Pavitra Rishta

An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 102

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf2012

Beautiful writing dear...:) i loved the entire story specially Sachin getting beaten upWink...do continue...

Hai there...thanks for the comment, and also thanks for liking that i got Sachin beaten up..at first i was guilty for getting him beaten up after that i thought, well he kind of deserve it...yes i shall continue writting, hopefully i can post the next chapter tom...i am kind of very busy today and i am still sad, from what the Cv's did to Arvi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

Originally posted by saf2012

Beautiful writing dear...:) i loved the entire story specially Sachin getting beaten upWink...do continue...

Hai there...thanks for the comment, and also thanks for liking that i got Sachin beaten up..at first i was guilty for getting him beaten up after that i thought, well he kind of deserve it...yes i shall continue writting, hopefully i can post the next chapter tom...i am kind of very busy today and i am still sad, from what the Cv's did to Arvi..
you're welcome dear...Smile I know...even i am very sad for what Ekta and her CVs did to ArVi...they honestly don't care about their viewers at all...

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Hai guys..Good morning, afternoon, everning and night...Since we are all in different time zone..Hopefully today will be a good day for us PR fans and not like yesterday.Smile

PART 5

Outside the court house.

Arjun :- Don't worry. I promise you, everything will ok.

Purvi :- I know, you are with me and as long as you are with me, I can face anyone.

They smile. Arjun takes purvi hand and they walk up the court house stairs

Soham :- Vah re Vah, look here, the prince and the princess are coming together. Ma'am sab, how are you doing? So, tell me are you ready to testify today?

Arjun grabs Soham's collar and stares at him.

Purvi :- Arjun let him go. Please Arjun.

Arjun let's go, Soham smiles. An old man is watching Purvi from a distance. He is confused, could it really be. No, it is not possible, I would have known but her face, it's so alike

In the court, Purvi is called to the stand

Prosecution Lawyer (PL) :- Purvi, tell me what happen on Janmashtami day.

Purvi :- I went to wash my hands when, suddenly someone kept a cloth over my face, before I could do anything, I fainted.

PL :- What happened after that ?

Purvi :- Went I regain consciousness, there were 4 guys around, they were around me. I tried to run away, when one of the man pulled me down and slapped me...she remembers everything that happened that day.

Purvi is looking at Soham who is smilling.

PL:- Purvi, are you ok? There is no reason to be scared; they can't do anything to you here.

Purvi :- I...he tried to explain that...I was being...he was going this for money.

PL :- Purvi, Calm down. Would you like some water? There is no reason to be nervous.

Soham :- No reason to be nervous. Why don't I kidnap you and then we see whether you are nervous.

Judge: - Kept quiet. Lawyer control your client or I will sent him to jail for insulting the court. Miss purvi please continue.

Purvi :- I can't...she stands up. This...he...i...Purvi faints

Archana and Manav rush to Purvi.

Arjun :- You...you caused all this... I am going to kill you

Arjun was going to punch Soham when the court officers stop both Arjun and Soham.

Archana gets some water and sprinkles it on Purvi. Purvi opens her eyes but is very weak.

Archana:- Don't worry. I am right here. Nothing is going to happen.

Purvi :- Aai...Baba...Don't leave me. I am so scared. I...

Archana :- No beta...we are not going anywhere.

Manav:- Your mother is right.

Purvi :- Where is Arjun?

Soham and Arjun have been arrested and are being taken away. Manav goes to Arjun.

Manav :- What were you thinking? You should be with Purvi and not getting into fights.

Arjun :- I am sorry uncle. Can you please take care of Purvi until I get out?

Manav :- You do not need to tell me, I know how to take care of my daughter. I will sent our  lawyer to get you out. I am calling DK sir now.

Arjun :- Thank you, uncle.

Outside the court, the old man is still straying at Purvi.

Manav :- Come, I shall sent you home.

Purvi :- No baba, I am scared. Besides aaji is not at home she has gone to Vaishali aunty house. Vaishali aunty is not well. She has gone to take care of her.

Manav:- It's ok Archana can stay with you for couple of days.

Archana :- What about Sachin? I have to cook and give him his medicines.

Manav looks at Purvi and thinks to himself. I can't leave her alone. She looks so scared, what if the 4 idoats decide to come to the house. It will be dangerous. I can't leave Sachin alone too, he needs Archana. After a few moments

Manav :- Ok then, Purvi you will you will come and stay with us for a few days.

Archana:- Manav...are you sure? Tej and Sachin won't like it.

Manav :- I know, but I can't leave her alone. If Arjun was around then he can take care of her but that idoat got himself arrested. Don't know when he will be released. Also, Sachin needs you now. I have a business meeting tom in Pune, might take the whole day. It's better for all of us, if we just stay together. Purvi is my responsibility too.

Archana:- Ok then, but once Ovi and Savita aai are back. I will take Purvi back home.

Manav :- Ok. Let's go.

Purvi is in front of the D clan house. She is looking at it and smiles. Finally after 18 years, 8 months and 12 days I get to live with my family. Thank you god for giving me this chance.

Purvi smses Arjun...I am in.

A just released from jail Arjun smiles at his phone. He thinks everything has gone as planned; by getting arrested I have finally given Purvi a chance to be with her family. He smses back purvi, very good acting meri jaan...the fainting part was awesome. Though I would have loved to send Vishnu to jail for good, you getting into the D house seemed more important. Anyways we will get him at the next hearing won't we?

Purvi looks at the last part worriedly, how to tell Arjun that she did not act only to the get into the D house, she wanted to postpone the hearing for another reason. She replies, what she knows Arjun wants to hear...Yes we will and I love you.

Please comment...

Edited by arjunaluis - 02 September 2012 at 6:01pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sarika13sun_smisimron...jeemanrockssweeti_cutieanoognasrijasrijsweet_basketJShivMadloverofRD*Maleena*ampliphygaurav_ankita08peachesnplumsParinLyksShaktibonibright

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
That was awesome!!! I loved it please update soon I want to read more!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arvi_fan

That was awesome!!! I loved it please update soon I want to read more!!Big smile

Thanks again...will try an update soon..kind of busy today...i rather sit and write though...

na_61611

na_61611

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
It was nice...please update soon...thanks for the pm :)

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
fantastic Abhi..Just caught part 4 and 5..beautiful beautiful and beautiful..what a wonderful script..Ah if ever this was hired on TV...Kudos to you Abhi for such amazing thoughts and scripts..Clap
You have a bright future as serial soap writer. LOL

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
wow abhi it ws awesome...it ws great..so our lovely purvi have some great acting skills huh..!!
lovd it..plz update soon..and thnks for pm..!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top