Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Ni1234

IF-Rockerz

Ni1234

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
As they say Expectation is a Bi**H..

Our expectations are high and it has to be that way. Show is 14 months old now. Loyal fans can expect a proper Re-marriage now. We are waiting for it since long back. Enough of HATE. Enough of Humiliation. Enough of Negative character always wins with his cheap acts..It's HIGH time. There has to be some limit.

Negative Character wins all the time with his plain Psycho acts ??

Don't you think everything is REPETITIVE ?? Again a Negative character is PERFECT. Rest all are idiots..LOL Writer is a plain KAPOOR Psycho I guess...Angry

Some scenes of Creep are beyond my imaginations..That light fitting scene when he entered into RM..LOL..what CRAP was that ?? Harvard was standing next to him..That scene was just INSANE..Cv's thinks that we go to play groups..LOL I have stopped giving importance to such scenes. Let writer and his pathetic writing Rest In Peace.

After yesterday's disaster SICK episode, What are they expecting from Viewers ? 

There was no need to bring DADI right now..What that STOPWA is doing ?. She is an EPIC disaster too in the show. Good for nothing.

I know it is not a social drama who focus on the message all the time. It's a LOVE story. But whatever they showed yesterday was TRAGIC..Simply not acceptable. A father killed her own baby. He is a murderer..Still he won. Pathetic..Just Pathetic.

Can't you come up with something sensible and new for a change ? Why you are digging your own grave ?? Grow Up..Please..Grow Up..

Writer is MENTALLY retarded too I guess..Angry  Writer should go to some Ireland and then make his own show there with Creep and Poojali.LOL Mr.Hegde will definitely support the cause. He can tweet from there. Definitely Polar Bears will Retweet something called as "Dekhna hai toh Dekho."ROFL. Followers would be Rocky, Lalan and Team with a STOPWA being the lead.

Spare IPK and Sarun for god's sake.

Last but not the least, If IPK wants to be back to it's actual position in TRP'S i.e.3.6 +...they have to focus on the story line which should mainly revolves around Arnav and Khushi, and rest supporting actors..2 tracks will do..but 3 imp twists all together is a MESS..

Too much of UNIQUENESS is not required and not the need of the HOUR to be precise. They should check the DAILY TRP's..They will wake up then..I think..LOL 

Right now the way they are moving the story with only one actress in focus - It is sick beyond belief. The show has officially hit the rock bottom yesterday.

Give SARUN what they deserve for god's sake. I watch the show for them and for their unique LOVE-HATE story from day 1. I want that back dammit. The worldwide popularity of the show is because of their hot and sizzling CHEMISTRY..Enough said..Smile

These days Ipk is a ship without a Rudder, How I wish LM and Ved Raj can come back and save this sinking ship ?

Too much to ask for ?

(P.S. For Poojali I have nothing to add here. I am tired literally. I have said enough already through my all FUN posts..No more..I quit on that subject now..LOL I will make fun posts on Lakshmi or may be NK-Buaji..ROFL from now onwards )

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

jkskashodariyaMentalMavericknashninimb0602tingtinglilbirdieprincessVVdhivynanda badgiarhimaa7hasheySweet-birdManisha.Maverick29DEE2803monalisa1234rainyday3000peachpieroldcshagun-rocksSaraJLIceflamesKKKApriyankaacupcake-aRchiE_frieNdsgursikh_simranTinkerbell5-MKB-AfyaRickyBahlsonaparivijji12divvkStormChaserIpkknd-ki-fan1trina2010srijaaa127arshi_karish-SI-SwaNia_2rfak-fanvelangini...Tanu...pieryrosemazkachazkaThe_Other_WomanSenorita SanayaSimi939MrDarcyfanSuchi.ROnepoundChic-Areeba-ILTHBEBSamiyaIPKKNDKookiemonster..Divya..-DKS-_SenbonZakura_PhoenixRisingrima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SICK beyond Belief..!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Res hi nisha i agree wid u now serial needs perfect i really miss my old trp,,trp was high bcoz of stroy if story is not good then what will happen yaar,,i,m not saying cv,s r worng bcoz they knows better thn us,,but now dayz story move around creeepwa and poojali,,not sarun where is arshi story,,its my first serial in my life that i watach and i love it,,but after yesterday ep,,if only villen is their and he win s alot the time then how can they mange story two love birds per tu story nahi just poojali and creepwa and or ab shyam ki raizda mansion mi ya ho kya raha,,agar ase hi raha na i,m sure cv,s will their international veiwers,,bcoz ipkknd is save bcoz of huge fan fllowing if fans r not hap,,ya jo trp ha na ya bahi jany wali ha,and after yesterday ep we know cv,s ka nxt step shyam ki entry,and is entry mi 2, weeks janya wale hin,,we don,t know what will happen but thz sure know poojali and poojalii k moty moty sa ansoo,,and where is arshi part love birds stro we don,t know they just focuse on poojali why not arshi,,,i think cv,s forget leads ore arshi not poojali soo lets hope is left,,so hope for the besttt,,,,

Edited by sweetnoori - 01 September 2012 at 2:20am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksIceflamesNi1234Ipkknd-ki-fan1-SI-OnepoundChicKookiemonsterpieryrose-DKS-

monalisa1234

Goldie

monalisa1234

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
In the show whatever has been happening or whatever is gonna happen in the upcoming days can be termed as utter Bullshit!! i mean the whole storyline going haywire...I strongly feel these cvs r a bunch of jokers with no sensibility left in them... this so called social message thing is just way too disturbing for my sanity..I mean which decade are we living in??...I have always been dead against showing unethical as well violent stuffs on television where most of the viewers are under age girls...It is most definitely not the social message audience do like to receive from them...

What are they trying to show with all these obscene stuff...God only knows...

Regarding that woman's miscarriage, I care a damn for what she is going through...Because whatever she is going through is the dose of her own medicine..the actress was against having a baby bump hence she literally enjoyed having this track played through her..but my heart goes out for the unborn child...!! I shudder at the cruel death she went through...I can tell you it HAS to be the most repugnant track ever...and most certainly avoidable...

I am at lost of words after watching yesterday's episode...!! CVs can indeed beat their own records ...

Now we would get to witness a dedicated brother massaging his drool worthy sister's forehead and feet repetitively 24*7 forgetting his wife... he would abide by his brotherly commitment word to word throwing away his wife in a nearby garbage...Awesome...

I said it earlier on Priyanka's topic and saying it again...At present I am completely against this remarriage track...I didn't want my couple to get married under such suffocating atmosphere with all the RM lunatics doing merry go round surrounding constipated Bhootni.!!

I still cant believe that creatives actually dared to come up with such an episode!!...Dead  what were they thinking? how much will they experiment with the show and it's essence? Moreover how much nonsensical tracks r they planning to make for the future?? WTH !!!!!! what sort of twisted mentality do the Cvs have?

Certainly no Answer they have for the same!!

I am fed up...!! Absolutely fed up...!!

Edited by monalisa1234 - 01 September 2012 at 4:14am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nashniniarhimaa7Manisha.Iceflamesshagun-rocks-MKB-AyeReKhushiNi1234FascinatingSanz-SI-MrDarcyfanOnepoundChic-DKS-Kookiemonster

...Tanu...

IF-Rockerz

...Tanu...

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
As I said in my earlier posts dat I m seriously cnfused about what will happen next. yes da miscarriage scn was grotesque! Bt I thnk its 2 early 2 speculate anythng. From now on I only demand one thing. Dats only arnav-khushi!!! Deir love story, love-hate story, whatever. YES I DNT WANT 2 C ANJALI DRAMA!!! SHE IS NT DA LEAD OF DA SHOW!!!AngryAngry
U c from nw on my reactn is mixed. Its up 2 da directrs, dey cn eithr take a positive turn or a negative turn. Lets c what happens. I m nt losing hope so early.Ouch Bt I dnt hav so much hope also!!Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksIceflamesNi1234-SI-MrDarcyfanOnepoundChicKookiemonster-DKS-

-DKS-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DKS-

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I am literally sick of the senseless melodrama, why is the baby dead...
The have a number of ways to show drama and make Shyam enter Shantivan but this is plain sick

I think the IPK is trying to be unique even in this sickness, it is a cold blooded murfer from Shyam

Poojali is also liable for the state in which she has landed herself into, did she forgot that her main priority is the well being of the baby and not her game of hide and seek

Edited by Didikisaut - 01 September 2012 at 4:01pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mybro_2004monalisa1234IceflamesAyeReKhushiNi1234vijji12FascinatingSanz-SI-OnepoundChicMrDarcyfanKookiemonster

rima

IF-Stunnerz

rima

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Nisha

ab kehne ko kuch bacha hi nahi

now I really don't know what they wil do to reverse the harm they have done

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksIceflamesinnocentgreenmonalisa1234AyeReKhushiNi1234FascinatingSanzvijji12-SI-OnepoundChicKookiemonsterMrDarcyfanpieryrose

ILTHBEB

IF-Sizzlerz

ILTHBEB

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Nish, the truth is how many times we scream but the result will be void...b/c what Gul had wanted to do that she already done...she slaughtered a love story badly...made Arnav's as male servant of maha rani anjali n khushi as an assistant of Arnav...we will have to see in next most of all clips on siblings based n rare ArHi's sequences n that also only for 2-3 minutes!!!! In current story line Where is khushi's place in this serial now?? After crossing a long obstacles in ArHi's life what did they get as a result?? Only Anjali's faced off, n regular a new drama is created by her n villain is succeeding in his all missions!!

I thought in Indian telly wood industry only Ekta whose trend of thinking is weird n pathetic but nope Gul is not also far away from her!! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesAyeReKhushiNi1234vijji12FascinatingSanz-SI-OnepoundChicMrDarcyfan-DKS-Kookiemonster

Iceflames

Goldie

Iceflames

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Hey NishHug

I have nothing much to say on the topic.See i am really really tired with everything in this show.We were all with this show through thick and thin and this is how we are rewarded with.Even the most awaited remarriage is not happening like the way we expected.Doom and gloom has replaced the cheery atmosphere.And Anj is again at the center stage.Well what more is left to say.

I hope DB and 4 Lions are happy now.

Edited by --Archana-- - 01 September 2012 at 3:09am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

princessVVmonalisa1234AyeReKhushiNi1234vijji12-SI-MrDarcyfanOnepoundChic-DKS-pieryroseKookiemonster

Post Reply New Post

Go to top