Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dolly- Agreed, such bubbly characters suit Sarguns personality and she plays them well. 

But is it me or she looked waaay too thin. Esp in the sleeveless orange dress where she runs...she looked too thin. She need to put on a little weight. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ameres

Dolly- Agreed, such bubbly characters suit Sarguns personality and she plays them well. 

But is it me or she looked waaay too thin. Esp in the sleeveless orange dress where she runs...she looked too thin. She need to put on a little weight. 

yeah i agree!!
@bold i didn't notice it!!😊 i think she luked more thinner in Phulwa. Rem Ajay while pulling her leg saying shes small & thin so he didn't notice her @ 1st wen he entered in the show!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

The story was simple but nice, the execution was good I felt. Despite the fact that I do not like the hero much I was still smiling at most of the scenes because they were good to watch. Sargun as a bubbly wife was looking really cute, esp some of the scenes were super cute! πŸ˜›
The good thing, it did not look rushed as such and both the lead actors had got enough dialogues. Just a slight problem with the end, I mean he could have said something more...but oh well, doesn't matter much because the scene after that was really cute! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

So I would say, if you have got time give it a try. Guess you would like it. πŸ˜Š

Hi Anu,I just finished watching the epi now...I  loved it😊  The story was gud and as usually Sargun's acting was amazingπŸ˜ƒ  Thanks Anu πŸ˜Š

Hi shobha and thanks for sharing the pics😊
Edited by mula6484 - 11 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
mula hi
@pics my pleasure :)
-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I watched the episode today and I was left stunned by Sargun. :) She is an absolute stunner. She looked exquisite is every single scene. My jaw hit the ground when I saw her in those beautiful flowy yash-raj type saaris. :D She is not only beautiful but also an exceptional actress. I also watched her show 'Phulwa'. Big fan of her! :D
Edited by fatima_tr - 11 years ago
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh...I loveeed her she was fabulous :D
-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful avis  :) 
Duray thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail