Pavitra Rishta

An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 102

butterfly624

butterfly624

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
awesome update!!! Clap  Heart it!! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

na_61611

na_61611

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Superb,awesome,amazing and fantastic...loved it...please update soon...thanks for the pm...and my name is Nazeema :)

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
wow abhi..dat ws awesome...vry interesting..luvd it..cv's can never think of dis track..dey r dumb want to show more and more drama..this is superb..u r a fantastic writer..waiting for nxt part...thnx for pm..

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone, First i would like to thank all of you guys who have liked my work so far and commented...It means so much to me, that word can't desricbe...I would have liked to thank all of you..personally..but since my status is only a groupie, i can only post 20 comments in 24 hours..and i would like to save those comments for the shock i just received today morning..that is the new promo of PR...

I have no words right about now..this is what i posted in a different thread

To me, this is beyond ridiculous...if purvi did this to arjun..i doing think there is a bigger betraying episode in the history of PR...at least manav told archana he has to marry shravani..we purvi fans will be beyond disappointed..this is not the character we have loved and liked...Oh dear CV's why did you have to do this...the only we i can accept this is if ovi kidnapped purvi and took her place..
This is a copy of Choti Bahu, at least there Dev married Radhika, he just didn't know it..this is cruelty to all of us...As a HRF member all i can say is that i am filled with hopelessness and negativity right now..If Purvi did this, i don't mind Archana slapping her..she totally deserves it...

So guys thanks again for your loving suport,
Arvi_fan
:- that was a big loving AWESOME, THANKS.
arrrviiiluverrr:- Thanks again for your great words..
Nazeema :- Thanks for loving it.
butterfly624:- Same goes for you, Thanks again..

I will write as soon as this disappointment washes away...CryCry

Edited by arjunaluis - 01 September 2012 at 4:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012JShivashvikluverrrbonibright

na_61611

na_61611

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Please do continue soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluis

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
hey abhi (can i call u abhi, i dont know ur age) its really awesome. i like d idea of sending savita aaji n ovi out of town so that sachu dada n teju can understand archu aai i better way. i wish u r there to write pr story. sorry for my english. i know its not so goodUnhappy

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PariD

hey abhi (can i call u abhi, i dont know ur age) its really awesome. i like d idea of sending savita aaji n ovi out of town so that sachu dada n teju can understand archu aai i better way. i wish u r there to write pr story. sorry for my english. i know its not so goodUnhappy

Hello..Pari.yes you can call be abhi...no problem what so ever...thanks so much for your comment...the reason i sent savita and ovi away is because i don't feel that archana can ever have a chance with both of them around..if it is not for them i feel tej would have accepted archana as her mother by now...and purvi would have been happy with arjun...and sachin wouldn't hate archana so much...your english is good, don't feel shy, the fact your are trying to write here in front of everyone. shows me how brave you are..so good job on that...ClapClapClap keep writting and reading english, and it will get better in no time...Big smileBig smile

Edited by arjunaluis - 02 September 2012 at 2:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Beautiful writing dear...:) i loved the entire story specially Sachin getting beaten upWink...do continue...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top