Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sexiigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Add me too plzz I'm a BIG FAN OF SARGUN!!!!!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gal.angel

Sargun wit ejaz khan g8

i think now ejaz khan is replace dby karan patel. its on TB!!😊even i like ejaz but karan patel is also not  abad choice!!😊
NimR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks shobha  for this AT.
Add me too😊
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: savephulwa-NimR

thanks shobha  for this AT.

Add me too😊

added
tiny15 thumbnail
hi shobha plz do didscuss abt sargun 2 increase the activity of this AT!!hope after her TF this AT also reaches atleast to 50 pages!!😊
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tiny15

hi shobha plz do didscuss abt sargun 2 increase the activity of this AT!!hope after her TF this AT also reaches atleast to 50 pages!!😊

yes dear i hope this AT complete 150 pages
btw u sent PM to sargun fans??
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 55shobha

yes dear i hope this AT complete 150 pages

btw u sent PM to sargun fans??

no yaar!! i don't know any1 except from our forum & saw sum on her fan page so cudn't send!!and on our forum we 5-6 r always her & oders like sidra, jia etc. r not cuming these days on the forum. may b got busy!!😕
tiny15 thumbnail
hi frnds just saw a TC article abt TMLS time slot here sargun's Telefilm is also discussed. i think her telefilm is cuming this saturday(most probly)!!i just guessed it from the article but not sure.i m just copy pasting the article as link can't b given.Sargun's telefilm news is in purple bold.

Star Plus' weekend telefilm series Teri Meri Love Stories has not really set the TRP meters on fire (1 TVR). And according to producer Siddharth Malhotra (Cinevistaas), whose two telefilms go on air this Saturday and Sunday, "he will not make any more telefilms".

"The channel does not really promote the slot as much as they should and plus stiff competition in the weekend slot has meant that the ratings are not much to talk about. In such an environment I don't feel like investing more time, effort and bandwidth."

In the face of lower ratings the channel has also reduced the duration of the air-time. Last Saturday's episode of Playtime Creation's telefilm starring Amit Verma had a one hour slot. Siddharth also said that, "Saturday's telefilm will be of one hour duration while Sunday will be one and a half."

Even Sargun Mehta's upcoming telefilm is only of one hour duration. Our source said the channel apparently realized that one and half was long hence they re-worked on it. What could further complicate matters is Kaun Banega Crorepati (Sony Entertainment Televison). Our sources further added that it might harm the Sunday's telefilm more than the Saturday one.

The fear of Mr Bachchan hosted quiz show was also conceded by Sargun who said, "Yes, it is there but let's be hopeful for both are completely different genres. One is non-fiction (KBC) and other is fiction (Teri Meri)."

Producer Ila Bedi (Trilogy Krikos) who is also weaving a telefilm for the Star Plus series stated, "Rather than talking only about lower ratings, we should congratulate Star for their attempt to offer something new which always takes time to get eyeballs. They could have easily aired films which would get 2+… if a movie is an average grosser. But rather they created a new genre which in the long run will benefit all concerned."

Sometimes…experimentation takes time to click!!!

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonder what will be her name in the TF, guess more girly and modern than Phulwa😛
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Wonder what will be her name in the TF, guess more girly and modern than Phulwa😛

yeah it must b modern. wen she played the role of ACP's daughter in Shapath, her name was sonia.so here it must b like this only.😊😊
but still yaar phulwa was also sweet  depending on that show's story!!😊😊

Btw i think Sargun's telefilm may not air on this sat but on nxt!!😊