Pavitra Rishta

An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 96)

Post Reply New Post

Page 96 of 102

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diana72

its great abhi...u knw i hav been checkin regularly for ur update. i was terribly afraid tht u hav stopped writing. im so happy to get ur pm. i loved the part whn arjun is stammering while askin forpurvis hand.tks for making my day. Clap Clap Star

Sorry for not telling you...but i have been very busy the past two weeks...finally everything is almost back to normalLOLLOL...Thank you for your comment...Big smile no worries i will update once a week at least sometimes it will be more didn't realize how much i have miss writting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diana72

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 96)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
 To EVERYONE who has commented...Thank you for your lovely comments...again i am sorry for just leaving and not telling you guys...and thank you so much for coming back and reading...i thought i had lost my readers...LOLLOL i will try my level best to update once a week...so, check your inbox during the weekends...when i am extra free...i will update twice or three times a week...the three times will be hard...but then i love writting and reading your comments so it will happen...Yes, even i would like to see Manav torturing Arjun...it will be nice to see this two...they are suppose to be close in PR but you rarely get anything nowdays...so i have given you what i think this two would be alike...any father would have a hard time letting go of their daughter...why should Manav be different..Big smile Thanks again...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012diana72NadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-

eshaa_avrc

eshaa_avrc

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Wow! It's been so long but you made up for it with a hilarious and suspenseful update! :)
I loved the whole bro sis moment with Purvi and Soham, and the whole Sachin and Ria date. I liked the whole Tej/Aaji bit too. My most favorite part(s) of all was when Arjun was trying to ask Manav for Purvi's hand, and the thoughts Arjun had were hilarious! But then it got even.better when Manav calls Archana and laughs about Arjun. I can't wait to see more of the whole nervous Arjun and michevious Manav bits. I know they'll be good. Now, as for Ovi, please someone just help her get help. She needs it, or she'll go crazy completely.
Really amazing update, and please please update soon! Thanks for the pm, I appreciate it. :) :) :)

NadaCinta

IF-Rockerz

NadaCinta

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Omgx5 Abhi. Another magnificent post by youTongue. After a whole week of turmoil in PR your story came as a life saver.
I love the part where Tej was complaining to Sulo about Archana and decided to continue sleeping in her aaji's hse as her ear drum will be so painful if she ever gets back home.
The next part where Sachin and Ria coffee shop scene is cute as Sachin had to call Purvi to find out why on earth would someone actually go to a coffee shop and order cokeTongue.
The way Arjun was sweating away and stammering was funny. He was just not able to inform Manav that he wants to ask for Purvi's hand for marriage. The most hilarious part was when he ran out of Manav's room and was saying to himself that people say that love will make you stronger and who the idoat said it as he wants to kill himLOL.
Purvi and Soham's bonding is beautiful. I liked the way she made him to agree to read and write with the intention of him taking over Manav's Co. and how Soham is just not aware of it.
The way both Manav and Archana said I love you was so sweet. I just loved Manav for saying that he was going to torture Arjun and how Archana had to tell him not to be so hard on ArjunSmile.
Finally, what are the D clan going to do with Ovi who is standing in the balcony after watching the videoShocked.
Waiting for your next update anxiously. 
Its better late than neverBig smile.

sweet_basket

sweet_basket

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
hi abhi thanks for the pm
awesome update as always dear
waiting for the next update

anoogna

Groupbie

anoogna

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hey... Smile loved the update.. Got to read something Nice after a long time.. Tongue with the current track going on nothing 'nice' can be expected.. LOL m eagerly waiting for the ' manav torturing arjun' part ha.. Ha.. ROFL do continue soon.. Smile

Edited by anoogna - 03 December 2012 at 10:51am

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
hei abhi...first of all a very thankyou for updating..ohh m being formal here...dont mind..Wink
first part was tej and sulo's..hehehe laughed so much after reading that archu slapped her..and also gave a good scolding to both her daughters..
tej was running from her mommy..lolzz

second sachin ria.and purvi's part..
hehe purvi being sachin's love guruLOL
would be interesting to watch ria and sachin's live story...and purvi helping her big bro...LOL

third I think manav and arjun's part
arjun was going to ask's purvi's hand for marriage and ended up asking the permission to take her out to dinner..rofl...ROFL

fourth part was purvi and soham's
ohh I love this sensible purvi very much..i also liked her decision to educate him..would to great to watch her and purvi's bonding..

last but not least manav and archu's part
hehe I liked how manav was teasing arjun and was laughing on him and discussing ll that wid his wife..
ohh he is going to give a hard time to arjun..well well manav uncle u dont know our arjun... m sure he'll pass your test and take his purvi..
thanks for this lovely update abhi..do update soon..Big smile

ArShiFever.

ArShiFever.

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Awesome Clap
Update Soon & Plzz PM Me Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top