Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, dis is my imagination of how I want d story to proceed. I cud not help myself after seeing d precap n wrote it. Hope u all like it. Dis is my 1st ever fiction.

At the mall, Piddi video-shooting Kunal n gang giving drugs to other group without der notice. Kiya walking nearby n cumn 2wards them widout them taking notice. Seeing them , she turns to go n unfortunately Kunal sees her staring her wid a wicked smile. Kunal signals his friends to do something. After coming out of d mall exit n walking a little distance, she is surrounded by 4 of  Kunal's friend not allowing her to go wid her shouting @ them n they just laughing n taunting her. When 1 of d boys was  abt to grab her hand, she removes a pepper-spray n sprays @ der eyes temporarily blinding them. Seeing d opportunity, she runs 2wards d road as fast she cud but barely running a few metres, she sees Kunal standing in front of her smirking broadly who may hv cum der before while she was tackling his 4 frnds. Arun cums behind her n shoves her 2wards Kunal lessening der distance. She is lukn frightened finding a way to go. He started circling her n saying,
        "Welcome back, Kiya Gujral. I was waiting for this moment 4m a long time. U know wat? U made a big mistake by seeing us 2gthr @ d mall @ d wrong time. But don't worry, I hv some better plans for u", saying dis he stopped n touched her left cheek pulling it lightly while smiling @ her. She slapped him hard n stomped on Arun's foot who was now standing beside Kunal n smiling. As she turned back to run, to her shock, she saw those 4 frnds who stopped her 4m going. She turned back angrily wid full force n shouted, "Let me go, u jerk Kunal."
         "Not so soon Kiya sweety, u know wat wat I was unable to do dat day, I am going to do 2day",he replied as he came before her. She raised her hand again to slap him but he caught her hand mid-air n twisting it behind her very tightly while she struggling to free herself.
         "Mujhe aur gussa mat dilao Kiya, last time KD beech humare beech me aane ki koshish kar raha tha aur dekha maine use uska kaise jawab diya", Kunal said angrily. Kiya tried to free herself by using her other hand behind her back but he caught dat too tightly.
         "Aur to aur, usne humara 67K  ka maal barbaad kar diya aur humne uski puri jindagi barbaad kar di", Arun said in a angry tone.
         Kunal continued taunting Kiya, "Bichaara KD, vo aisi galti ki saza bhugtega jo usne ki nahi. Royals College ka Topper saari jindagi jail me sadta rahega aur uska future...
         "Stop it", yelled Kiya who was near to tears hearing d taunts, "Tum sab apne plans me kabhi successful nahi ho paoge. U all r going to pay for it". Kunal n d others laughed. All r enjoying seeing frightened n helpless Kiya.
          "Tum kya karogi Kiya, tum sabko bataogi ki tumne mall me kya dekha", said
Kunal in a angry tone twisting her hands behind her back even harder. Kiya cries in pain while Kunal chuckles @ her.
          "Stop it, Kunal. U R hurting me. Please, mujhe jaane do. Main kisi ko kuch nahi bataungi", begged Kiya while tears started cumn 4m her eyes. But Kunal twisted it more tighter saying, "Aur batana chahogi fir b bata nahi paogi", saying he shoved her forward. Kiya balanced herself 4m falling down. She stated shivering a bit seeing d 4 guys in front of her n Kunal wid Arun behind her. Somehow she tried to escape but d 4 guys caught held her firmly. Kiya shouted all of them to let her go while trying to free herself 4m those 4 guys unsuccessfully.
          "Stop struggling Kiya. Abhi vaisa hi hoga jaisa main chahunga. Tum vahi karogi jo main chahunga", said Kunal moving 2wards Kiya. Kiya was shaking her head signalling Kunal to leave her.
          "Kunal, tumhe KD ki jindagi barbaad kar ke kya milega? Vo innocent hai. Usne tumhara kya bigaada hai?" said Kiya wid tears in her eyes.
          Kunal grabbed her chin n pressing it tightly, "Kya bigada hai? Innocent! Usne party me mere kaam ke beech me taang adaai aur humara maal gatar me fek diya. Uski saza to use milni hi thi aur hume galat time par dekhne ke liye
ab tumhari saza bhugatne ki baari hai", pressing her chin harder n saying Arun to open d car boot.
         He released his hand 4m her chin smilng @ her said, "So bad, tumhari di Popstar Aanya kitni famous hai aur tum nahi. Don't worry, is exciting film ke baad tum apni di se jyada famous ho jaogi. Fir tumhe humare baare me bataane ko to kya muh chipaane ki b jagah nahi milegi. Ha ha ha." He n d others laughed heartily.
          Kunal signalled d 4 boys holding her n they started to take her 2wards d car. They pushed Kiya forward n Kunal caught her left arm roughly wid his right hand. Kunal kept smiling @ her ignoring her pleas. When Kunal was abt to put her in d car boot, Kiya said, "Please mujhe jaane do, main kisi ko kuch nahi kahungi, promise."
          "Chup chaap car me padi raho varna mujhe tumhe chup karane ke liye kuch raasta dhundna padega, replied Kunal.
          "Tum mere saath aisa nahi kar sakte ho," said Kiya in anger.
          "Kyun, kaun rokega mujhe? Tumhe kya lagta hai us din ki tarah vo uncle tumhe aaj b bacha lega ha", Kunal taunted her n moved forward to push her into d car boot but it was caught by none other than our hero JJ who said n twisted it before shoving him hardly to d ground, "Haan, aaj b vahi uncle Kiya ko bachayega". All d six guys lukd @ him in shock while Kiya was happy to see him. All d 6 guys lukd around to run but were surrounded by piddhi, princi n some police who were listening to all dis. Kiya was crying n Naina who was standing near princi's car went to comfort her n brought her near d car.
            "Ab tum sab ka khel khatam. Jail me KD bhai nahi tum sab sadoge. Is tape me maine tumhara latest drug deal record kar liya", said Piddhi in a victorious tone. In anger, he attacked Kunal n started hitting him only to be held back by JJ n a policeman.
            At police station, d 6 culprits r pushed inside d jail while KD is brought out wid KD staring all of them victoriously n smirking @ them. Piddhi hugs him wid tears in his eyes, "Mujhe pata tha KD bhai ki aapko kuch nahi hoga". KD hugs him back all d while staring @ his dad who was in front him n also staring @ him.
            Kiya who also came to d police station n lukn all dis said, "Uncle, KD aap ka beta hai fir b aap ne us par thoda b trust nahi kiya. Meri to KD se thodi bahot dushmani thi par aap to uske dad ho. Maine b KD ko pehle bahot galat samjha tha ki vo paiso k liye kisi b had tak jaa sakta hai par main galat hui. KD kabhi b koi galat kaam nahi kar sakta hai. I am sure KD ek din aapko jarur proud karega. He is a very talented boy. Agar parents bacchon ko encourage aur trust nahi karenge aur kisi se kya umeed kar sakte hai". She was thinking abt her mom n how life is somewhat similar to KD's.
            KD n Pddhi were shocked to hear her while KD's dad lukd  a little ashamed. KD said, "Let it be Kiya, inhe apni police me hone ka itna ghamand hai ki ye rishte b bhul jaate hai bina jaane ki ye sahi kar rahe hai ya galat, said KD sadly thinking abt his dad beating his little bro, himself getn slapped in school n his dad slapping him repeatedly here.
             "Pratham, tum KD ko baahar lekar jao", said princi. Piddhi agreed n said to KD, " Chaliye bhai" n they went out.
             JJ said to Kiya, "Tum ghar jao isse pehle kisi aur ko pata chale ki tum yaha aayi thi", Kiya agreed suddenly realising as she forgot it cuz of all d situation n her determination to save KD.
            She also came out n started going 2wards KD lukn sadly n pleased. Kisha music was playing in d background. KD also lukd @ her, sensing dat she was in trouble asked her, "Are U all right, Kiya?" Kiya nodded. KD lukd @ her wrists which turned red due to Kunal severely twisting it. He held it n was abt to ask abt it wen she suddenly remembered her mother's words n warning n withdrew it sadly going backwards not uttering a word. Kisha music stopped. As she turned her face to go, der were tears in her eyes while KD n Piddhi lukd @ her shocked. Kiya was sadly remembering all her moments wid KD wid tears in her eyes but she was extremely happy for him. KD too remembered his moments wid Kiya. Ik Taara music plays in d background while they were thinking abt der moments.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
Awesome ff! Kd was released =) Hope you continue to write more ffs!!
KD was released AND he comes to know that Kiya saved him.Superb!!!!!
i am sure dat 4-5% of dis FF vl really happen in TBP
awsum dear loved it..keep it up..
.finally tat idiot kunal is in jail n kd is back...i hope u will continue it..n pm me nxt tym wen u'll update...
kiya will not go to police station and princi and naina ma are not in the plan. rest of the thing you have written are plausible.eagerly waiting for monday  😊
Awesome FF yaar!!! plzzz continue if possible <3
Originally posted by paras22

kiya will not go to police station and princi and naina ma are not in the plan. rest of the thing you have written are plausible.eagerly waiting for monday 😊

thank u 😊 ...i thot princi n naina r aware of d plan as they knew dat jj is upto sumthn wid piddhi's help...but if ur saying is true then jj may hv phoned them to cum wid police while kunal torments kiya...as for kiya, she vl change her mind to see and meet kd for d last time to ensure he is ok as her bitchy mom warned her to stay away 4m him n jj...anyway, dis is ff n my 1st attempt @ it 😊
omg its awesomee...
loved it...would love to see something like this in show too...
KD jaldi jail se nahar aa jaye...
Yaaay KD !!! Omg amazing FF... Lovely written the way Kiya saves KD and the flasgback moments uuff beautiful!! Do contaniu this.. And please PM me