Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

bangalores

IF-Rockerz

bangalores

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
wonder if the muhavara fits ...yet that is what i felt seeing the pictures that came out of the envelopBig smile
tell me truthfully... how many expected them to be RK's Tween snaps after the promo the day before?
now here i was expecting some scandalous snaps of him with some famous actress/ socialite/ or someone unimaginable ( i mean film field hei yaroomWink)...
something dhamakkedar which may make Madhu go blush blush
but Alas they were such sweet snaps!!
why shud she think twice before having them published? the snaps are important only to the person whom she is blackmailing... no one else is going to be affected by them going public, unlike the other snaps which ruined the life of a whole family...
just coz she took chaar phere with a man who leaves no chance to humiliate her shud her loyalty shift?
really just coz out entertainment channels are filled with sati-savitris , does it mean that that is the only way a heroine shud be portrayed?
ponder over it wud you not do the same, blackmail a ruthless man who can't even show mercy towards his own mother, if u were presented with a chance to make him sweat?
i wud have if i were in her shoes... but then i applauded Tessa of '21 Female Kottayam' for her method of justice against the lover who ruined her life!

sorry i digressedBig smile...
please share ur opinion...

Edited by bangalores - 31 August 2012 at 11:35pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uarmd11Adorable-Dianityassg24mariya354rishabala12pinku33MrManagementaan-rish-Srushti-CheckmateIWinChelseaForEverabhaylovepiaAnoshka-the-GemNanhi_Angel_lehar_-brokensoul-Little_Mermaid.J.LO_Rainbow_iluvOriginals-WhiteGirl-Neelambari..levernetodayzstarLoquacious_Aash_Sparkles_Madhuri53MR.KooL-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khoda Pahad Nikala Chooha!!!" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrManagement

Goldie

MrManagement

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Agree, I am tried of the cliche portrayal of women in dramas. If the story of Madhubala is truly unique,  I want her to use any means necessary to show RK his place. 

Also, whats wrong with her using those pictures? I am sure if that idea was hers, and not RK's step-fathers everyone would have been fine with it. Plus, there is nothing scandalous or demeaning about the pictures. 

Edited by MrManagement - 31 August 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CheckmateIWinbangaloresLittle_Mermaid.-brokensoul-

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
i agree with the way madhu takes the revenge..why should she even care for the feelings of the man who spoiled her family and her life...he deserves to be treated that way...
if u can ruin someone to the extent its difficult to overcome.,u should be ready to face the same thing should it happen to u...
way to go madhu...Tit for tat

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bangaloresLittle_Mermaid.-brokensoul-

mariya354

mariya354

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

CheckmateIWin

IF-Dazzler

CheckmateIWin

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I too agree
to  RK those snaps meant digging his past which he has locked in closed doors ! otherwise nothing wrong with those pics .

2ndly I completely agree ! what would be the difference then if MB too would shed endless tears , sati-savitri with fluttering eyelashes ! LOL

its about time we had a breakthrough shedding the "prototypes roaming"

bangalores

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
If those pics she got on her own and she got the idea on her own then I'm fine with it.

I just don't want her to act upon someone else's idea and with someone's else's help.

I want her to make decisions on her own and act upon a plan of hers and to make RK apologize to her mother.

bangalores

Anoshka-the-Gem

IF-Rockerz

Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
But he shows everyone he's a rake, those pictures, even the nude ones wont matter a cent to him..this was a bomb, his preserved past, but I was kina expecting RK with his mom and dad, happy family sort of photos but oh well

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
all i wanna say is its Rk who is changing Madhu and not the other way round LOL I wud have been fine if madhu wud have done it on her own but i didn't thought dat she will take help ...Moreover she challenged him like madhubala mallik but seems madhu has really adjusted herself to sasooral and kuttapanti family join kar li officially ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.