Pavitra Rishta

An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 102

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I loved this Clap I just read all parts today and it was SUPERB. Can't wait for the next update... you should be one of the writers for PR.. they should learn from you ;) and I loved the whole "my little goat" thing.. I thought that was so cute. Thank you so much for writing Smile 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

I loved this Clap I just read all parts today and it was SUPERB. Can't wait for the next update... you should be one of the writers for PR.. they should learn from you ;) and I loved the whole "my little goat" thing.. I thought that was so cute. Thank you so much for writing Smile 

Hai there...i can see that you are a newbie..so welcome to crazy land of PR...SmileSmileSmile Thank you so much for writing? I should be thanking you for reading...nothing inspires a writer more than having readers who like their work...so thank you so very much...Thanks for liking my little goat line...Big smileBig smileBig smile Can i know you name?

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

PART 6

Flashback

Purvi is waiting for Arjun…she is standing in front of the paani puri stall…soham sees her and tells is maayi to wait a minute…soham goes to purvi..Varsha is shocked to see Soham approaching Purvi.

Soham :- Ma'am sab…kaise hai ap? Why are you standing here alone? Where is your hero? Let me keep you company until he comes.

Purvi:- I don't need it. You may go.

Soham :- Don't worry. I won't do anything to you. I just want to make sure you don't get kidnapped again…he laughs.

Varsha closes her face and drags Soham.

Soham:- Maayi..meet Purvi..she is the girl I kidnapped. Actually she is a very nice girl, I like her. I just don't like her boyfriend.

Varsha:- Come, leave her alone.

Purvi is taken aback…the voice it is the same with the ladies voice that gave the saree…the way she closes her face is also the same…

Just then the wind blows and Purvi gets a glimpse of…

Back to Day 3

Archana :- Purvi, what do you want to eat?

Purvi who was in a deep thought gets startled.

Archana :- Purvi, are you ok? Don't worry about the guys. I won't let them come near you I promise. They won't hurt you again. I know they slapped you and all, but I won't let them hurt you again.

Purvi realizes Teju is listening.

Purvi :- I know aai… you will take care of me… they didn't hurt me that much. The guys slap was less painful then the slaps you gave me when you found out about me and Arjun.

Teju is shocked.

Archana looks at Purvi, very guiltily.

Archana :- I am sorry, I should have tried and listen to you first but I was so angry, that you lied to me.

Purvi :- It's ok aai… I deserved it. I should have told you that I love Arjun, I wanted to but I was so scared. Arjun was supposed to tell you that night at the party. We didn't know that DK sir was about to announce Arjun and Ovi's engagement. I promise you, aai if I knew earlier that Arjun was supposed to marry Ovi. I would have never fallen in love with him.

Archana :- Purvi, listen to me… it is not your fault, we just can't choose who we fall in love. I never choose to love Manav I just did.

Purvi :- I know aai…I have seen you wait for baba and your children for 18 years. Remember how when I was a child we use to celebrate their birthday. I use to feel like the luckiest child, I got to eat 4 birthday cakes a year and not one.

Archana :- Yes, and I used to feed you all the cakes because to me you are my sachin, my ovi and my teju.

Purvi :- and I would fall sick from eating too much cake.

Archana :- and aai used to scold me, for letting you eat all the cake.

Purvi :- She used to scold you for fasting and praying for baba also. Every year you would also make modak and give it to temple for Ganesha, and pray that he would take care of them.

Archana :- I had to make extra, because you liked to steal them.

Purvi :- You knew??? But you never scolded me.

Archana smiles.

Purvi :- I guess that you also knew, I used to steal the khir you made for baba on his birthday's.

Archana :- Yes…I was happy at least someone was eating it.

Archana hugs Purvi and cries.

Purvi :- It's ok aai…you will get back your family.

Archana :- Ok you rest, I am going to go buy some vegetables to cook lunch.

After Archana leaves Tej enters the room.

Tej :- Is it true. What I heard. She slapped you?

Purvi :- How did…

Tej :- Answer the question.

Purvi :- Yes, not once but three times. She couldn't believe I would betray her trust and ovi.

Tej :- Then why did she give Arjun such an easy challenge to complete.

Purvi tells Tej how Arjun come to see Archana to ask Purvi's hand in marriage but Archana said no. She also said how wrong Arjun was for her, and told him to leave but he didn't he listen to all her insult and just stood there. To make him leave, she gave him the challenge. Purvi tells Tej, how Archana always wanted Arjun to fail because she never wanted them to get married but finally she said ok because she realized he really loves Purvi and she would be wrong to keep them apart.

Purvi :- Tej, trust me after the engagement I broke it off with Arjun. I never wanted to hurt Ovi, but Arjun made me realize neither of us would ever be happy, if Ovi and Arjun were together.

Tej turns to leave the room.

Purvi :- If Arjun loves Ovi even a little, I promise you, I would have left him.

Tej :- I know.

With her back turn against Purvi Tej asks.

Tej :- Is it true, she use to celebrate our birthday's and think about us.

Purvi :- Yes, every year, every month, every day, every minute and every second, all she did was think about you.

Tej cries as she walks out the room, thinking to herself. Who is this lady, if she really loves us why would she leave us? Why would she ask for the divorce? Something is not right; I have to find out what it is.

There is a knock, outside Soham's hotel room.

Soham :- Grandpa!!!!!!!!!!!

(it's the old man who was staring at Purvi at the court house)

Grandpa :- How are you, beta?

Soham :- Great, now that you are here. Maayi, look who is here.

Grandpa :- Tell me something, who is the girl today in the court. The one you kidnapped. What's her name?

Soham :- Purvi.

Grandpa :- Purvi…what a nice name…Tell me everything about her.

Varsha is worried, why is he asking about Purvi? He is even worse a person than Balan is...

Let me know what you guys think...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksanoognaARluv16sweeti_cutiesrijasrijsaf2012diana72sweet_basketJShivMadloverofRDAR_LOVERgaurav_ankita08MagicalParibonibrightpeachesnplumsarjunpurvixo

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

Hai there...i can see that you are a newbie..so welcome to crazy land of PR...SmileSmileSmile Thank you so much for writing? I should be thanking you for reading...nothing inspires a writer more than having readers who like their work...so thank you so very much...Thanks for liking my little goat line...Big smileBig smileBig smile Can i know you name?

I sure am. Thank you for the welcome Hug Aw, well from now on, I will always be one of your readers! You have a talent :) and I loved the third chapter, I'm so anxious to see what will happen next Big smile and aha, aw, I thought it was adorable! I'm Sheetal. What's your name? :]

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arjunaluis

I sure am. Thank you for the welcome Hug Aw, well from now on, I will always be one of your readers! You have a talent :) and I loved the third chapter, I'm so anxious to see what will happen next Big smile and aha, aw, I thought it was adorable! I'm Sheetal. What's your name? :]

Hei Sheetal..i am abhi...Smilethanks for being one of my readers...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunpurvixo

na_61611

na_61611

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Loved it...please update soon...thanks for the pm :)

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Good one Abhi (can I call you that?)...I loved the Archu-Purvi conversation a lot...specially how you added the old memories...seems like you are adding a mystery element too Wink...update soon dear...:) 

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf2012

Good one Abhi (can I call you that?)...I loved the Archu-Purvi conversation a lot...specially how you added the old memories...seems like you are adding a mystery element too Wink...update soon dear...:) 

Yes...you can call me Abhi...may i know you name? Thanks for liking Archu-Purvi conversation, even i was smilling when wrtting it..actually i would like the Cv's to put some old memories of Archu-Purvi..how the took care of each other, how they celebrated their birthday, when did Archu tell Purvi, she was adopted, or did Manjusha do it...Yes, i am adding a mystery element, wouldn't want you readers to get bored now...it might hurt the TRP's...ROFLROFLROFL and then i would have to come up with some ridiculous stuff like Arjun-Ovi marriage...to gain extra TRP's for a week...on a side note, please keep telling me what you like and don't it will help me improve my writting...thanks a lot..Big smileBig smile

Edited by arjunaluis - 04 September 2012 at 6:10am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top