Navya

AnyaFF:PehlaPyar:Chap:22(pg145)(dont comment here) (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 150

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
mussujc_2312advianyaJUTHEEANYA_29gowripriyamevanpsravu.comParmasoneson_sanyaloverRano_rockNeha07Richa_shamyaSeenavasanjmuddanyacrazysurbhianya_17smivascrazzymoonSamnafa19asihaseenanyadiv96Anyaa_Shamyaaggimara_shamyaannasweetysmita-AR-AnYachandni4433ArushiLuvs_AnYazara990Kayal_SHAMYAsana1sanatv_princessnavya19momorockzrashi_anyarashvin-Liana-

thanks for liking my post guys...ur likes and comments mean a lot to me... 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anyaloveranyacrazyson_sRano_rockSmita17zara990gowripriyamevanpKayal_SHAMYA-Liana-momorockznavya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnyaFF:PehlaPyar:Chap:22(pg145)(dont comment here) (Page 57)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

navya19

IF-Stunnerz

navya19

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Waiting siona...

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

All r shocked including anya but however anant will realize what to do and reacts on time''.

Anant: arre ranbir''krish why r u standing like dummies (here im using dummies to describe why they r standing so lifeless) and watching us struggling in the water''help us''.

Krish:  yeah'.

However soon anant realizes that navya doesn't know to swim as she was struggling to breathe''.like a savior he swims to save her''

Anant: navya''

He gently swims to her and holds her hand and tells her to calm down as now he is there so nothing will happen to her''.hearing this navya looks at anant in shock and suddenly remembers all the chatting days''..she feels guilty''.

Anant: navya ur fine rite?

Navya: yeah'.im'..

Anant and navya slowly move to the pool corner and Ranbir and krish comes in to help them come up''while appy brings towels for them'..

Appy: oh navya I never thought all this will happen'..now come to my room and change ur clothes otherwise u'll fall sick'.

Navya: but I have no other dress with me to change'.

Appy: but I have'..just wear it till I dry clean ur dress dear'.

Navya: but I'll get late'..

Appy: it's at least better than going home all drenched'.do one thing if u r uncomfortable then call ur'..sister rite? yeah call her'..

Navya: but'..

Anant : call her navya''.u really need to stay over and change otherwise u'll catch cold''

It was like navya couldn't refuse anant''she already had the habit of doing what anant wished from the chatting site''

Navya: ok''

Anant smiled while navya proceeded to call ritika''she took some time to explain what happened there'.

Ritika: navya'.ur with anant? did he recognize u?

Navya: no he didn't''.and I hope he won't''u come here quickly and make sure maami doesn't know of this'and and''.dont tell anything to mamaji ok''

Ritika: why?

Navya: I'll tell u why later''now u come here''.

Navya goes to Appy's room and changes to a modern dress which appy gave to her'.

Appy: sorry navya''I know u might be uncomfortable in this but this is the most traditional dress I have'..i usually wear all short frocks but this time I luckily bought this jeans and top'..

Navya made a face while she took it'.but she had no other option'.she changed into it and came out while she waited for ritika'..appy was amazed to see how gorgeous navya was looking''.

Appy: hey navya''ur so pretty'..i never realized it b4''.come with me I'll show u to others'.

Navya: no'..

B4 navya could refuse appy had already dragged navya outside where anant, Ranbir and krish were having milk shake with sandwich'.

Appy: hey guys see who is here'..

All of them turned to see navya and they were literally shocked'..anant was out of the world''seeing this navya felt shy

Anant came towards her and stared at her which made her even shy'.

Anant smiling naughtily: btw navya u look more hot in salwar kameez'..

Navya looks at anant with immense pleasure coze she understood that anant had realized that navya was feeling uncomfortable in the modern dress'.

Anant: yaar appy'.dry clean her suit soon and give it to her coze she is the desi beauty and the salwar suits her more...

Appy: oh ho anant'.praising a lady ha...

Navya feels that her cheeks r turning red so decides to leave and she turns back to see a man walking past the door''.

Navya: no...

Saying this she ran to Appy's room putting appy, anant, Ranbir ad krish in stun''

Anant: what happened to navya? why did she run like she saw a ghost?

Krish: maybe she ran away hearing ur silly comment''

Appy: krish'..this is not time to joke''I think something is bothering her'I noticed it right from the time she was walking in a lost state in the streets''

Anant: why do u think she was lost?

Ranbir: do u think we should find out? i mean we met her today and how can we ask her personal problems right away?

Anant: Ranbir is rite'..how can we?

Appy: but guys I have a strong feeling something is terribly wrong and that's why navya is so lost'.I'll try to find out'..u guys also come'..

Three of them go to Appy's room where navya is sitting in a corner, scared'..

Appy: what happened navya? Why did u come like this? is everything ok?

Navya: yeah everything is fine''i'.

In the meantime, ritika had come to the hotel and asked from reception the room where appy stays''she goes there and presses the door bell'..appy trying to know what happened from navya and ritika's arrival is shown in parallel''

Ranbir: I'll go and check whose there'..

Ranbir opens the door and sees ritika standing outside''he speaks no word coze he was lost in her beauty'..he gets the love at first site feeling seeing her'..

Ritika: is this appy ahuja's room?

No answer from Ranbir!

Ritika: excuse me'.is this appy ahuja's room?

Ranbir (back to senses): yeah it is'.and im her bother Ranbir''and u might be ritika'..navya's sister'..

Ritika: yeah''where is she?

Ranbir: inside''but I guess she is tensed about something'..maybe she'll be alright after seeing u

Saying this he makes way for her to go inside'

Ritika: navya''

Ritika rushes in and is glad to see navya'..on the other side navya burst into tears seeing her and runs to her and hugs her tight''.

Ritika: what happened navya? I have never seen to crying like this b4''what happened?

Navya: ritika'..woh'..devika aunty''she was right''

Ritika: right about what?

Navya: about mamaji''he is the real culprit of us''not her''.

Ritika: navya have u lost ur senses? How can u talk about ur own mama coze ur just influenced of her words?

Navya: no she never influenced me''I just heard everything from my own ears'..his confession b4 her''..i wish my ears and eyes were cheating me at that moment'..but no'..it's the truth''

Ritika: navya im not getting anything''tell me in detail''

Navya tells everything that she heard in the ICU while appy, anant, Ranbir and krish are shocked and even confused what's happening''.ritika doesn't know what to say''

Ritika: navya'..how can this be? Mamaji? No ways''.

Navya: do u think it was easy for me to believe? He was our god for all these years'.ok u don't believe me right? Mamaji is probably in this hotel now'''I saw him a few minutes ago outside''

Ritika: what? But when mom called him an hour ago he told he is in Delhi''

Navya: see''he was lying'.u can guess something wrong from that itself''

Navya decides to find out if mamaji was there in the hotel or not'.

Appy: navya what's happening?we can't understand anything''

Navya: im really sorry appy that I had to involve u all in this'..but if u want u can just leave this matter to us'..

Appy: no'..if ur mamaji is such a dangerous man then we can't leave u alone to face him''at least not in this hotel'..

She turns to anant, Ranbir and krish for support and is relieved that they tell her to proceed'..

Ritika: no guys''why should we bother u? this is a dangerous game''we shouldn't be involving u'..

Appy: we r already involved''after hearing what navya said I don't think we can refuse to help u''

Without wasting much time all 6 of them set off to find Mukesh''they go to the reception but the lady there refused to reveal the personal details of any person'..so navya takes her phone to show and ask if she has seen this man b4'.however Ranbir happens to see the photo''.

Ranbir: oh man''he'..this is ur mamaji? He stays in the room opposite of anant's, krish's and mine'..he looks very mysterious''.

Ritika: then we should waste no time to go there and see what he is doing there''.

All of them set off to mukesh's room to find out the mystery revolving around there''.

Precap:

Navya and ritika takes a pratigya that they will fight against mamaji bravely rather than just keeping silence'..for this they have to find Deepak'..anant, appy, Ranbir and krish also decides to help them

helloo guys...i know u all were waiting for so long for the update...im sorry guys as i was a bit busy...anyways my update is short too so pls dont mind...next time pakka long update karungi...Embarrassedand that i'll update soon tooLOL
and ur comments are happily welcomed coze i need them badlyWink

luv,
sionaSmile

Edited by Sio_AngeL - 03 November 2012 at 9:53am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29nisha88emu18anyaloverBatool123sravu.commeenakshi.anyacrazzymoonParmasoneson_sRano_rocksifarahanyacrazyjc_2312juthee_alamRicha_shamyaanu_anyamussuSamna_anyaasihaseenSmita17zara990SeenavasgowripriyaAnyaa_Shamyaamevanp.gracieShaMya.--Fairy--sana1sana-Liana--Rashi-rashvin__Neha__anyadiv96momorockznavya19

.gracieShaMya.

IF-Rockerz

.gracieShaMya.

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Too gudThumbs Up plz cnt it soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sio.angel.

nisha88

Groupbie

nisha88

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
superb...pls continue soon

.sio.angel.

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@ggmira_shamya- thanks dear
@nisha88-thanks dear

-Rashi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rashi-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
oye sio this is not fair ek toh itne din bad update kiya and this is too shortOuch
next time want a huge update full of anyaTongue
btw awesome update ..continue soonClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.sio.angel.momorockz

anyadiv96

IF-Sizzlerz

anyadiv96

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
wow...gud...nd its nice to see d decision of ritz nd navi...lovely...

.sio.angel.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top