Navya
Navya

India-Forums

AnyaFF:PehlaPyar:Chap:22(pg145)(dont comment here) (Page 31)

.sio.angel. IF-Sizzlerz
.sio.angel.
.sio.angel.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Navya and Ritika feels odd seeing the reaction of the lady'.all the people around were staring at them and the lady''

Ritika: navya pls tell this lady to stop crying'.otherwise people will not leave us, thinking that we have done something to this lady due to which she is crying'.

Navya: ur right'.let me check''aunty r u ok? Shall I bring water?

Old lady: Deepak mishra left Kanpur 14 years back and didn't turn up yet right?

Both the girls looked at her with utter shock'..they didn't know how to react'..

Ritika and navya together: how do u know?

Old lady: u don't believe but I know ritika, ur dad and navya, ur mom''actually im a doctor and I used to maintain the lab department at that time''.I handled the postmortem section''.

Navya: so what does it have to connect with us doctor?

Devika: pls call me aunty'..doctor seems so formal'..it is connected dear''I did ur parent's postmortem'''I have many secrets to reveal but I don't know u will have the courage to endure the truth

Navya: but why? And what kind of truth? We r unable to understand anything aunty''

Devika: happens dear''.the past is so dreadful that such things often happen

Navya gets so confused that she doesn't understand what else to ask'..

Devika: I know ur confused dear''I think Maya has brought up you both girls without letting ur past concern ur future'..

Ritika: both our pasts concern our future? What do u mean?

B4 Devika proceeds, she gets an emergency call from her clinic and she is asked to hurry as an emergency case has arrived'..

Devika: im sorry girls but I need to hurry'..but u keep this card of my clinic''give me a call tomorrow morning and I can fix a time to meet u girls and tell u what happened''

Navya: but tomorrow is maasi's birthday'.

Devika: u only need to call me navya'..I'll fix a time some other day'''

Saying this she leaves a visiting card of her clinic with the girls and leave''.

Ritika: Do you think we should believe her?

Navya: I don't know yaar'.but I feel we should just listen to what she has to say''.she knows about our family''she even knows that papa doesn't stay with me''..

Ritika: maybe ur right'..we will call her tomorrow'.but as of now let's do what we have come here for'''.

They proceed to buy maya's gift'..

Saturday, Mumbai''..

Anant_Bajpai: hey Pari''im glad u responded'.I thought u forgot me'..and my song with ur lyrics''u know I was waiting for ur message for so long''

Anant waits for a reply but finds her offline''

Anant: damn it'.how did I forget today is Saturday? Can't chat with Pari'..she won't be able to come online''

A depressed anant signs off and leaves his laptop aside and keeps on reading the lyrics written by Pari'..a smile comes across his face and with that smile he enters a nap'.

Sunday at 12 am, Kanpur''

Both the girls tiptoe into maya's room where they wake her up with loud screaming of wishes''

Navya and ritika: Happy Birthday to u''.may god bless u'..

After singing the whole song, they wish her in words and gift her the baby pink sari which she liked a lot'..she gives them blessings and thanks them for making this birthday also as memorable as always'.they proceed to the dining room where they cut the chocolate cake they had brought from maya's favourite bakery'..once the cutting and feeding was over, they moved to their rooms to rest'..

Navya: maasi'..pls make my favourite badam ki kheer'..

Ritika: no no gajar ka halwa pls'.ma pls'..

Navya: wait'.maasi make besan ka laddoo'.ur favourite'.it's after all ur birthday

Ritika: oh yeah''even we both like it''ma make besan ka laddoo''.

Maya: u girls finally came to one conclusion''I was waiting for that time''now listen I have already made all dishes''.there is badam kheer, gajar ka halwa and besan ka laddoo''enough sweets to make all of us happy''enough?

Hearing this ritika and navya burst into laughter joined by Maya''.suddenly Maya sees Dr. Devika Gupta's clinic card in ritika's bag and she gets quite familiar with the name'..

Maya: how did u girls get this card? This name looks quite familiar''

Navya: maasi what happened? She met us accidently yesterday in market and told us she knows us'..

Maya: oh my god'.she is the same Devika Gupta'.she is not a doctor''..she is a murderer''meetha di's murderer'..

Navya and ritika are taken aback by the new revelation'..

Navya: what? Ma's murderer? But maasi u told me that ma was accidently murdered by some goons'..

Maya: yeah''but after taking her to the hospital'.this lady treated meetha di and she unknowingly injected meetha di with the wrong medicine and this proved fatal for her and she breathed her last breadth''without even completing her words'..

Navya starts crying while ritika consoles'..

Maya: she was a mad lady'..i don't understand how she managed to remain in that hospital after her nonsense activities 6 months b4''.she claimed that ritika's dad was actually murdered...however it was clear from the postmortem reports that Dilip died of stroke''

Ritika: ma then why do u think she wants to meet us again?

Maya: maybe to prove before u that she is innocent''she did such dramas b4 me too, years back but I was lucky that Mukesh bhaisab showed me the right way on time'..I was almost about to believe her''she stooped to so low that she even blamed Mukesh bhaisab for Dilip and meetha di's death''she said she had proof against him''but everything was just her drama'..

Navya: we r lucky that we got to know the truth from u on time maasi'..otherwise we would call her today and believe to all her lies'.but maasi was she punished for her crime?

Maya: no she was released proving that it was a medical mistake that could be forgiven''since there were other culprits for meetha di's murder'..she was freed

Mukesh had come to the house by this time and he was listening to all the conversation''.his blood boiling at 100c

Mukesh: r u talking about Devika gupta? That lady who destroyed my navya's life?

Navya: mamaji relax'..we know everything''.it was a mistake''we will never contact her'..

Suddenly Mukesh plans something in mind and tells navya that they should call Devika and try to know what she is gonna say''.

Maya: but bhaisab that's risky'..if she does something to our kids then'..

Mukesh: don't worry maya''.until their uncle is alive nothing will happen to them''and of now''u girls concentrate on ur final exams starting next week''.

Navya and ritika: yes uncle!

The days b4 the exams flew quickly and Anya couldn't chat''anant was getting furious for not being able to chat''.he just got one reply from Pari''

MeinEkPari: im sorry anant for late reply''as I told u last week''my final exams r starting tomorrow''..this is my last day in office b4 exams''I will rejoin office after one month''pls wait till then coze I can't spend time in internet cafes during exams''pls try and understand'..i won't be able to reply for any more messages''bye''chat to u soon'.

He felt so depressed and as if life is on still''that one month was really hard to imagine for him''somehow he attended parties and gained lots of appreciation for his album as it was a huge hit''probably the biggest hit in his whole career''this factor made Pari more special for him''

KANPUR'..A MONTH LATER''LAST DAY OF EXAMS'..

Ritika: I can't believe that our college life is finally over navya'..can u?

Navya: no yaar'..everything was so soon'..just there is only tension of results''.

Ritika: why to worry? We both will be in merit list for sure''the papers were easy na?

Ritika suddenly sees the sad face of navy and understands that tis coze she couldn't chat with anant for a month'..

Navya: I couldn't eve congratulate him for his success'..i feel so bad'..

Ritika: so do it now''.i have some money''go to internet caf and send him a message'..

Navya is about to enter the internet caf when Mukesh calls her and informs her to reach home immediately''.she knew what it was for''it was time to meet Devika gupta''for the first time she decided to chat with anant later and go home for some other work''.it was coze she wanted to know why Devika was acting''she informs ritika and they leave for home''

Ritika: what is in this package mamaji?

Mukesh: girls'..open and find it for urself''.

Navya and ritika open their respective package and finds a new BLACKBERRY phone in it''they r very happy with the gift and thanks Mukesh for such an expensive gift'..

Mukesh: I thought of gifting u this after ur results but I somehow predict them and I know u both will pass with merit so I brought them in advance'''

Maya: bhaisab pls don't spoil these girls with such expensive gifts''

Mukesh tells that he has only them to buy such gifts and he trusts them more than himself''saying this he moves forward to discuss the plan on how to meet Devika gupta''

Precap:

Devika tells that Mukesh is responsible for the death of both Dilip and meetha'..she even adds that he created rift between Deepak and meetha'.navya tells her to stop her nonsense and warns her not to tell such bad things about her uncle as she trusts him more than herself'..ritika supports navya. Suddenly a bullet comes from nowhere and Devika is shot.

U guys might be totally puzzled after this chapter na? even such a wield Precap! Don't worry'.wait for my next chapter and all ur confusions will be cleared''.Wink

Edited by Sio_AngeL - 03 October 2012 at 8:33am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

advianyaANYA_29emu18anyaloverNeha07anjmuddanyacrazyson_ssmivascrazzymoonmussuRicha_shamyajc_2312asihaseengowripriyaanu_anyazara990SeenavasSmita17sana1sana.gracieShaMya.annasweetyKayal_SHAMYA-Rashi-rashvinchandni4433__Neha__momorockznavya19

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Wow amazing suspense thriller full of twists...enjoyed reading it...precap adds to the mystery LOL update soon...

Edited by navya19 - 03 October 2012 at 7:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sio.angel.

.sio.angel. IF-Sizzlerz
.sio.angel.
.sio.angel.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
take ur time and read dear...
rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
OMG, Sucha mysterylicious puzzly chapterLOL nevertheless, update was too good with more dramas...i felt i was watching some suspense thriller... nyways loved all the mixtures in the drama adding to the lovely life of Anant and pari...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asihaseen.sio.angel.-Rashi-

annasweety IF-Rockerz
annasweety
annasweety

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
nice suspens haan waitaing for the nxt one update soon&this for youClap

.sio.angel.

.sio.angel. IF-Sizzlerz
.sio.angel.
.sio.angel.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@rashmi di- thanks di for so much of praises...im glad mu update gave such effect on u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asihaseen-Rashi-rashvin

.sio.angel. IF-Sizzlerz
.sio.angel.
.sio.angel.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@annasweety-thnks dear...so u guys really think it is suspence thriller?
__Neha__ IF-Sizzlerz
__Neha__
__Neha__

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
a detective twist ha Wink nice Tongue
waiting Smile

Edited by shamya_for_life - 03 October 2012 at 9:34am

.sio.angel.

Go to top