Navya

AnyaFF:PehlaPyar:Chap:22(pg145)(dont comment here) (Page 129)

Post Reply New Post

Page 129 of 150

chandni4433

IF-Sizzlerz

chandni4433

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sio_AngeL

Originally posted by chandni4433

today is anya first anniversary ...soo hope u will update today sumthing Wink
yeah chandni...i'll be doing an update today...positively by evening or night...Embarrassed

woww thanx aloot dear will wait for that :))

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnyaFF:PehlaPyar:Chap:22(pg145)(dont comment here) (Page 129)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

-: CHAPTER 20 :-

Navya certainly knew that anant was not comfortable in the train particularly considering the fact that they r sitting outside and near the washroom; anant couldn't bear the rush that was happening around and the rash way people bumped into them and dashed off without even bothering to apologize.

But he had promised navya not to carry a long face about the troubles he had. For her, he tolerated the arrogant people, the rough salesmen who passed by and most probably the horrifying odor from the washroom.

Anant may have not expressed a word but navya could make it out from his face that he didn't like it; he was doing it for her; this made her feel so guilty.

Navya: anant our next stop is Ahmadabad; do u have anyone known from this place?

Anant: Ahmadabad? Really? Of course i know'..bhabhi is a Guajarati and''.

Navya: really? Wow that's great anant!

Anant: navya! Let's just not talk about this! It really hurts!

Navya: what? Why? Pls tell me anant?

Anant: well navya! Mohan Bhai had a love marriage with Rama Bhabhi and henceforth was shown the doors by papa and baba from our house.

Navya: what? They don't live with u?

Anant: yeah! Bhai never wanted to come along the music way and did his degree and masters in Event organizing. After that he started working for a renowned company in Mumbai named NM Event Organizing Fantasy. The boss of the company is a friend of papa and uncle (boss) quite often visits us. He was very much impresses with bhai's work and he promoted him and sent him to uncle sent him to his branch working in Ahmadabad. Bhabhi was working in the same company is a well-known and stable post and both started falling for each other. But then'

Navya: then what anant? What happened?

Anant: Mohan bhai informed this to papa and baba who refused initially but later agreed. They even decided to meet bhabhi's family; but i don't know what made them to refuse again even without them meeting her parents. However, when uncle came to know about this, he supported Mohan bhai without papa and baba's knowledge and suggested them to get married b4 anyone knows!

Navya: but that's wrong! Ur uncle shouldn't have made them go against papa and baba!

Anant: no navya! Uncle did it right! If he hadn't supported them; then both would have got separated!

Navya: so whats the status now?

Anant: our family didn't accept them and Mohan bhai had to return to Ahmadabad with bhabhi and now they r still working in uncle's company without anyone's knowledge from my family. U know navya? This all happened a year ago and in these months, i have met bhai 3 times!

Navya: really? how?

Anant: concerts! That's the only way! Papa and baba can never refuse me to go to Ahmadabad if it's a concert so i try hard to keep most of my concerts there! Even this time i tried but the concert was held in Kanpur! I was very upset initially but now! Im really happy that the concert happened there! Otherwise i would never be able to see pari in real!

Navya didn't realize that she was blushing after hearing this. However, anant noticed this!

Anant chuckling: ur face is xtra cute when ur cheeks turn pink navya!

Navya couldn't stop but to laugh at his comment without even thinking if navya would like it or not! Both laughed for some more minutes!

After a few minutes, anant was about to leave for washroom so he handed over his phone to navya and left. Navya kept it in her bag and was reading a random magazine when she suddenly got an idea!

Navya: yes! Mohan bhaiya!

Navya takes out anant's phone with surety that he will have Mohan bhaiya number; and she was right; there was his number. She dialed it and talked to him about something and said to herself,

Navya: so all the problems of anant is solved now! In about 15 minutes we will reach Ahmadabad station!

Anant returned and navya smiled at him. Anant wondered what made navya so happy about the journey.

Anant: seems like everything is fine with u navya!

Navya: yeah kind of! But more than me its gonna be fine for u in sometime anant!

Anant didn't understand what navya was indicating towards

Anant: how? What do u mean?

Navya: you will find it out anant! Give me a break!

Anant remained confused while navya continued to smile; in a few minutes, the train slowed as Ahmadabad station was nearing.

Navya: cummon anant! Here brings the reason for u to smile.

Saying this, navya took anant's hand and rushed out of the train. Anant was too stunned to react on what navya was doing. B4 he could say something, here she was standing outside the station looking for someone.

Anant finally: what are u doing navya? r u gone crazy? i said na that i was fine in there;

Navya back: no you were not anant Bajpai! Now stop pretending in front of me that you are alright! I guess that's enough of ur sacrifices for today

Anant slipped to a mile hearing the formal yet funny way navya used to reply him. He was about to speak something when he felt a familiar hand on his should. Turning around to see who it is, Anant was more than glad to see Mohan there.

Anant: bhai! You i can't believe it!

Saying this, he hugs him tight and navya is happy to see the brothers bonding; Mohan shifts his attention from anant and looks at navya. He might have guessed by now that she was the girl who phoned him and told him to reach the station soon.

Mohan breaking the hug and to navya: so u r navya right? Im so glad u didn't want to see my brother in any more pain;

Navya smiles while anant is surprised; He looks at navya an then at mohan bhai;

Anant: how come u know her bhai?

Mohan: she called me a few minutes ago in your mobile and told me whatever happened to u guys till now; she said the best way to get u out of the problem u were facing in the train was to get down here in this station and with my help, find a better way to reach Mumbai!

Anant was quite impressed with navya's idea and smiled at her and she smiled back.

Mohan: how could i refuse her? u guys needed me! Ok now let's leave home; rama is waiting for both of you! Once we reach there, we will decide what to do further!

Mohan goes to get his car from the parking lot and anant takes the chance to speak to navya; He took navya's hand and hurried to a side where others couldn't notice their convo;

Anant: i must say u made a wonderful plan that too without the help of this intelligent anant!

Navya: navya mishra is also equally intelligent! I have never been with me to know that!

Anant: so that means from now on i can know how you r! coze u will be with me always!

Navya doesn't respond as she doesn't want to comment anything on their friendship or'probably anything

Anant: navya why did u do all this for me? why couldn't u see my pain? tell me navya!

Navya keeps mum for some time and after a little more insistence from anant, she speaks out

Navya: its coze i consider u a very good friend of mine, that's why!

Anant looks quite disappointed as he was expecting some other answer; but what? did he want her to tell she loved him? He kept thinking how foolish was he that he can have some crazy thought! However, anant was glad she didn't hate him; in fact she considered him a friend.

He didn't realize what made him to bring forward his hand and ask her this question; it was obvious that they were friends; but why? Did he want this friendship to start in a fresh mode? His conscious mind reminded him that navya had once broke all her relations with him when her identity was revealed to him, from that day he wanted a new beginning in the relation of anant and navya! Maybe this made him to bring a hand of friendship to her.

Anant: we r friends navya! But i have never asked u officially if we can be friends! Will u be my friend?

Navya suddenly realized that she had said he is her friend. She was upset coze she wanted to maintain distance from him; She couldn't decide what to do about the proposal and stood there confused for a moment!

Suddenly she remembered something what her mom had told her when she was very young! She had once told, that good friends are very hard to find and when you find one, you should never hurt them or keep them away from her coze they form an important part of her life. So navya closed her eyes, took a deep breath and opened them only to bring back her faded smile and accept his friendship hand.

Anant was so overjoyed that he hugged navya! Navya didn't know how to react so she just allowed him to realize it and leave her. But the truth was that she liked it when he hugged her, but she was a bit conscious about the world around so she moved back and anant came back to senses.

Anant: sorry!

Navya: it's ok! Our first hug after our official friendship has begun!

Saying this both enter a series of laughter; Mohan bhaiya comes with the car and they get into it and off they go to Mohan bhai's apartment!

Precap:

Rama is glad to meet anant and navya and she welcomes them happily. Mohan and Anant discuss on how to reach Mumbai while rama has a feeling that anant and navya are just more than friends!

this quick update is a anya anniversary gift to all my anya fans and IF members...sorry that it turned short...did it in a hurryEmbarrassed 

do leave comments and likes...

luv,
sioSmile

Edited by Sio_AngeL - 25 January 2013 at 11:33am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29AditiReddy1emu18anyaloverparianguashwinomathewmeenakshi.anya_Ria_Batool123sifarahcrazzymoonsweety71mussuanu_anyaRicha_shamyajc_2312Samna_anyagowripriyamevanpzara990SeenavasSmita17Anyaa_Shamyaashamya-holicsana1sanaannasweetyKayal_SHAMYA--Fairy--Tacker_Holicanyadiv96chandni4433-Rashi-rashvin-Liana-momorockznavya19

navya19

IF-Stunnerz

navya19

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Wow Siona awesome & lovely update :)))) loved Navya's plan & Anant's reaction on the same Tongue
The hug at the last was very cute Wink Thank you so much for this special gift on Anya special day Big smile
Update soon,,

Edited by navya19 - 25 January 2013 at 11:53am

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gowripriyamevanpzara990SeenavasTacker_Holicanyadiv96navya19

-Liana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liana-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Awesome updt dear really cute & lovely updt loved AnY's new start of friendship & their first hug Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. love their convo & mohan rama story ws nice too gr8 job dear keep it up thanks for the quock updt

Edited by -Liana- - 25 January 2013 at 12:07pm

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Awww, that update was sooo cute! Loved the train ride and how Anant shared Mohan and Rama's story with Navya and the way she supported him! Embarrassed Love the precap too, cant wait for the next update! Do update soon! Embarrassed Clap

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
beautiful update siona... So Mohan bhaiya's story was sad but still good to know that Anant in touch and meeting  Mohan.. loved the way Navya planned to make Anant feel comfy n meet his bhai.. So friendship oath bonding between Anya and navya's hidy and scary feeling for Anant seems good..Thumbs Up

Edited by rashvin - 25 January 2013 at 11:57am

crazzymoon

Goldie

crazzymoon

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Nice update Sonia. Mohan bhaiya entry was an unexpected twist. Always you are coming with the unexpected twist and turns. Enjoying your updates so much.Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top