Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
waiting 4 Sargun's telefilm. promos luk nice & hope it"ll b also gud!!SmileSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Sargun Mehta AT* (Page 5)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
add me too in fan list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kgmu86

add me too in fan list
addedBig smile

tiny15

NimR

NimR

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Eagerly waiting for the TF

Just hours leftBig smile

tiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Watching it right now. Sargun looks so pretty! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulatiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@anu i'd watched it!!Smile but i cudn't watched whole of the telefilm as channel was getting stuck due 2 sum technical faults.still its gud & really Sargun is luking pretty.SmileSmileSmileand after wtaching the hug i was thinking of PhAb again!!Ouchsigh!!Ouch
but yaar i think dubbing is not gud as voice of Sargun doesn't seems 2 b hers entirely as we'd heard in Phulwa & recently in her interview!!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MulaAmeres

Mula

Goldie

Mula

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
So,how was the episode? Was the story nice?Smile

tiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@anu i'd watched it!!Smile but i cudn't watched whole of the telefilm as channel was getting stuck due 2 sum technical faults.still its gud & really Sargun is luking pretty.SmileSmileSmileand after wtaching the hug i was thinking of PhAb again!!Ouchsigh!!Ouch
but yaar i think dubbing is not gud as voice of Sargun doesn't seems 2 b hers entirely as we'd heard in Phulwa & recently in her interview!!Confused

It looked fine to me the dubbing and everything. I felt it was well directed, the story was good and Sargun was as always brilliant. The cute bubbly character suited her. And though I don't like the hero much but he was good. 

Same here! All the while I was watching was wishing and being angry that why they did not chose Ajay for this role. He would have looked perfect in this role. 

Edited by Ameres - 22 September 2012 at 11:35am

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.