Navya

AnyaFF:PehlaPyar:Chap:22(pg145)(dont comment here) (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety71

Nice updates dear
thanks dearSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnyaFF:PehlaPyar:Chap:22(pg145)(dont comment here) (Page 149)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mevanp

Hawww...!!! Stopped at the wrong time... Smile So shivani is a cute li'l puppy... Smile Thanx 4 updating ...
thanks dearSmile

Originally posted by Richa_shamya

lovely...Amazing update siona ClapClapClap loved alottt Smile

thanks richa...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mevanp

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazzymoon

Sonia, first I predicted it may be a dog, but u mentioned that Anant has purchased gifts for Rs.10,000/, so I thought for a dog y he has to spend that much amt.
This update is as always superb and superb fun update. Though Anya had a little conversation, loved their part so much.
thanks dear...yeah i mentioned abotut hat money...that u will find in next chapter...what he bought for 10000/-

Originally posted by gowripriya

amazing updateClapvery funny update that v finally came 2 know that shivani is none other than a pet dogROFLROFL(but personally saying that shivani is my fav name in girls)loved itTonguerama's plan to patch up anya was superb and the ending mm wow i think there will b anyalicious moments in next update waiting do cont soon
u found it funny/im gld coze i really hate givng boring and so sad updates afterall...

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riaasr

Hahaha shivani was a puppy omggg...thnxx 4 da awesummm nd khatti meethi update...nxt plzzz
thanks dear...yeah shivani is a puppy...hope u liked this change...will try to update soon...that too in new threadLOL

Originally posted by Samnafa19

Superb update...can't wait for the next update.pls continue soon
thanks samnaSmile

Originally posted by annasweety

Thanks for the sweet,lovely updateSmilesrry for writing ur name wrong:(
oh i should say thanks to u di...for liking my updae...and no probs im glad u finally got my name...initially in navya forums everyone used to call me sonia...so no probs...LOL

Edited by .sio.angel. - 07 February 2013 at 11:18pm

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenakshi.anya

hehehe i thot der baby bt ye to doggy ki baby nikli LOL...rama mohan fight was really cute n funny want to see more...wow bathroom main anant n bahar navya...how Romantic Wink...update soon pls
thanks meenakshi...yeah a romantic update coming up...i made u guys wait a lot for a romantic update rite?

Originally posted by shamya_for_life

lovely LOL and i feel strongly that rama is Deepak's daughter only Tongue
Thanks dear...and lets see this prediction comes true

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navya19

Wow lovely update Siona & loved anya scene with Shivani & rama bhabhi :))) u r too good at maintaining suspense :))
So shivani is cute puppy LOL LOL Finally someone realized the budding love bt anya Wink precap is awesome...
Update soon...
thanks a lot nisha di...yeah im lill too gud at maintaining susupense...LOLbut im glad u all liked it...and yeah more to come up in new thread...so as i say stay tunedWink
Originally posted by navya19

Originally posted by .sio.angel.

read di...and i wanna know ur reaction after reading the chapter...ROFL
u made a boo -boo out of us LOL LOL LOL but enjoyed reading this updated Tongue
yeah...i like to make u guys thrilled to the bones like anything...afterall thats the best quality of a writerApproveLOL

Edited by .sio.angel. - 07 February 2013 at 11:27pm

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ganganavya

amazing update
Thanks dear
Originally posted by rashi_anya

beautiful updates sio :p soo shivani is rama's puppyLOL waiting for next update soon :))
thanks a lot rashi di...yeah shivani is a puppy..will update soon

Originally posted by anyalover

lovely update...cngratzz 4r the completion of this thread...will b waitng 4r nxt update
thanks dear...

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

lol the updt was shockin never xpected tht shivani could b a name of a puppy LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. lovely updt dear really njoy AnYa's nok zok & looking forward to rama bhabhi's plan hope she get success to make them realise Embarrassed precap seems interesting lookin frward to it in a new thread
Thanks liana...i knew this would come as a shocker coze u all were saying that she is rama-mohan's dughter...anywyas rama nad appy will be the main catalysts of anya romance...so stay tuned...

Originally posted by chandni4433

siona soo i won it na ??? i guess was correct LOL ... i loved the update ..nd cant wait fr next
yeah ur prediction was right...so congof ro that...and yeah lets meet in next thread now...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top