Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riaasr

Hahaha shivani was a puppy omggg...thnxx 4 da awesummm nd khatti meethi update...nxt plzzz

thanks dear...yeah shivani is a puppy...hope u liked this change...will try to update soon...that too in new thread๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Samnafa19

Superb update...can't wait for the next update.pls continue soon

thanks samna๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: annasweety

Thanks for the sweet,lovely update๐Ÿ˜Šsrry for writing ur name wrong:(

oh i should say thanks to u di...for liking my updae...and no probs im glad u finally got my name...initially in navya forums everyone used to call me sonia...so no probs...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by .sio.angel. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: meenakshi.anya

hehehe i thot der baby bt ye to doggy ki baby nikli ๐Ÿ˜†...rama mohan fight was really cute n funny want to see more...wow bathroom main anant n bahar navya...how Romantic ๐Ÿ˜‰...update soon pls

thanks meenakshi...yeah a romantic update coming up...i made u guys wait a lot for a romantic update rite?

Originally posted by: shamya_for_life

lovely ๐Ÿ˜† and i feel strongly that rama is Deepak's daughter only ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks dear...and lets see this prediction comes true
Originally posted by: navya19

Wow lovely update Siona & loved anya scene with Shivani & rama bhabhi :))) u r too good at maintaining suspense :))
So shivani is cute puppy ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Finally someone realized the budding love bt anya ๐Ÿ˜‰ precap is awesome...
Update soon...

thanks a lot nisha di...yeah im lill too gud at maintaining susupense...๐Ÿ˜†but im glad u all liked it...and yeah more to come up in new thread...so as i say stay tuned๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by: navya19

u made a boo -boo out of us ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† but enjoyed reading this updated ๐Ÿ˜›

yeah...i like to make u guys thrilled to the bones like anything...afterall thats the best quality of a writer๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by .sio.angel. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ganganavya

amazing update

Thanks dear
Originally posted by: rashi_anya

beautiful updates sio :p soo shivani is rama's puppy๐Ÿ˜† waiting for next update soon :))

thanks a lot rashi di...yeah shivani is a puppy..will update soon

Originally posted by: anyalover

lovely update...cngratzz 4r the completion of this thread...will b waitng 4r nxt update

thanks dear...
Originally posted by: -Liana-

lol the updt was shockin never xpected tht shivani could b a name of a puppy ๐Ÿ˜† lovely updt dear really njoy AnYa's nok zok & looking forward to rama bhabhi's plan hope she get success to make them realise ๐Ÿ˜ณ precap seems interesting lookin frward to it in a new thread

Thanks liana...i knew this would come as a shocker coze u all were saying that she is rama-mohan's dughter...anywyas rama nad appy will be the main catalysts of anya romance...so stay tuned...

Originally posted by: chandni4433

siona soo i won it na ??? i guess was correct ๐Ÿ˜† ... i loved the update ..nd cant wait fr next

yeah ur prediction was right...so congof ro that...and yeah lets meet in next thread now...๐Ÿ˜†
ahh.i managed to amke it 149 pages..sab ne padli hia kya??๐Ÿ˜”
hey rashmi di...where did she disappear๐Ÿค”
im used to her lovely comments...i hope she comments here b4 this thread comes to an end...
yipiee...150 pages...oh gosh my first thread to get to 150 pages...im so happy...
guys...now u ans tart posting ur comments in the new thread if u want...but pls make sure u dont cross 150 pages n this thread..
guys no more posting here...do it in the new thread which is ready to use now...

link:

thanks,
siona๐Ÿ˜Š

gonna get this thread closed soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fr part 21 nd 22...thank god i read both d parts together..otherwise i would have felt jealous myself๐Ÿคฃ...nd navya's reaction ws superb...luve it...nd nw TOWEL...๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ superb superb lovley...