Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
im guessing people have checked page 144 already therefore i would now like to hear people's opinion concerning the first question which is

1. What is it about Pulkit that has made you a fan of his?

please no one word sentence answers i want real reasons for why u like him and what is it about him that has made u a fan of his his skills his adaa his talent, charisma, him juts being there, the fact that he is new, fresh face, his quirkyness or his looks discuss as many points as you like
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@julu: u are right....lets discuss 😊

ummmm....what made me a fan of pulkit was the innocence that seemed to spread on his face everytime he smiled....his looks are of "all-knowing" yet not showing it......he has that kind of charm when he comes in front of the camera....I guess a lot of his attraction lies in the character that he is protraying, the character of lakshya....the innocent yet mischievious guy.....what caught me was the ease with which pulkit gets into the skin of lakshya πŸ˜ƒ

Naina
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
shall i open the fourth fan club?
.Prometheus. thumbnail
well im a fan of him because of this talent seeing him act the role of Lakshya i dont think ne1 else couild have done justice to the role. His character was said to be 'innocent and yet mischevious with 4-5 girlfirends' he has portrayed the role of innocence with his acting towards baa and ganga and his mischevious side when acting with KT. he has been able to play both these roles with conviction. Furthermore he is comething fresh on the screen with all the rona dhona that goes on in these serials we need a fresh new face to bring some action to the screen and i think Pulkit does that well. Although he is new i think what he has shown so far to be of great depth and talent one is not born an actor but becomes one through experince and i think his past experience has taught him well
Jia thumbnail

Originally posted by: svh2010

shall i open the fourth fan club?

If Preeti (shahidlover24) hasn't replied yet, I think you should wait for her to reply before you open the new one. I am not sure whether Anila knew about the stuff going on in the club. So, if you are opening because of her statement few pages ago...dont. Rather wait for preeti to answer u, so that the new club when opened is not closed.😳

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_kp

If Preeti (shahidlover24) hasn't replied yet, I think you should wait for her to reply before you open the new one. I am not sure whether Anila knew about the stuff going on in the club. So, if you are opening because of her statement few pages ago...dont. Rather wait for preeti to answer u, so that the new club when opened is not closed.😳

all rite..that's what i decided to do a while ago
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
yup...khair and sweta are right....we should wait 4 the reply 😊

Naina
.Prometheus. thumbnail
i think it has also helped that Pulkit Sumrat is hot that he has such a fan following already (mainly in the femaile gender 😳 ) and may people are already fida over his eyes be they real or fake who cares they suit his complexion and it complements his face his eyes also aide him in displaying that mishchevious flirty side to Lakshya that Pulkit is supposed to show. I love the rugged Look of Pulkit althoug he does look Hawt with the clean shaven look he looks more mature and handsome with the rugged look in my opinion
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_kp

jannuusss.........if u guyz wanna open-up a NEW fanclub u CAN....i'll just close this one after i see the other one opened!
PM me if u have any questions!
ANILAπŸ˜ƒ

Niki_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think this will be closed wen this goes above 150 pages! So we wont have a club to tlk about Kisna till a new one is made!
But yea... its best to wait till the reply coz we dont wana see the new club closed so soon!