Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: naina2010

Great post. Like i said before, MM should act more maturely and sort things out and be with each other together.

Already Guru Father our Maha Guru has given very important suggestion to both Megha and Mohan.  What he said is so appropriate.

Lets hope for their bonding together and fight out of this difficult times.

@ naina2012... Thanks!  We all want the same things for M&M!! Love,trust and happiness. But it won't come easy,it's going to take a lot of hard work...fom them both!! Let's hope that they they come to the realization that their relationship is worth fighting for and they are prepared to do all it takes to succeed. 
Leesan thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrutha26

really they must start the healing process from the start...now mohan has to win over megha once again...and this time i would like to see both the sides...of megha and mohan(last time falling in love is shown from mohan's side only)...how megha forgives mohan...as MB being the gem of a person...hope all will be a treat to watch..hope they will return the old NBT flavour...but first of all they have to get rid of ridhima...hope as SS said she will be out of NBT in 10days...

@ amrutha26, good point! Both Mohan and Megha have to each give 100% , not 50:50!! But it won't happen overnight, and thankfully so! Hope the CVs can do justice to this journey of healing, and in so doing return NBT to its former glory!  And Rondee's exit is a great start!! πŸ˜‰ We'll see!!
Leesan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

Very nice thoughtful post! And nice thought provoking comments! πŸ‘

Yes, human makes mistakes! Men or Women everyone makes mistakes πŸ˜†! Whether they learn from their mistakes and want to correct it, its with them! And if it had hurt others as well and if they want to do things right between them! Then they have to go for it! And here Mohan will do it and that's what our expectations too!!! And how he will do it is worth wait and watching for! If there is someone very perfect and always doing the right things, what's fun in watching them! πŸ˜‰ After all such characters may exist in books and movies, and too ideal a character too boring they wud become! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, human also forgives mistakes! Be it their own mistakes or others! First of all one shud learn to forgive themselves so that they can move on! Else we will repent the rest of our lives in guilt! By forgiving self I don't mean that we just forget what had happened! Or just cover it up and give ourselves some reasons thus making us right! 😊 No that's not what I meant! By forgiving self we are just accepting our mistake and now we are ready to move on correcting it or just to not repeat it again! Sorry has such a wonderful meaning! Its just not a word to show that you are sorry for doing something! It also means that you wud not repeat that mistake again and you will stand by it to correct it, if need be! Now Mohan's turn is to first accept his mistake, feel sorry for it and move on! Not just repent on it and waste the days coming!

And Megha will also learn to forgive Mohan! Whether it will be a plain forgiveness or something that comes out understanding or love, that's again worth wait and watch for! But whatever it is Megha will also need to be patient and let Mohan do his things which is right to do here! Whether she is ready to accept his sorry that is different but atleast she shud let him feel sorry in his own ways! She can be stubborn not to fall for his ways but need not avoid or stop him doing things, what he thinks is right for the situation! πŸ˜ƒ

Let them both play the game and let it go on its own ways without any more drama! That's what will make the beauty of the storyline further moving and enjoyable to watch for! And I sure believe that the CVs are capable of handling this subject very efficiently, if only they are not falling for any other TRP traps or any other pressure from outside! πŸ˜• Hope they are given their space to do things their way and make it success! All the best NBT team for yourself and also for our sake πŸ˜ƒ

@ Senpoo...thanks for the compliment, much appreciated!!  I never ever thought I would say this, but...if this Rondee bigamy track, brings out , bit by bit, all the nuances of reflection ,realization, reconciliation and redemption for Mohan and Megha...then it will be well worth all the heartache and stress we all experienced!!  There...I said it!!! 

It's all up to the CVs now,they have a lot of material with which to work, and the choice is theirs!! 

Let's hope that they elect to take the high road to recovery, filled with dignity and sensitivity, truth and trust, love and hope!!  All wrapped up with great story telling, and execution !!  Fingers crossed!!!πŸ˜‰

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was a very sensitively written post hon

it was a wonderful read

I agree with everything

so what role do we play?  none

the cvs will do what they want to do

what role should megha play?  well megha has every right to totally withdraw from everything mohan.  she has rights to make accusations though the last scene indicates that she is not going to.  unless they change that on monday.  megha's life has been played with over here by both mohan and riddhima.  riddhima is apparently got a history of psychosis. mohan doesn;t. besides megha is no one to riddhima and everything to mohan so I guess the mistake with megha was less riddhima's fault and more mohan's.  the sane one is always left holding the back

what role will mohan play?  hmm.  now that is interesting. i could not read that on mohan's face.  he just seemed very still like he was frozen or something.  he could react in multiple different ways.  his natural tendency is to go offensive. its his impulse.  so i think that they might initially show him do that. he might remember all those scenes where she told him that she trusted him implicityly, loved him completely and was committed to him deeply and she would never leave him.  he might think back to those moments and get angry with her for not understanding him and the helplessness that he believed he faced in the situation.  the thing with mohan is that when he goes offensive if megha does not react or counteract.  he usually starts reflecting within and then goes apologetic so that might be next.  i hope it is subtly done.

as for where does the story go from here?  i think nowhere for MM in the next 10 days or epis.  I have a feeling that Indu's checkup, the divorce and Riddhima are going to be focussed on deeply.  I would be happy if I were wrong.  Renu too seems to be something that they could focus on because they have to set the foundation for the public disclosure of mohan's mistake. the kids name change in school and PL may also take center stage. 

anyways, this is probably what would happen if the CVs approached things logically but then again that has been a rarity since the advent of the 2.0πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by --Hope-- - 11 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Lovely post Leesan πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Totally concur to your thoughts here:
both Megha and Mohan NEED to process, before any semblance of healing and reconciliation can occur.  Self examination , recognition of  mistakes, accepting responsibility for them, and accountability are all part and parcel of this process. And each stage must be addressed before forgiveness and absolution can occur. Restoration of trust is quite another issue, but is also part of the process,albeit a more difficult one. 

If this is what the makers will focus on showing and if they don't hurry in showing the process like how they did when they sprinted towards the MM Marriage finish line like there was no tomorrow, this show will be worth getting excited about again. 

Mohan erred. Megha was wronged. I am ready to take all this if they can start the healing process which will be as beautiful and nuanced as the show was earlier. 

Am I asking for too much πŸ˜†? I think I am πŸ€”.

@sumiswap...well said and so true!!  What's done is done! The challenge therefore is in the process of moving forward, learning from prior mistakes, healing and forgiveness! The devil is in the details! HOW will all this be handled by the CVs and PH??  They have a golden opportunity to start over, just like Megha and Mohan! It remains to be seen whether they are willing to walk that road to recovery with us,the NBT fans!! Till then healing and forgiveness remains a pipe dream for us as well! We'll see!
Leesan thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Hope--

That was a very sensitively written post hon

it was a wonderful read

I agree with everything

so what role do we play?  none

the cvs will do what they want to do

what role should megha play?  well megha has every right to totally withdraw from everything mohan.  she has rights to make accusations though the last scene indicates that she is not going to.  unless they change that on monday.  megha's life has been played with over here by both mohan and riddhima.  riddhima is apparently got a history of psychosis. mohan doesn;t. besides megha is no one to riddhima and everything to mohan so I guess the mistake with megha was less riddhima's fault and more mohan's.  the sane one is always left holding the back

what role will mohan play?  hmm.  now that is interesting. i could not read that on mohan's face.  he just seemed very still like he was frozen or something.  he could react in multiple different ways.  his natural tendency is to go offensive. its his impulse.  so i think that they might initially show him do that. he might remember all those scenes where she told him that she trusted him implicityly, loved him completely and was committed to him deeply and she would never leave him.  he might think back to those moments and get angry with her for not understanding him and the helplessness that he believed he faced in the situation.  the thing with mohan is that when he goes offensive if megha does not react or counteract.  he usually starts reflecting within and then goes apologetic so that might be next.  i hope it is subtly done.

as for where does the story go from here?  i think nowhere for MM in the next 10 days or epis.  I have a feeling that Indu's checkup, the divorce and Riddhima are going to be focussed on deeply.  I would be happy if I were wrong.  Renu too seems to be something that they could focus on because they have to set the foundation for the public disclosure of mohan's mistake. the kids name change in school and PL may also take center stage. 

anyways, this is probably what would happen if the CVs approached things logically but then again that has been a rarity since the advent of the 2.0πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ my one and only Hope!! πŸ˜Š   Spot on ,as usual!! I also loved your other thoughts  today on the Armageddon post, had to return and look at the epi again, thankfully I had the dialogues covered!! πŸ˜‰

I guess we can both agree, that the immediate future of NBT remains murky! Who will do what next, I really cannot hazard a guess. I have an idea  what I would like to see, but am not holding my breath!

I've been reading quite a few posts where Megha is being criticized  for not showing any sympathy for Mohan's predicament, not understanding or loving him enough, and so not deserving of his love for her!!  It's almost as if she is to blame for  this mess and therefore deserves whatever heartache and humiliation comes her way!!  It's almost as if Mohan's cuteness and sweetness quotient blinds others to the reality and severity of his actions!!  What I'm taking away from all this, and please tell me if I'm wrong, is that Megha is a widow and a mother of two and is so lucky to land a cute, hot guy like Mohan, she should just shut up ,and put up!! πŸ˜‰  And take whatever is dished out to her, after all Mohan is a catch and she ain't all that !!  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

The thing is, feelings are feelings, neither right nor wrong! They just are...! And if that's the way that Megha feels, ( and I totally get it!) then she is perfectly entitled to feel that way!  Same for Mohan...whether justified or not, it is what it is!  Now, how they eventually treat with these feelings, is quite another matter! At some point each needs to listen to the other , put themselves in each other's shoes, 
walk around in them for a while, before making any immediate life changing decisions. I know Megha finds herself between a rock and a hard place, Mohan's supposed " selfless" motivations were very selfish indeed!  And she has her children's future and standing in society to consider.

But...this is a love story after all, and as for me, I can only hope that love prevails and overcomes all adversity! And as for NBT's and M&M's future, the proof of the pudding is in the eating , so to all of us "Bon Appetit !" πŸ˜Š

PS : about Renu, I don't know why I get the feeling that the FD debacle is going to be used to buy her silence on the MR issue?!  I know...too conspiratorial of me!!! 

shamil thumbnail
excellent write up leesanπŸ‘ 
no idea where the show is heading towards but you please continue to make posts. Love the way u write
Leesan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

excellent write up leesanπŸ‘ 

no idea where the show is heading towards but you please continue to make posts. Love the way u write

@ shamil,   Thanks ever so much for your kind compliments!!  Have not the slightest clue where NBT goes from here! Just hope they can start from a better place , because the place we all find ourselves in now ain't that grand!!πŸ˜‰    However in this never ending battle for the dreaded TRPs, who knows? 

It's a great opportunity for a new beginning, and not only for Megha and Mohan, but for all of the NBT family, let's hope the PH shares these sentiments!  Only time will tell! Thanks again! 
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=Leesan}

I guess we can both agree, that the immediate future of NBT remains murky! Who will do what next, I really cannot hazard a guess. I have an idea  what I would like to see, but am not holding my breath!

I dont think anyone of us are honπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  many of us are still suffering from chronic asthma from the last roundπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

I've been reading quite a few posts where Megha is being criticized  for not showing any sympathy for Mohan's predicament, not understanding or loving him enough, and so not deserving of his love for her!!  It's almost as if she is to blame for  this mess and therefore deserves whatever heartache and humiliation comes her way!!  It's almost as if Mohan's cuteness and sweetness quotient blinds others to the reality and severity of his actions!!  What I'm taking away from all this, and please tell me if I'm wrong, is that Megha is a widow and a mother of two and is so lucky to land a cute, hot guy like Mohan, she should just shut up ,and put up!! πŸ˜‰  And take whatever is dished out to her, after all Mohan is a catch and she ain't all that !!  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

that my dear is the magic of one Mr.  Kunal Karan Kapoor.   Aww he is so delicious with his flowing zulfein and  his intense smoky eyes that Mohan could commit murder and there would be a million fans willing to put up a personal bail bond.  dont worry if they change the actor and put some slob in Kunal's place then people will be suggesting that he be buried in a market square and stoned in broad daylight for his dil se bachelor waysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   God forbid it actually happen to someone in real lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The thing is, feelings are feelings, neither right nor wrong! They just are...! And if that's the way that Megha feels, ( and I totally get it!) then she is perfectly entitled to feel that way!  Same for Mohan...whether justified or not, it is what it is!  Now, how they eventually treat with these feelings, is quite another matter! At some point each needs to listen to the other , put themselves in each other's shoes, 
walk around in them for a while, before making any immediate life changing decisions. I know Megha finds herself between a rock and a hard place, Mohan's supposed " selfless" motivations were very selfish indeed!  And she has her children's future and standing in society to consider.

If Mohan is selfless then I am president of IndiaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.   Megha does not need to justify herself and honestly I am not even a Megha fan but somethings just cannot help staring you in the face as wrongπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

But...this is a love story after all, and as for me, I can only hope that love prevails and overcomes all adversity! And as for NBT's and M&M's future, the proof of the pudding is in the eating , so to all of us "Bon Appetit !" πŸ˜Š

PS : about Renu, I don't know why I get the feeling that the FD debacle is going to be used to buy her silence on the MR issue?!  I know...too conspiratorial of me!!! 

same here.  I would find it odd if they blamed Mohan for the loss of the money.  typically speaking  mohan made the FD so the fraud was committed by the recipient  - cannot be ved vyas becasue he never got the money so the only person it could be was sanjay right?  in that case the only person who can claim it was not fraud and save sanjay from criminal action is the person who wrote the cheque i.e. Mohan.  so mohan would be the saviour not the guilty one by that logic right?  so if ved has to beg mohan (and while I hate mohan for the bigmay in every other respect the character is true to formπŸ˜†) then that means another reason for ved to be indebted to mohan and another reason for megha to shut her mouth and deal with bigamist mohan right?  on the other hand what will making him guilty do?  that one does not make sense.  anyways,  tomorrow and the upcomign week will tell.πŸ˜ƒ

[/QUOTE]