Balika Vadhu

Which will be a stronger bond???

jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We all know that in hindi tv serials, relationships have to be named before a girl can completely emotionally surrender...she might love anyone before marriage but the moment she marries, she completely belOngs to her new partner and doesnt ever contemplate leaving him for her first love...so with that in mind...what will be a bigger tie for anandi?

On one hand there is childhood sweetheart and ex husband jagya and another hand an almost stranger but her fiance...who will be considered as having a bigger right to anandi's affection? Who will anandi feel bound to be loyal to? Ex husband or new fiance? Fiance is not quite a husband but he is more than a friend now...wud anandi feel like she is betraying shiv if she comforts jagya now? Wud she be right?Edited by jiya25 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahan thumbnail
i hope shiv ka bond ab jyaada majboot ho.
jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya my question is which bond is anandi going to consider stronger?
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am hoping she chose shiv, he stood with her and jagdish should go back to gauri.
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
when ex husband is a selfish jerk, new fiance seems like the only choice! i wish she dint have to choose this way, i wish she would fall for shiv first! But i do love Ansh!!
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She shud defo choose shiv coz he supported in her thick and thin and will always do hes not a selfish guy like her Ex...