice it!!Smile i think she luked more thinner in Phulwa. Rem Ajay while pulling her leg saying shes small & thin so he didn't notice her @ 1st wen he entered in the show!!LOLLOL

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DurayMulatiny15Ameres

Mula

Goldie

Mula

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by mula6484

So,how was the episode? Was the story nice?Smile

The story was simple but nice, the execution was good I felt. Despite the fact that I do not like the hero much I was still smiling at most of the scenes because they were good to watch. Sargun as a bubbly wife was looking really cute, esp some of the scenes were super cute! Tongue
The good thing, it did not look rushed as such and both the lead actors had got enough dialogues. Just a slight problem with the end, I mean he could have said something more...but oh well, doesn't matter much because the scene after that was really cute! TongueEmbarrassed

So I would say, if you have got time give it a try. Guess you would like it. Smile

Hi Anu,I just finished watching the epi now...I  loved itSmile  The story was gud and as usually Sargun's acting was amazingBig smile  Thanks Anu Smile

Hi shobha and thanks for sharing the picsSmile

Edited by mula6484 - 23 September 2012 at 7:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Ameres55shobha

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
mula hi
@pics my pleasure :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

-silhouette-

IF-Dazzler

-silhouette-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I watched the episode today and I was left stunned by Sargun. :) She is an absolute stunner. She looked exquisite is every single scene. My jaw hit the ground when I saw her in those beautiful flowy yash-raj type saaris. :D She is not only beautiful but also an exceptional actress. I also watched her show 'Phulwa'. Big fan of her! :D

Edited by fatima_tr - 23 September 2012 at 10:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulatiny15Ameres55shobha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.