Navya

AnyaFF:PehlaPyar:Chap:22(pg145)(dont comment here) (Page 117)

Post Reply New Post

Page 117 of 150

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
wait guys...u have waited for days and just im aksing u a few hours...ill update it today itself...no changes in the schedule

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gowripriyanavya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnyaFF:PehlaPyar:Chap:22(pg145)(dont comment here) (Page 117)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chandni4433

IF-Sizzlerz

chandni4433

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
waiting

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
im on the process dear...the update is getting ready...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gowripriya

chandni4433

IF-Sizzlerz

chandni4433

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Tongue

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged

-:Chapter-18:-

It was late evening and everything seemed fine in the train. As a ways, anant was continuing his attempts to start up a casual convo with navya but she was clever enough to escape the entire situation he was creating. Poor Anant! He wondered how long he had to act like a crazy fan who is trying to distract the attention of his favourite actress from a teeming press conference. LOL

Anant in mind: I wonder how I will talk to navya. I'll wait for a chance when navya goes towards the door alone. Ermm

Seems like luck was quite against his intentions this time! Navya sat there all the while and never got up from her seat; she was either reading, writing, chatting with others or sleeping but never went outside. Anant was quite tired by now, and almost everyone on the train was on an evening nap when his eyes forced to close making him fall asleep. The train stopped in Delhi central and men with tea and coffee entered the train. Soft drinks and chips were served to people who were awake; the voice created by these salesmen made navya come out of her sleep and she noticed that everyone including anant was sleeping. She felt dehydrated and found her bottles empty.

Navya: what shall I do? All the salesmen have left this compartment I guess so should I leave the train without anyone?

Navya knew that Delhi central had 30 minutes stop but she had only 15 minutes in hand to get down and return. Navya thought of calling ritika or appy but they were asleep and she rejected her plan to wake them up.

She gained all confidence and stepped out of the train while Anant gets some instinct type thing and he gets up, completely disturbed; like he has seen some kinda outrageous dream.

Anant rolled his eyes and came to senses realizing that they were in Delhi.

Anant in mind: yaar! It's this late and if we had taken the air route we would already reach Mumbai by now; never mind, anything for navya; at least I can get a few chances to converse with her. Navya? Where is she?

Anant realized that navya is not in her seat; without thinking for a second, he left his seat and set off to search for her. Probably she was at the door and he would get a chance to talk to her; to his disappointment, she was not there. Shocked

Anant: where did navya go? Excuse me bhaisab (to a man who was walking in the platform outside the train)! When did this train arrive in Delhi?

Man: about 20 minutes ago!

Anant: thanks! (Then to himself) where did navya go when there is only 10 minutes left for the train to depart? Shocked

He goes to other compartments and checks in case she went to charge her phone or buy something! However he didn't find any success in finding her. Finally he decides to get down and search her outside!

Anant: where did this girl go? NAVYA! NAVYA! (He calls loudly)

Time was running fast and only a few minutes were left for the train to leave the station. Poor anant; in the attempt to find search navya, he was a t the verge of missing the train. But where was navya? Did she get back after buying water or she got lost?

Strange/Dreadful thoughts were resolving in his mind; he knew how unsafe girls could be in India nowadays that too in Delhi!

Anant: where r u navya? Where r u?

Suddenly he saw something that he never predicted; the train engine started and the train started moving. Much to his disappointment he couldn't catch up with the train. Reason?

He started running towards the train and he almost reached one of the doors when navya's face appeared before him. His feet came to a halt like glue was applied under his shoe. His mind turned blank while the train completely traced off from his sight and vanished not to return for him.

Anant in mind: what's happening to me? I don't even know if navya got into the train or not! Why did I take the risk of missing the train for her? Why? Why damn it? Why is navya so vital for me?

Amid his abstract thoughts, anant didn't realize the huge crowd forming around him as the people recognized him. Who didn't know Rockstar anant/ the rising star of today?

Crowd: anant pls one autograph! Sir one autograph! Sir! Sir!LOL

No answer from anant as he was unable to realize what to do further! Suddenly one of the fans bumps into him and he sees the crowd surrounded by him. Confused

Anant: hey what up here?

One of the crowds: sir an autograph!

Anant: pls not now guys; I have missed my train and I have to get back.

Lady: shall we help u?

Anant laughing: im a celebrity so ur ready to help me; what if I was a commoner like u; would u bother if I missed my train or lost any of my belongings? No rite?Tongue

Lady: sir i'LOL

Anant: I didn't mean to hurt u but pls don't mind but this is a fact! I can manage!

Not noticing the crowd anymore, he leaves them behind and moves forward not understanding what to do; this was his first train journey and this was surely to remember for the lifetime! No bags! No money! Only cell phone but only until its battery wouldn't die out!

-------

Some old and worn out railway tracks are shown surrounding some engines and trains. Running fast and trying to catch up with her breadth, navya was moving forward between the backdrop of the engines and tracks.

Gundas: run! Boss has told us to catch this girl at any cost! Once we get her, we will get the other two also!

*FLASHBACK*

Navya got down the train and get to a vendor who owned mineral water bottles. She managed to buy one amongst the large no. of people gathered b4 the shop and almost returned to the door when someone caught hold of her hand.Angry

Navya: what nonsense? What r u trying to do? Leave my hand! Angry

Catching her hand, one of the men called Mukesh and informed him that one of the three from the photo they got is found. Navya understood that they were sent by Mukesh and she left their hands and ran into the train. However, navya didn't realize that she is running towards the other side rather than the direction where she would get to her companions. Navya kept on running and eventually realized that she was lost. Thinking quickly, she decided to get off the train and run back and distract the gundas and finally get into the train once it starts moving. Probably destiny had something else in store for navya (and anant too)!

Navya couldn't get into the train and she ran towards the old engines. She didn't realize that this would turn fatal for her! Everyone wouldn't be lucky enough like navya who would have anant to come and save her on time!

Navya sat behind an old train and dialed ritika's number! No response! Then Appy's number! No response! Finally she dialed anant's number and anant was quite delighted to see her call! Anant received the phone and they began to talk

Anant: navya where r u?

Navya: anant u know im not in the train?

Anant: Ur also not in the train?

Navya: im also? Aren't u supposed to be in the train?

Anant: I missed the train while I was searching for u!

Navya: im here in Delhi anant! Im'.

Suddenly no response from navya and he hears a scream and dropping of phone sounds.

Anant: navyaaa! Is she in trouble?

Suddenly he hears the sound of engine starting and he became clever enough to guess that navya might be there where engines situate in Delhi. Without wasting a second, he asks for the direction of the engines and reaches there.

Not even a mosquito was seen there and he wondered if he was wrong with his guessing. He dials her number and it starts ringing from a distance where he reaches. He finds nowhere there!

Anant: so navya was there here! So she must be here somewhere!

After a few minutes, anant decides to leave back when he hears a sound from behind a train at the other side. Without anyone's notice, he moves to a corner from where he tiptoes to the place where he predicted the sound was coming. And Yes! He was right! Three men who looked like gundas were holding navya with her hands folded and her mouth taped. He didn't know why this was happening but what he needed to think was how to help navya get out of the clutched of these people.

Suddenly a idea clicked him and he left the area. The gundas felt they were safe to move navya from the place but little did they know that they were to be handled by the people of the railway station.

Yes! Anant realized that being a celebrity helped him to gain crowd and get their help and he used this to navya's rescue. He told the crowd about what's happening and they all accompanied him to the engine's parking area. The gundas had to face them and this wouldn't be an easy job to escape them. Seeing them, they opened up navya's hands and removed her tape and ran away from there. Anant wanted them to be caught but at least he was glad navya was safe. He ran to navya and wrapped her in his arms while navya also dropped herself into his arms. Pehla Pyar Hai Yeh is played in the background.

Precap:

Anant calls ranbir and informs that they r safe and together. They have to travel via bus coze they do not have enough money to travel through another train.

Guys! I know this was not an anyalicious update and its short too'.i know u would feel like killing me after reading this update'.i hope I have not disappointed u that too an update after such a long time and lots of waiting! Pls read and leave ur valuable comments guys! Thanks!

Luv,

SioEmbarrassed

Edited by Sio_AngeL - 06 January 2013 at 10:00am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29emu18AditiReddy1Batool123anyalovermeenakshi.anyaStepha_JashwinomathewParmasoneson_sganganavyaanjmuddRano_rocksweety71smivascrazzymoonmussuRicha_shamyajc_2312anu_anyamevanpSamna_anyagowripriyaAnyaa_Shamyaazara990SeenavasKayal_SHAMYA--Fairy--Tacker_Holic__Neha__anyadiv96chandni4433SK1991-Liana--Rashi-rashvinmomorockznavya19

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged

thanks from the bottom of my heart guys for liking my updateBig smile

ur appreciation and likes and comments means everything for meEmbarrassed

Edited by Sio_AngeL - 06 January 2013 at 10:09am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

emu18Batool123Rano_rockzara990Seenavasgowripriyamevanpanyadiv96chandni4433SK1991-Rashi-momorockznavya19

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged

finally chapter ready to read and comment...sorry that its short...im busy travelling guys...and i promise next update would be interestingEmbarrassed

Edited by Sio_AngeL - 06 January 2013 at 10:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zara990SK1991navya19

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
wowiii very beautiful... loved the way Anant trembling to talk to Navya and navya try escaping from Anant's clutches.. wonderfully saved Navya by Anant using all his popularity... very fascinating update siona...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sio.angel.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top