Pavitra Rishta

An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 102

Page 1
Page   of 102
Page 3 Page 102

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Hei Jai...i am writting the second part will update soon...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarNadaCinta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An OS-what purvi should do-update pg 100 ovi jumps (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

PART 2

The D clan house

Savita neighbour(Aditi) comes into the house

Aditi:- tai…I just come from this temple in Uttarakhand…it is a very special temple, do you know we want there last week and in 2 days my daughter got a proposal…it is said whatever you wish to god in this temple comes true.

Savita:- Really

Aidti:- Yes tai..will I ever lie to you…you should go there so that your 2 granddaughters can get married like my daughter…

Archana walks by, ovi is hearing to this conversation

Aditi :- Look tai.. How she is walking like nothing happen, she doesn't care about ovi and teju but got her younger daughter married first…useless woman

Savita:- Very true.. after bad mouthing archana savita starts thinking maybe I should go to this temple, then manav will get divorced..but I can't leave archana and manav alone…she will brain wash him

Aditi leaves

Damo :- Even I heard of this temple…I think I want to go there and pray so that my son and bahu will be together

Savita :- What??? If you are going I am also coming…there is no way I am going to let manav and archana become one…

Damo :- Let's see who god listens to you or me…I am leaving today if you want to come you are welcomed to

Savita :- I am coming

Damo smiles..

Ovi :- aaji..i also want to come..i want to pray for my arjun

Savita :- No Beta…it's a long journey and you will get tired

Ovi :- I am coming, I don't care…I will do anything to get my Arjun back

Vandita :- Let her go aai…it will be good for her if she leaves the house for a few days…at least she doesn't have to see Purvi and Arjun together…

Savita :- If you say so…then ok..but you must make sure that, Archana and Manav doesn't come together

Vandita :- I promise you aai..i won't let dada and vaihini become one

Downstairs

Aditi comes and sees Purvi..and says it's done..

Purvi :- Thank you so much aunty I don't know what I would do if you weren't around

Aditi :- It's a small favour…

Purvi smiles and the flashback shows…

Purvi goes to meet damo and vandita…she says she needs their help to take savita and ovi out of Mumbai for couple of days

Vandita:- but purvi why do you want that…

Purvi:- Aatya, you trust me don't you…I can't tell you my reason yet but trust me it is necessary for ovi and savita to leave…

Damo:- You have some plan to reunite manav and archana don't you?? Tell me what you want to do…

Purvi:- Yes, grandpa..ok what I need you to do is….

Flashback ends…Damo, Savita and Ovi are leaving

Purvi is watching from a distance and smiles…she thinks god I hope what I am doing is right please forgive me for using your name in this plan

It starts to rain..purvi smiles at the sky and say even you want them to become one don't you…

Arjun:- Hugs her from behind and says yes he does…I have done what you ask me to do..you just need to tell me when and where..

They smile at each other and song from Ek Tha Tiger- Saiyaraa plays in the background…they dance and enjoy the moment…

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sarika13simron...jeemanrocksachyuthaanoognasweeti_cutiesrijasrijvgiridiana72JShivMadloverofRD*Maleena*Jaishankarsoapwatcher1gaurav_ankita08Huma-peachesnplumsbonibright

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Abhi fantastic build up...waiting eagerly for part 3...Great great thoughts dear ..Kudos to you..Waiting for part 3 eagerly..Clap..
Alas if CV's could ever think of the word positivity...you surely are makinh HRF group proud with this amazing script ClapLOL

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
I loved it!!!! Please PM when you update later!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluisJaishankar

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arvi_fan

I loved it!!!! Please PM when you update later!

Hai there...will do...thanks for your support...SmileSmile gives me motivation to write

Edited by arjunaluis - 31 August 2012 at 9:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Abhi fantastic build up...waiting eagerly for part 3...Great great thoughts dear ..Kudos to you..Waiting for part 3 eagerly..Clap..
Alas if CV's could ever think of the word positivity...you surely are makinh HRF group proud with this amazing script ClapLOL

Thanks yaar...your words make me want to write more...Smile thanks for the support...it means a lot to me...Go HRF group...ClapClap

Jaishankar

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Abhi, please do, this script is hopeful and so like Purvi's real character. 
Please do continue, would love to read what comes next. Thumbs Up

Loved the second part too, especially ek tha tiger LOL

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 31 August 2012 at 9:53pm

Jaishankar

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Abhi, please do, this script is hopeful and so like Purvi's real character. 
Please do continue, would love to read what comes next. Thumbs Up

Thanks a lot Jhanvi...means a lot comming from you...Smile

Yes i can't stop singing the Ek Tha Tiger song...Big smileBig smile though me singing would likely bring rain for arjun and purvi to dance...ROFLROFL

Edited by arjunaluis - 31 August 2012 at 10:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1NadaCinta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top