OMG!! someone new!!!

H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone 
Kavita had recently tweeted about someone that is going to come next in chowki !!! see her tweets

Kavita kaushik ?@Iamkavitak

A super surprise on f.i.r:-) :-) my ladooo friend the multitalented... guess who...

Kavita kaushik
 ?@Iamkavitak

Hint- her name is gonna be kamsin aaha:-) :-) :-) :-)

Kavita kaushik
 ?@Iamkavitak

Ok:-) here's kamsin aaha:-) :-) pic.twitter.com/vccQHUgk

Bharti!!! ...😉

Edited by Himani_Rocks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg really..
What a good news yaar..
Bharti is so funny..
misunderstood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
o teri...Bharti and tha too as a senior officer...now FIR will become more hailarious .
Minionite thumbnail
My god! Bharti in FIR. ðŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I personally don't like Bharthi much.. I don;t find her jokes funny... I can't laugh when someone is insulting or making fun of themselves..
I hope she doesnt do the same here ... and is she permanent ????
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bharti is becoming a regular with Sab , shows , good fun it'll be to watch her ..
akrox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bharati is funny but then she has to move ahead. Enough of jokes on her being fat and all. I hope FIR gives good original dialogues to her.
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akrox

Bharati is funny but then she has to move ahead. Enough of jokes on her being fat and all. I hope FIR gives good original dialogues to her.

Hope so too , but basically her humor really stems from her weight ..
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hate to be a pessimistic one but are they replacing somebody with Bharti?

In one of the other tweets that Kavita did (the funda ones), she mentioned that one shouldn't fall in love or make friends with people at work since that leads to problems. I was surprised by that. So am I adding 2 and 2 and coming up with 44? Is somebody leaving? Or becoming more occasional?

One of the other things that Aamir Ali had tweeted was when he had asked fans to comment on the possibility of him joining something new (tho' he did say in addition to what he's doing). It was kinda cryptic. But now I'm worried. I'm also worried for Gulgule (Kiku Sharda) who a few months back had an extended vacation while he worked on some films.
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dhinga1

I hate to be a pessimistic one but are they replacing somebody with Bharti?

In one of the other tweets that Kavita did (the funda ones), she mentioned that one shouldn't fall in love or make friends with people at work since that leads to problems. I was surprised by that. So am I adding 2 and 2 and coming up with 44? Is somebody leaving? Or becoming more occasional?

One of the other things that Aamir Ali had tweeted was when he had asked fans to comment on the possibility of him joining something new (tho' he did say in addition to what he's doing). It was kinda cryptic. But now I'm worried. I'm also worried for Gulgule (Kiku Sharda) who a few months back had an extended vacation while he worked on some films.

Even I am also worried that Bharti is going to come in replacing someone or just for a track!!.As we are all love with the characters so much na..hope . Lets see what happens next...
Really I don't have any idea about it dingha