Pavitra Rishta

An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 102

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

Originally posted by saf2012

Good one Abhi (can I call you that?)...I loved the Archu-Purvi conversation a lot...specially how you added the old memories...seems like you are adding a mystery element too Wink...update soon dear...:) 

Yes...you can call me Abhi...may i know you name? Thanks for liking Archu-Purvi conversation, even i was smilling when wrtting it..actually i would like the Cv's to put some old memories of Archu-Purvi..how the took care of each other, how they celebrated their birthday, when did Archu tell Purvi, she was adopted, or did Manjusha do it...Yes, i am adding a mystery element, wouldn't want you readers to get bored now...it might hurt the TRP's...ROFLROFLROFL and then i would have to come up with some ridiculous stuff like Arjun-Ovi marriage...to gain extra TRP's for a week...on a side note, please keep telling me what you like and don't it will help me improve my writting...thanks a lot..Big smileBig smile

I am Safiqa Smile...I actually adore the relation of Archu-Purvi and even i want to know how did Archu told to Purvi she is adopted and how did she react...but i guess CVs will only show these two cry day in and day out because of their own foolishness and nothing else...

By the way, I am looking forward to your mystery element...Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

PART 7

Purvi is telling Arjun, how Sachin asked Archana to go through with the divorce.

Arjun :- I knew it, I knew something was wrong, Archana aunty is not the kind of person who would leave Manav Uncle for money.

Purvi is smiling at him.

Purvi :- Since when do you know my mother so well?

Arjun :- Since, I knew you, if she loved money so much, you too would love money, but you don't. You remember the time we used to fight and I wanted to sack all the senior staff and also I sacked you. I needed you back and I was willing to give you more money to come back but all you wanted was for the senior staff's to come back. If you loved money so much, you would have wanted money and not cared about them. Meri Jaan, the apple never falls far from the tree.

Purvi :- Yes, my goat…so tell me any ideas on what to do?

Arjun :- Stop calling me that…What would people think? Though I have started to like it now.

They smile at each other and are looking at the moon and Mumbai city…it was beautiful. With Purvi's hand in his, Arjun is thinking if I could freeze time I would…

Arjun :- There is one way, we need to tell Manav uncle, what has happen.

Purvi :- Manav baba…but how, I can't break my promise to aai and aai can't break her promise to Sachin dada.

Arjun :- Oh god, you people and your sanskaar's. Sometimes it's a torture you know…Why can't you be less Mahaan and a bit self-centered.

Purvi :- If I was self-centered,  I would have never said yes to you…which girl in their right mind would want to marry you, I felt sorry for you, I was worried you might kill yourself that's why I said yes…see you should be thankful my mother thought me to be Mahaan.

Arjun :- You….

Purvi runs away and Arjun runs after her and catches her…they look at each other

Arjun pushes Purvi hair…

Purvi :- I was joking…I could never live without you.

Purvi takes Arjun's hand and puts it on her heart…

Purvi :- Do you hear that, that beat of my heart, that's you…

Arjun takes her hand and says, my heart beat is you…I love you Purvi…I will always love you and for you I would do anything…

After few moments

Arjun :- There is one way to tell Manav Uncle without breaking your promise.

Purvi :- How?

Arjun :- Make Sachin do it.

4 guys are watching from a distance, they receive a phone call.

The voice: - Is it done?

Nirav :- Not yet, the boy he is always with her. Can't we just hurt both of them?

The voice: - Don't you dare touch him. Only her you hear me. Only her.

Arjun gets a call from Dk, telling there is a problem with their US Company. He needs to Skype them now. Arjun says ok, and tells Purvi, let's go I have some work to do.

Purvi :- Stop here, I can walk back. It's nearby.

Arjun :- No, Purvi I will send you home.

Purvi :- It's ok…you are already late and the clients are waiting. I can go myself, it will be alright. Stop worrying.

Arjun :- Ok.

Purvi is walking home while humming her favorite song, while thinking how to get Sachin dada to tell the truth to Manav, he will not agree. Out of nowhere 4 guys jump, 2 of them are holding knives. Purvi is terrified.

Purvi :- There take my money, but leave me alone.

Nirav :- Sorry, we are not interested in small change. We only deal in lakhs.

Purvi :- What are you talking about? What do you want?

Nirav :- Well you see someone has paid lots of money to hurt you, also they ask to tell you if you don't listen and back off the next time you will be dead.

Nirav takes the knife and is about to attack Purvi, when someone holds his hand. Purvi opens her eyes and sees that it is…

Purvi :- You???

Soham punches the guy with his free hand…the guy falls…the other 3 guys attack Soham..After some good few minutes of hindi movie fight. Soham holds Nirav's collar and asks who sent you.

Nirav :- Go to hell.

Soham :-Then I will see you there…

Soham kicks Nirav more and takes the fallen knife and puts it on Nirav's neck. Purvi is too shocked, she runs to him and says let go of him. You are going to hurt him, let him go. Soham gives Purvi a stare and she keeps quiet.

Soham :- I asked who sent you, or do you want me to send you straight to hell. I have no problem with that. Wouldn't be my first time.

Soham :- WHO?

Nirav :- Ovi…

Soham :- What?

Nirav :- Her sister Ovi, she wanted us to threaten Purvi so that she would leave Arjun.

Soham looks at Purvi and she's also shocked by the news. Soham grabs Nirav's collar and looks at him straight in the eyes and says

Soham :- You listen to me and you listen to me carefully, you come anywhere near her again. You won't be so lucky, I promise you I will kill you and go tell that Ovi if she sents anyone else I will kill them too. Anyone who wants to touch her will have to come through me. You hear me. Nobody comes near her again.

Nirav :- Yes…yes we won't come near her again..never…I will call Ovi Ma'am now.

Nirav and his gang runs away. Soham looks at Purvi.

Soham :- Are you ok? You did not get hurt did you? Tell me something, why does Ovi want you and that great boyfriend of yours separated? Though I don't mind…I don't like him, such a show off…

Purvi :- First, tell me what are you doing here and why did you want to save me?

Soham is thinking of a good lie to tell Purvi. He wants to be close to her but how to get close to her without actually alarming her.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sarika13simron...jeemanrocksanoognaARluv16sweeti_cutiesrijasrijsweet_basketKhushiLovesArVisaf2012diana72ampliphyJShivMadloverofRDJaishankargaurav_ankita08peachesnplumsarjunpurvixoashvikluverrrMagicalPari

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
awesome update! I loved the arvi moments. but so sad that Arjun and Ovi have to get married with eachother! You made my mood a little better but still upset about Ovi-Arjun wedding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arvi_fan

awesome update! I loved the arvi moments. but so sad that Arjun and Ovi have to get married with eachother! You made my mood a little better but still upset about Ovi-Arjun wedding

Hei...thanks for liking the Arvi moments...Yes...even i am upset about Arjun-Ovi...DeadDead however, i am being hopefully and thinking that they won't get married...

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I hope its Arjun's dream

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Abhi what a brilliant suspenseSmile..This script is a TRP winnner for sure as in Ekta's language..LOL
Abhi these the actual amazing scripts one looks forward to coz you are so eager to know whats going to happen next..
There is this flavors of romance,suspense,emotions everything put together beautifully dear..Brilliant stuff...Abhi you are a rcok-star reStarLOLClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012bonibright

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arvi_fan

I hope its Arjun's dream

Anything would do for me as long as the wedding doesn't happen...but i don't think its Arjun's dream...if it's a dream...i doubt they will show Archana and Manav's reaction...and i don't think the Cv's will be that kind to us...if i was the CV's i would give DK a heartattack during Arjun-ovi 6 pheras...with the 7th not taken..marriage not legal...what say? also with Asha in SA for 3 days and the flight in between plus rehearsal and a day or two to meet and greet fans...they are going to make Purvi run away from K house...that's why yesterday's episode she said before i leave this house i will do something for you...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbonibright

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Abhi what a brilliant suspenseSmile..This script is a TRP winnner for sure as in Ekta's language..LOL
Abhi these the actual amazing scripts one looks forward to coz you are so eager to know whats going to happen next..
There is this flavors of romance,suspense,emotions everything put together beautifully dear..Brilliant stuff...Abhi you are a rcok-star reLOLClap

Maybe i should beg Ekta Ma'am for a chance...LOLLOL so what do you think is the suspense??? Rock-star...way too kind words Jai...way too kind...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top