Pavitra Rishta

An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 102

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

fantastic Abhi..Just caught part 4 and 5..beautiful beautiful and beautiful..what a wonderful script..Ah if ever this was hired on TV...Kudos to you Abhi for such amazing thoughts and scripts..Clap
You have a bright future as serial soap writer. LOL

First congrats on becoming IF-Dazzler and also a very nice pic...i don't know about this bolded part...this is my first script...if Ekta ma'am wanted to hire me...i think i would say yes...but i don't have experience or the skills set...i think i should have choosen a career in writting...though with my ok only writting, the TRP'S will be one and she will kick me out...ROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arrrviiiluverrr

wow abhi it ws awesome...it ws great..so our lovely purvi have some great acting skills huh..!!
lovd it..plz update soon..and thnks for pm..!!

Well, i thought i will give Asha something common with purvi...Winkwe all know what great acting skills Asha has...can i have you name..sorry haven't asked before...i have been sad with all this new promo thing and also as you can see i am still new here...but want thing i know from all the comments you have posted is you serious love Arvi...ClapClapClapi don't even come close...

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
heyy abhi my namr is jagruti...
and dnt underestimate ur writings...u r a fab writer and u deserve to be one of ekta's cv's atleast u can bring some freshness and creativeness in all her ghisi piti serials...!!

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
heyy abhi my name is jagruti...
and dnt underestimate ur writings...u r a fab writer and u deserve to be one of ekta's cv's atleast u can bring some freshness and creativeness in all her ghisi piti serials...!!

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arrrviiiluverrr

heyy abhi my name is jagruti...

Hai Jagruti...thanks for support...again you are making me shy with such nice comments...Embarrassed  ghisi piti serial??? Good one...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

fantastic Abhi..Just caught part 4 and 5..beautiful beautiful and beautiful..what a wonderful script..Ah if ever this was hired on TV...Kudos to you Abhi for such amazing thoughts and scripts..Clap

First congrats on becoming IF-Dazzler and also a very nice pic...i don't know about this bolded part...this is my first script...if Ekta ma'am wanted to hire me...i think i would say yes...but i don't have experience or the skills set...i think i should have choosen a career in writting...though with my ok only writting, the TRP'S will be one and she will kick me out...ROFLROFL
ROFL
hahaha Abhi dont worry Ekta would be very pleased as your Script is bound to fetch good TRP's..She will make you her main script writer for sure LOL
And thanks Abhi for the wishes..3 long years writing about Arman/Sushita such hard work LOL so thought of celebrating it with one of my favorite pics as DP..Big smile

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged

ROFL
hahaha Abhi dont worry Ekta would be very pleased as your Script is bound to fetch good TRP's..She will make you her main script writer for sure LOL
And thanks Abhi for the wishes..3 long years writing about Arman/Sushita such hard work LOL so thought of celebrating it with one of my favorite pics as DP..Big smile

3 years...ClapClapClapClapClap you should be given an award...i wouldn't have lasted so long...Yes it is a very beautiful pic...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbonibright

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

ROFL

3 years...ClapClapClapClapClap you should be given an award...i wouldn't have lasted so long...Yes it is a very beautiful pic...

yeah award for one of the hopless fool who was watched and endured Ekta's crap for 3 long years LOL..of course that is HRF's motto too so guess it all worked out in the end LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top