Navya

AnyaFF:PehlaPyar:Chap:22(pg145)(dont comment here) (Page 108)

Post Reply New Post

Page 108 of 150

Samna_anya

IF-Dazzler

Samna_anya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Take your time dear.we will wait for the update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnyaFF:PehlaPyar:Chap:22(pg145)(dont comment here) (Page 108)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mevanp

IF-Dazzler

mevanp

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
awesome update n will be waitin 4 ur updateSmile

chandni4433

IF-Sizzlerz

chandni4433

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
ok but dnt take too much time request

gowripriya

IF-Dazzler

gowripriya

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
will wait for ur updates

ganganavya

Goldie

ganganavya

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
fine

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
mevanpmussumeenakshi.anyaanyalovergowripriyashamya_for_lifeson_sganganavyaSeenavassifarahsmivasSamnafa19Parmasoneasihaseenggimara_shamyasana1sanaanyadiv96rashi_anyarashvin
thanks all for understanding my problem...
but now im back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gowripriyamomorockz

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
gonna update new chapter soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zara990gowripriya-Rashi-momorockz

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
~Chapter-17~

Anant was really disturbed while he got ready for the concert and headed for the stage. He constantly gazed at navya who was sitting along with appy and ritika in the front row. He tried to look into her eyes coze he knew that navya was behaving another way. He knew that she was a suave and sensible girl and there could possibly some strong reason why she was keeping distance from him. So without being more disheartened with navya's harsh words, he gained poise and took his guitar. His million dollar smile returned to his face while all the audience applauded for the rock band.

Anant in mind: whatever u do navya urf pari; mein tumhara peecha itni jaldi nahi chodunga (hey guys I couldn't find a better English phrase for this dialogue so posted it in hindi LOL)

Anant: Hey guys?.

Audience: ANANT! ANANT! ANANT!

Anant: r u ready for a rocking evening?

Audience: yesss!

Navya is surprised that anant is feeling so relaxed and cool even after having a verbal fight with her;

Navya: anant is least bothered?

Ritika: navya? u wanted him to stay away from u rite? U should be happy that he is moving on and listening to what ur saying!

Navya stared at anant and then ritika's words revolved in her mind for a few seconds; finally she made up her mind to stop thinking about him.

Ritika in mind: I know navya that it's not easy for u! Some way im having a feeling that u have started to like anant! Not as a fan's crush or fantasy but the love that someone can feel for another person. Why don't u realize this navya?

In a few seconds anant started his guitar tunes and the band joined him?..soon anant, ranbir and krish swum deep into the pool of tunes and they performed on various popular songs of their band till date. All the audience behaved like they have gone crazy and even navya and ritika were enjoying. To finish with the performance, anant took up the mike to speak!

Anant: To all my lovely audience and to those people who think I'll give up if they say tumhe meri kasam and force me to do want I do not want to do;

Navya is shocked and looks at navya and wonders what he is about to speak up! All the audience and the gang wonder what anant is saying! Anant glimpsed at navya eloquently!

Anant smiling: I mean to god who thinks I give up due to my bad health condition!

Audience cheer to his reply and anant takes up his guitar. Navya took a sigh of relief and sat still while the audiences became silent to listen to his guitar tunes! They were eager to get the tunes of the song as he was singing it b4 everyone for the first time.

Anant: Pehlaaa Pyaaar Haaiii Yehhh , Yehhh Pehlaa

Throughout the song anant kept gazing at navya and navya was conscious about his gazes but she didn't look up at him; he didn't lose hope

Anant in mind: ur pretending navya; I know u can't stay away from me; hey what am I thinking?

Suddenly he returned to normal and continued his song; the audience gave a round of applause as he finished up with the song; He could make out that they all had a gala time. He wanted to see navya's reaction and searched for her but she was missing

Anant: where did navya go? Ritika and maami was also missing; what happened?

Without wasting a second, anant left the stage followed by ranbir and krish in search of them. Suddenly they bumped into appy who had a worried face.

Appy: anant ranbir and krish hurry up! Navya and ritika needs us!

Anant: what happened?

Appy: I'll tell u in detail; just come with me

Appy told that amid the performance maya received mukesh's call even though ritika told her not to. Appy added that while maya was speaking to him, ritika disconnected the call so that she wouldn't divulge much about where they were. Maya asked further explanation about what the girls were up to and they ended up telling the truth of Mukesh. Maya refused to believe this and it's when appy remembered that they had recorded mukesh's convo in the hotel room. So she had rushed to them to get it and convince maya.

Anant: I'll get the recording soon; u guys hurry and tell her that navya and ritika are right!

Ranbir: ok yaar!

Anant rushed to his green room to get the recording while navya and ritika were recollecting all the events that happened to maya!

Maya: if this is the truth then why did u girl hide this from me? now accept it that devika has succeeded in fooling u girls with her stories.

Navya: maasi its not stories, they r facts!

Maya: navya stop it; stop lying!

Suddenly;

Anant: aunty! Navya is speaking the truth! And I have evidence to prove it!

Everyone looked at anant who confidently walked to maya and gave her the recording!

Anant: Aunty pls listen to this recording and im sure all ur doubts will be cleared!

Maya doubtfully takes the tape and listens to the recording; she is devastated! She couldn't believe at the thought of Mukesh being the culprit!

Maya: for these many years we have trusted that man who killed my husband and sister? How could i? I was blindfolded by his fake concern for us!

Navya: maasi pls calm down! We all r sailing in the same boat! We are facing the same questions as u!

Ritika: and these people r our new friends who are gonna help us get to Mumbai in search of Deepak Mamaji!

Maya: what? Deepak jiju? Why?

Navya: maasi coze mamaji never allowed papa to know how we r; in fact he doesn't even know that ma has left us!

Maya: how can someone stoop to this low?

Anant: aunty! Nowadays people have some kinda evil intentions in mind when they act extra nice to other people! Like u never understood his true colors due to his overprotective fake concern for u all!

Maya: u r rite beta! Btw u r anant Bajpai rite? I never thought that popular people like u can be this kind-hearted (our anant always rockz LOL)

Anant: it's your greatness aunty that u find me good! So now it's done that u all r coming with us to Mumbai! We all will jointly search for Deepak uncle!

Appy: yes aunty we all r there to help u! Pls agree to come to Mumbai!

After a lot of persuasion, maya agreed to go to Mumbai! She wondered how would they pack the whole house overnight and leave the following morning but navya and ritika assured that they could. It was decided that appy would come in the morning with taxi to pick them up for the railway station. It took them ages to finish packing and finally around 4am at night they ended their work and settled to rest for a while!

Morning, 9:15am, Mumbai

Udibaba: why is anant coming through train? Didn't u tell him that we will book him air tickets?

Om: I don't know what happened to him baba! He just plainly refused saying that he wants to experience train journey! To my opinion, let him proceed! Like us, let him also learn how common people live!

Udibaba: you r rite Om! Let him experience it! But what happened to him suddenly?

9:30am, Kanpur

Appy had reached navya's home at 9am and they set off to the railway station. There, anant was eagerly waited for them

Ranbir: tell me the truth yaar! U agreed to go by train coze u want to experience it or coze u want to help someone maintain her financial status?

Anant: hmm?what do u mean?

Ranbir: whats going on? Too much of soft corner for navya?

Anant: what r u saying ha? We r helping them so when they refused to come by air then I thought we will be company!

Ranbir: oh really?

Anant: ranbirrr!

Just then appy entered the scene along with navya, ritika and maya! Anant changed the topic and went forward to help them to board the train. They had reserved the tickets together so everyone were together and in one compartment! Coincidently anant and navya had the side seat (;)] The train started and time passed by!

Navya: guys I forgot to tell u something! Mamaji was persistently calling us via landline and mobile but we didn't attend it! I hope he doesn't get violent!

Anant: we have to be careful! Specially bcoze this is our first train journey

Navya looked surprisingly at anant!

Navya: really? But we have already been in trains

Anant: really? Cool!

Navya felt uncomfortable sitting opposite anant in the side seat therefore went to appy and ritika; anant felt bad as he felt this was the best chance to communicate with her. He tried to catch her attention through action but she ignored him.

Anant in mind: let me see how long u will avoid me navya!

Anant gave his signature smile indicating that he had a plan! What? Only time knew!

Mukesh had called navya and the landline several times but there was no response! This made him suspicious and he fled to the house to find out what happened!

Mukesh: empty house? Where did everyone go without informing me? is this a conspiracy against me? NOOO! Guards if they have left the town then they will be in some bus stand and if they have left the state then either in railway station or airport! Hurry up! I want them at any cost!

Guards: yes boss!

What was awaiting navya and the gang in Mumbai? New challenges and breakthroughs coming in the following updates to be made!

Precap:

Anant is searching for navya in all compartments but she is not found everywhere; so he gets out of the train and searches for her everywhere and ends up missing the train!

First of all, big apologies for this much delay I made in my update! Actually I had got stuck in some work but I promise this won't happen again! Hope u liked the update especially the Precap! More interesting things on the way!

Luv,

sio

Edited by Sio_AngeL - 18 December 2012 at 12:25am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

rabail-anyaANYA_29emu18AditiReddy1Batool123anyalovermeenakshi.anyaashwinomathewParmasoneson_sRano_rockanjmuddganganavyasweety71anu_anyajc_2312Richa_shamyacrazzymoonmussuasihaseengowripriyamevanpAnyaa_ShamyaaSmita17zara990SeenavasKayal_SHAMYA--Fairy--.gracieShaMya.shamya-holicsana1sanaTacker_Holicdebaleena_tunai-Rashi-rashvinchandni4433Abommi__Neha__anyadiv96momorockznavya19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top